Hyper Carry TF
Twisted Fate Build
Example Final Build
Fun Build #1
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Twisted Fate with this build
|Kog'Maw||Very weak early and very small range, make the most of it, but avoid engaging when he is using W|
|Vayne||Same as Kog, weak early and small range.|
|Ashe||Very immobile. You can poke her down very easily.|
This build is great, it works well on solo lanes and even better in duo lanes, you can even take it in jungle.
Guinsoo's Rageblade offers twisted fate some AOE presence as he is in much need of it with his basics to be more useful in teamfights. I went for this, because it gives you more damage than Runaan's Hurricane. Unlike Runaan's Hurricane, it also gives you some AP, as well as more attack speed, all of which also stack up to 8 times (up to 64% AS, 24 extra AD, and 16 extra AP alongside the base stats)
Here I am maxing out W - Pick A Card first, because it helps get the stun to its longest duration quicker. The second ability to get maxed is his E - Stacked Deck because the sooner Twisted Fate gets to 30% attack speed, the quicker he can proc the 4th AA to deal bonus damage. Q is left out for the most part, as it has no AD scaling and doesn't help AD Twisted Fate that much in early game.
Generally, supports that offer non-ult roots or snares or stuns are great for Twisted Fate to help him land that stun card and proc thunderlord, winning most trades, supports that pull or knockup/knockback also work very well. Here is a list of supports that go well with him:
- Alistar: He can walk up to them, use Q - Pulverize to knock them up and if the enemy is still out of your range, he can W - Headbutt them into you
- Anivia: The stun from her Q - Flash Frost alongside the wall from her W - Crystallize are nice setups for you to follow up with your yellow card
- Bard (though it really depends on the player being good enough to bind a champion to a wall or minion)
- Braum: Your attack speed after getting rageblade will almost instantly proc braum's passive - Concussive Blows
- Leona: 3 stuns, enough said
- Morgana: 3 year root
- Nautilus(may not work very well as his Q - Dredge Line also pulls him towards the enemy and he only has a slow in his kit, but he can make use of his passive - Staggering Blow to snare the enemies he pulls towards him, play it safe until level 6, when he gets his R - Depth Charge)
- Sion: Knockups everywhere, Q - Decimating Smash, R - Unstoppable Onslaught, even the slow from his E - Roar of the Slayer is very helpful
- Skarner: Non-meta support, but his E-basic combo works well to keep the enemy in place for you to follow up with a stun card, at level 6 he can use his R - Impale to pull them towards your turret or to hold them in place for you to possibly kill them or poke them down hard. Be on a lookout for this power spike and make the most of it.
- Taric: More than just precious stones
- Thresh: You can stun the enemy while thresh pulls him, if he gets away, his ult can set up for a nice second stun to squeeze more AAs in
- Zac: Another non-meta support, but he does a very good job as one, with the knockup from his E - Elastic Slingshot, but apart from that he only gets another knockup at level 6 with his R - Let's Bounce!, play it safe by then
- Zilean: Again, depends on the player's skill to land both bombs for the stun, alternatively he could slow the enemy enough so that you can get in range for the stun card
- Zyra: The root (no pun intended) from her E - Grasping Roots is very helpful, as at level 6 she can also use her R - Stranglethorns to knock them up
Make sure to farm those minions. You get bonus gold from both your passive and Cull (if you went with Start #1), keep farming until you reach level 3 and then you can start poking and harrassing, or even kill.
Talk to your support to pull / snare / stun etc. the champion you want to poke down, and ready a stun card with Pick A Card. After the roots are over or the support pulled the champion near you, make sure to land the stun and then follow up with two more AAs, to proc Thunderlord's Decree , and win almost all trades this way.
If while readying your card the enemy champions run out of your or your support's range, switch instead to the blue card and use it on a minion to get the mana back.
Usually you would go for the order in the above guide, but if you are up against a very very poke-y support like Lux, Nami, Morgana, Annie etc. you should build The Bloodthirster first for sustain, and ask your jungler for lots of ganks. Keep in mind that this is to build only against poking supports or ADCs like Caitlyn, as Twisted Fate needs attack speed in order to reach his hypercarry status.
Here are some screenshots from some of my games with any of the aforementioned supports, as proof that this build works very well. Even though they are normal games, you get the idea.
Duration: 25 minutes
Duration: 40 minutes
Duration: 29 minutes
This one is more of a joke video I made, but you can still see what a full crit TF with a bloodthirster can do.
More videos to come, with actual in-game footage (if I remember to record them)