Fiddlesticks Build Guide by Obisam
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello dear lolbros/sis. My name is Obisam ! I'm a LoL player for 5 years now. And i can assure you that playing that champion is one of my greatest joy.
Because we win everytime.
Now, the real question is : Is Fiddlesticks really a good support in S4 ?
HOW DARE YOU ASKING WH-Ehm excuse me. Well there are a lot of arguments to tell you why Fiddlesticks can still fight during season 4 and as a support : The harass, the fear, the magic damages, the regen, the ulti, etc... EVERYTHING in Fiddlesticks has been made to piss off the other botlane duo.
Trust me, you'll have a lot of fun after reading this guide. Now let's start, shall we ?
For nearly twenty years, Fiddlesticks has stood alone in the easternmost summoning chamber of the Institute of War. Only the burning emerald light of his unearthly gaze pierces the musty darkness of his dust-covered home. It is here that the Harbinger of Doom keeps a silent vigil. His is a cautionary tale of power run amok, taught to all summoners within the League. Decades ago, there existed a powerful rune mage from Zaun - Istvaan. At the end of the fifth Rune War, he became one of the League's first summoners. Too much a prisoner to the old ways of magic, Istvaan stepped further and further outside the rules of conduct in the League. In what was ultimately his last match, his reach finally exceeded his grasp. Sealing himself inside the easternmost summoning chamber, he began incanting the most forbidden of rituals - an extra-planar summoning.
What exactly happened inside that chamber remains unknown. No champion came to represent Zaun that day in Summoner's Rift. Only silence echoed back from repeated knocks on the chamber door. The first apprentice who entered was cut down immediately by an unearthly scythe. What few who followed and survived were driven mad by fear, mere husks of men gibbering about crows and death. Afraid of the evil even Istvaan could not control, the League sealed all exits to the chamber, hoping they could contain what they could not destroy. Years went by, but the wooden figure within never moved save to slay any foolish enough to enter. Seeing no recourse to reclaim the chamber, the Council instead devised a use for Fiddlesticks: executioner. While he comes to life and seemingly abides by the rules of summoning in the Fields of Justice, what he awaits inside his chamber is unknown. His unmoving face yields no clues, and his scythe stands ready to strike down any who stand before him.
Those who say 'you have nothing to fear but fear itself' have not yet felt the crows.
Pros / Cons
- Terrify + Frost Queen's Claim = EXTRA STUNT
- Dark Wind is the strongest harass level 1
- Can be played very agressively without taking too much damages
- Can be transformed into
a giant robotan Ap Carry in the late game
- Extra fun to play if you communicate well with your AD Carry
- Beware of Dark Wind stealing the kill
- Small mana pool
- Super weak if you're too temerous and die
- Spellthief's Edge for gold, mana Regen and power
- Mana Potion for mana regen
- Stealth Ward because you're a support, your role is to help your team
- Sweeping Lens to piss off enemies
- Boots of Speed because you gotta go fast
- Frostfang to have more gold, more mana regen, and more mana power
- Stealth Ward because one is never enough
What To Rush
- Sightstone because buying wards can be really expensive
- Seeker's Armguard to resist and do more damages
- Haunting Guise for magic penetration + health + power
- Sorcerer's Shoes because i know you want them
- Frost Queen's Claim to slow down your enemies and gain even more gold/mana/power
- Ruby Sightstone if you're a good support to your team
- Zhonya's Hourglass to ulti + gold rock
- Frost Queen's Claim is the solution if you like to crow
- Void Staff because magic penetration is always, ALWAYS, useful
- Abyssal Scepter to improve your ulti and have some magic resistance
- Deathfire Grasp if too much tanks in front of you
- Will of the Ancients even if i don't recommend it for S4
- Rabadon's Deathcap to do more magic damages
- Morellonomicon is the solution if you REALLY like to crow
- Athene's Unholy Grail if you miss mana and magic res
[06/20/2014] Thanks a lot to Wicked Eye's comment, it helped me to improve this guide !
[06/20/2014] geez guys i've just created this guide let me rest