The Angel of Destruction
FINAL TOP / MID Build!
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Kayle with this build
|Yasuo||MID / TOP: Yasuo can do nothing against kayle. Your splash damage (E) even penetrate his wall! He put his life in danger even if he is farming under turret. Be careful with your lane push still, their jungle may focus on mid.|
- Hello and Welcome to my Kayle complete guide.
- I am Xplor, just a simple summoner on EUNE, and here I write a complete guide about Kayle, and the way to become way so much overpowered in almost any games with this champion!
- Kayle is one of my favorite champions, an Angel of Destruction!
Pros / Cons
- Kayle can be an Angel in almost every game, but in some of them, he can't find his place...
- There are PROS which make this champ UNIQUE, but there are CONS which makes her just an Fallen Angel!...
- A part which make Kayle to be the "Angel of Destruction" are these runes, all unique and primary, giving to Kayle the early and all-long game sustain she needed!
- The base status on Kayle is Attack Speed!
- Having it on early game gives you a very good sustain and a much more easy farm.
- Also, the poke and chance to win a duel is drastically increased.
- Pick it ALWAYS!
- These are the only defensive runes you may have.
- Pick if you are against AD Champion.
- To have only one Kayle page, you should have them all the time.
- If you may ignore these runes, pick one of the following:
- Greater Seal of Mana Regeneration
- Greater Seal of Health
- You get around 35% total CDR at level 18
- Your "E" can be on 95% of the time late game
- Mainly used by High Elo players
- Alternatively you can pick Greater Glyph of Ability Power
- Again, Attack Speed is the base status on Kayle
- Early farm and attacks are drastically improved
- You gonna see the difference all game long!
- You should always PICK Them wherever you go with Kayle!
- With these ones and marks, you just got +29% Attack Speed only from RUNES!
- These are the standard and unique masteries for Kayle
- Pick them wherever you go, MID or TOP, but not as Support or Jungle.
- It gives you the required status he needed to complete his Journey to Summoner's Rift
- The listed Keystone is a part of Kayle, which makes her "The Angel of Destruction"
Standard SKILL SEQUENCE for Kayle is:
- Q at Level: 2, 8, 10, 12, 13.
- W at Level: 3, 14, 15, 17, 18.
- E at Level: 1, 4, 5, 7, 9.
- R at Level: 6, 11, 16.
HOLY FERVOR (PASSIVE)
* Basic attacks reduces AR/MR.
* Depends on Attack Speed.
* Stacks in maximum 5 stacks.
* DOES IT REALLY MATTERS!
* Perfect vs. Tanks
RIGHTEOUS GLORY (E)
* Main Kayle SKILL
* Insane SPLASH and DAMAGE
* Stack with other SPLASH Items
* Extreme WAVE Wipe
* High CD Early GAME
* Invulnerable ULTIMATE!
* Change the balance of a FIGHT
* Wins the game if right placed!
* CAN Target on ANYONE!
* Kayle is very vulnerable without.
|Pick always teleport if you go on a TOP lane. It helps you return to it, teleport directly into a team fight and so on. Is a primary skill for almost any top Champions.||Flash is the KING of summoner spells. Pick it on any lane you go. It helps you to engage or escape. Is a life and death spell. Kayle count on IT.||Ignite is a very viable pick if you go into the mid lane, along with FLASH; Increase the chances to win the lane and any further fights.|
This kind of boots you should definitely get on KAYLE, because the extra attack speed is insane!
Indeed, these are more expensive that the other ones, but believe me it is going to worth every single gold!
The "Tooth" is the MAIN Item on KAYLE and you should NEVER avoid building it. It gives the haste you need, bonus magic damage on hit and lots of Cooldown Reduction with strong Ability Power you need all over the game.
This item is one of the strongest one for Kayle and after the update 6.9, this champion just ABUSE from it, because of the passive:
It's just purely impossible to think how GODLIKE is Kayle with this item now.
That passive when is stacked gives you DOUBLE ON-HIT EFFECT from everything you have (keep in mind that Kayle's one of the strong-point is on hit effect!)
Did you know that the passive from Hurricane stacks with your SPLASH damage?
After ending this item your SPLASH and ATTACK SPEED become really insane, giving you the possibility to clear huge waves in 1-2 seconds maximum, and the insane damage you deal on champions make you THE ANGEL OF DESTRUCTION!.
Pick it always, never SKIP!
First defensive AP item you gonna build is the 5th one. Now that you have insane attack damage, go for this one so you proc. the slow on enemy champions, better damage from AP and more Health for surviving late games. It's something you really need to build on late game on Kayle!
This item is extremely important to pick on Kayle but unfortunately this is going to be only the last item built!
Always TAKE it, because Guinsoo's Rageblade passive benefit strongly by ON-HIT EFFECTS (double it), and this item gives you insane one!
Notice that the maximum attack speed is 2.5 (2.5 attacks per second) - And now you are going to reach it.
Situational items. Pick them... wisely
Void staff is a very good item but is only situational one!
You should pick in case they have enemy team with lots of tanks or champions who stack magic resist against you.
This item is framed only as situational items. The burst which gives you is pretty good but it doesn't stack with "E" auto attacks. And, on Kayle, you have pretty big cool-down on your skills comparing to other champions where this item fit better.
Pick this item if you want to reach a fair bigger amount of AP on Kayle, so your damage can go even more crazy on very late game.
My advice, pick it only if you have little problem killing the enemy champions on end-game, if they over-damage you and you want to burst them down!
Playing as... Kayle.
- All right guys, here we go close to an end, and before the summary, I will put here some games or moments I had with Kayle, and made the real difference, leading to a victory!
|Here we have one new game playing as Kayle vs. Azir on MID, ranked. I had a pretty well KDA: 18/3/10
The game was really fun to play.
Even if Irelia from our team had pretty negative score, we managed to hyper-carry the game.
| Kayle vs LeBlanc
I had another experience today fighting against LeBlanc on MID, and to be honest is not such a high thread, so I uploaded the video to let you know how it is actually against her.
I hope you enjoy the video.
|Here's a game as Kayle vs
Yasuo on MID, on a RANKED game.
Yasuo, so actually is an easy game.
Sorry for only ambient music. The "skype sound" was recorded over original audio, and I removed it.
Additional Patch Notes & Changes
Here'll write the changes through this guide or the new patches which affects Kayle.
|There come nothing new on this patch which affects Kayle or her gameplay.|
|I've changed the Ability Power Glyphs with Cooldown reduction per level, 15% more CDR being definitely more useful at level 18!
Besides you reach about 35% total CDR now, which allows you to have your "E" on almost 99% of the time.
|Today I've succeed to finally rework the guide, add some more information, changing some stuffs and updated few chapters;
IMPORTANT TO NOTICE:
| Guinsoo's Rageblade - MAJOR UPDATE
Ok. To make a quick review over this item:
| Corrupting Potion (As defensive Starting item) got modified this patch:
|There's nothing in this patch which affects the Kayle gameplay.|
|Today, I open a new chapter where I will add all the changes which are coming to this guide and the patches which are going to affect the Kayle gameplay or nerfing / buffing items which mainly use it...|
Here we come close to an end. I will keep this guide updated all the time.
I hope I could help someone with this guide.
Here's my Youtube Channel where I am uploading very often games with Kayle and other champions:
If you want you can find below my Ezreal and Shen GUIDES :)
Thank you for following my guide. See you in games!