Lee Sin Build Guide by BlueMoonParkour
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Lee Sin Build
Not Updated For Current Season
Welcome to my Lee Sin jungle build! I do main him, and I personally feel I should give out my knowledge to everyone else.
Small Intro about Me.
I am a Bronze V (I was Bronze III) in ranked. I main Jungle, but I can do any lane that is needed from me. I use to main Kha'Zix jungle (I may make another guide about him).
Be sure to leave feedback on what you think about it. If it works or doesn't and what you would like changed/what you liked.
How to Use His Passive
- The 21 Points in Offense is to give you more Attack Speed/Damage plus extra Cooldown Reduction, along with Armor and Magic Pen.
- The 9 Points in Defence is to give you a bit more Damage Reduction and a bit more Health.
- The 0 Points in Utility is due to the build, everything that you get out of the Utility can just be from the Items.
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed
- Attack Damage and Attack Speed Quints for the Early Attacks Speed and Damage
- Marks of Attack Damage for more Early Damage
- Seals of Armor to be less Squishy
- Glyphs of Magic Resist and Scaling Magic Resist for more Magic Resist. If you find yourself needing more later game, go with all Scaling Magic Resist ones.
Tempest is used mainly for the damage is it dealt so it is what you would want o max first.
Sonic Wave is used to get around the jungle faster and to gank. You are going to want to max that second.
Safeguard is used to shield other allies and to jump to ward in a sticky situation. That you are going to want to max last.
Dragon's Rage is Lee Sin's Ultimate. It can be used to start a fight, and to help your team get away from a chasing enemy.
This is my Jungle Route.
- Spot 1 is Blue Buff. I start here for the Cooldowns while jungling. After it respawns, give it to either top or mid (depending on who needs it)
- Spot 2 is Wolf's. That is self explanatory.
- Spot 3 is Wraiths. Feel free to give this, later game that is, to mid (if needed).
- Spot 4 is Golems. Feel free to give this to the ADC, later game, if needed.
- Spot 5 is Red Buff. Once you grab this, you can start ganking, this is going to help a lot. You are going to want to take this as often as possible.
- Spot 6 is the Wight. This is where you are going to re-start the Cycle.
You are going to go 1-6, after Blue and Red are taken, you are going to go 2, 3, 4, 6 until they do respawn.
That is my complete Lee Sin Build. If you find anything you would like me to change/add feel free to comment. Depending on how you felt, feel free to either Upvote or Downvote the post. If you do downvote, I would love some criticism on the build. I did base this build a bit off of Unawesomeness's Jungleborn Build from the Runes and Abilities.
Have Fun, and GG