Yasuo, the unforgiven Mid,Top
Choose LifeSteal bonus
Optional item (if ennemies tanky)
Hi i'm TheOrphanMaster. Before you read this guide its important to know that i'm a french so my english won't be perfect. But if you need any help to understand something send a commentary and i will try to do a better traduction. This is my first guide on MOBAFire. I choose Yasuo because he is one of my favorite champion. I love him because he have a great mobility with is E, usefull passive and a crown-control and bonus damage with is Q. Hope you will enjoy that guide.
Pros / Cons
-Strong critical bonus
-Great defensive ability
-Weak if don't use well
-Need lot of practice for master his abilities
Q:I upgrade Q first because you need is third cast for your ultimate. It add a bit of Yasuo range usefull for for poke, farm and kill ennemies at distance.
E:I go for E after because its give you some charge of passive with is Wind Wall passive and because its very usefull for chase down disengage, run away or farm.
W:I max W after because I have no choice. But the Wall become better with level so its a bit useful.
Early: I take one Doran's Blade and a Health Potion at the beginning because its give you some AD a useful bonus of HP and a bonus LifeSteal.
Boots: I go for Berserker's Greaves because its give you a normal Movement speed bonus and some Attack speed use by all AD.
Critical: After I take Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer for give me 100% critical chance and some AD and Attack Speed. I don't take Statikk Shiv because its only give 20% critical so I finish with 90% and his passive is useless on Yasuo because he can just e and q for hit few minion by the time.
LifeSteal: I take 2 The Bloodthirster because its add lot of LifeSteal and AD (140 AD and 24% LifeSteal) and more with is passive. And is passive can be stack too so its can give you 200 AD and 36% critical. You can take Ravenous Hydra too for have some AoE damage and a bigger AD and LifeSteal bonus without passive
Final: I finally take a defensive items like Guardian Angel, Warmog's Armor or Banshee's Veil for have some more resistance. I prefer Guardian Angel because its reduce damage and its give you a second life (with less HP but its deal give you sometime to breath and prepare yourself to disengage).
Optionall item: For the moment 1 but if I find other idea more. If ennemy are tanky take a Last Whisper after your Critical item for have some more damage.
First lane: I take Fury and Butcher for have a little bonus of Attack speed and unlock Feast .
Second lane: I take Feast for have some Health regain when Farming and Brute Force for bonus AD.
Third lane: I choose Spell Weaving for some bonus damage and Martial Mastery for have some more AD finally I take Executioner because I have no choice.
Fourth lane: I take Warlord for some more AD and Blade Weaving for some bonus damage again
Fifth lane: I use mastery=Frenzy because after critical item Yasuo have 100% critical and its give a great bonus attack speed. I take Devastating Strikes for some penetration.
Last lane: I think Havoc a good choice because its dealing some more damage and 3% is really big.
First lane: I took Block and Recovery for take leash damage and regain a bit faster.
Second lane: I take Unyielding for reduce by 4 the damage and Veteran Scars for useful damage.
Third lane: I take Juggernaut last for have a little bonus HP(60 at 18)
I take LifeSteal Quint for double the life bonus of Doran's Blade from 5 to 9 and have some LifeSteal without buy any The Bloodthirster.(6%)
I take armor seal for have better resistance all the game.(12,69)
I use magic resist glyph for have some more resistance agaisnt all champion. (12,06)
I take damage mark for a good bonus damage early(8,55 AD)
: Intent: Yasuo's critical strike chance is doubled, but the damage dealt by his critical strikes is reduced by 10%.
Resolve: Yasuo gains Flow as he moves – the faster he moves, the faster his Flow meter fills. When full, Yasuo activates a brief shield after taking damage from enemy champions or monsters.
- When your shield is off try to run into the minion waves for take it back
- Try to shield for protect you when poking
- Take item who give 50% critical for have 100%
THIRD CAST: The third stack of Gathering Storm causes Steel Tempest to send out a whirlwind that travels in a line of 900 range and sends all enemies caught Airborne. This whirlwind deals 20/40/60/80/100 (+100% AD) physical damage to everyone hit.
If Yasuo casts Steel Tempest during Sweeping Blade, the ability strikes all enemies immediately around him, having a radius of 375 instead.
Steel tempest can critical strike and apply on hit effects for the first 475 range. The ability is also unaffected by cooldown reduction, instead, the cooldown and cast time is reduced by Yasuo's attack speed.
- Use Q with E for do a circle and take more cs or do more damage
- In fight use q whenever you can for charge your third cast and do more damage
- Use it for attack at distance
- Use your third Q for knock up ennemy: for ult, engage, disengage, chase down
Active: Yasuo creates a wall of wind with a width of 300/350/400/450/500, that slowly drifts forward for 3,75 seconds. The wall blocks all enemy projectiles except tower hits.
- Use E in team fight for charge shield
- Use W for protect turret from ADC attack
- Use W before team fight for allow your team to poke without be attack
- W usefull for run away, by placing it behind you
- Use E on minion when chasing down because you will not be able to cast it another time on the ennemy. Only e the ennemy when no minion or neutral monster is here.
- E make gank really difficult because you just have to e over the jungler
- E can make you escape from champion abilities like Jarvan IV Cataclysm. Just need to E over the ennemy champion.
- You can use Q over a wall and E on a monster. When you Q the monster will focus on you so they are reveal. You just need to E on them for confuse ennemy.
- You can use E in team fight for confuse ennemy, dash skill shot and charge shield.
Use E and Q for make a circle with Q and kill or damage lot of minion or ennemies.
Casting Last Breath will reset the chain on Steel Tempest.
- Cast Last breath when ever you can because it have a low cooldown allowing you to spam it.
- Don't tower dive with ultimate only when ennemy will die or just need one Q to die. You take turret shot in the air so its can deal lot of damage.
- In team fight try to knock a few ennemy, ult and run away with e
Thanks to read my Yasuo guide. I want to say "tanks" to JhoiJhoi for all the good guide publish.
Don't forgot to vote.
Check out my others build:
Ashe, the Freljord Queen