Teemo Build Guide by Commandapandaa
Not Updated For Current Season
Mid to Late Game
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello and Welcome to my first mobafire guide
Teemo is by far my favorite champion in the game, his burst and his skill set are one of the most powerful in the game and I would like to show you how I have used them to win alot of games in top lane
Pros / Cons
+ High Burst
+ Easy to Play
+ Map Control with Shrooms
+ ADC Counter with Blind
+ Cutest Thing Alive!
- First Target of Any Teamfight
- Did I Mention Squishy?
Summoner's Wrath - When Ignite is on CD, you get 5 AP and 5 AD
Fury - I would get 4 points in Fury for the extra attack speed
Blast - This gives you extra AP
Arcane Knowledge - The extra magic penetration is useful against teams who have high magic resist
Havoc - A little extra AD will help :)
Mental Force - More AP
Spellsword - This helps you deal a little bit more magic damage with every auto attack
Archmage - Even More AP
Executioner - Increases damage by another 5% when your enemies is below 50% health. This helps you secure the kill if your opponent were to fall below 50% health
Durability - The health helps Teemo because he is SO squishy
Hardiness - Gives some extra armor
Resistance - Gives some extra magic resist
Veteran's Scars - More health for the Squishy Teemo
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration - Helps you neglect the targets magic resist, therefore making you do more damage
- Greater Seal of Ability Power - Gives you more ability power :)
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power - Gives you even more ability power :)
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power - Even more ability power :)
- Greater Seal of Armor - This helps Teemo's survivability and resists some of the physical damage done by the enemy
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist - This alos helps Teemo's survivability and resists some of the magic damage done by the enemy
Flash - This spell has helped me so many times, it makes it easy to get out of sticky situations
Ignite - Does true damage to the enemy champion and it may help you secure the kill
Exhaust - This spell can be used offensively aswell as defensively. It can be used to slow an enemy and run away; it can be used to lower their basic attacks to help you get the upper hand in a fight
- Camouflage Camouflage -This passive makes Teemo invisible after 2 seconds of idleness. And he gains 40% attack speed for 2 seconds after leaving his invisible state
- Blinding Dart (Q) - This spell is very beneficial to Teemo. It blinds the target making their basic attacks miss. This will help Teemo win in fights against ADC's.
- Move Quick (W) - This si your escape and your chase ability. Its passive makes Teemo have increased movement speed, when not struck by the enemy. When activated it gives Teemo double his passives movement speed. This spell is very useful for escaping.
- Toxic Shot (E) - This is the spell that puts poison on your target. The poison deals magic damage over a short period of time and refreshes after every auto attack. This spell makes it easy to harass with Teemo, and this is his main source of damage.
- Noxious Trap (R) - This is the reason everyone hates Teemo. His shrooms that he puts down act as a ward, and they also slow and damage the target considerably. With enough AP the shroom at level 3 can damage the target for around 800 magic damage.
The reason you want to get Blinding Dart first if for the harass and the blind which will prevent you enemy from getting some farm early on. You may also get Toxic Shot first, its purely a preference. You max our Toxic Shot first because it is your main source of damage. Next you want to max out your Blinding Dart because of the awesome blind. The duration of the blind will increase as you upgrade the spell, therefore you should upgrade this second after Toxic Shot. Move Quick is purely a utility for escaping or chasing, so it should be maxed last. And you will always want to get a point in Noxious Trap whenever possible because it will do more damage and the slow will increase.
- This provides Teemo with extra attack speed, which will help his toxic shot because of the magic damage it does on every autoattack
- This item provides extra AP and attack speed. After the patch this item has been revamped and the new passive makes it very worthwhile for Teemo. It does a percentage of your AP every attack and it reduces the magic resist of the enemy every autoattack
- This item provides a very good amount of attack speed and AP
- This item is very good on Teemo. It increases his attack speed greatly by 70%!!!! It also shoots out 2 other shots with your main auto attack. These shots apply on-hit effects, which means that it applies your poison to two other enemies.
- If you want to have another DOT on the target. This item is very effective if you want to deal some extra damage to your target
- It provides ALOT of AP which makes your Toxic Shot and Noxious Trap Stronger.
Other Recommended Items
- This item provides some extra armor if your are facing a heavy AD team
- This item provides some extra magic resist if your are facing a heavy AP team
- - This items provides AP, however the main reason for this item is the health provided and the slow. The health helps make Teemo last longer in fights which means he can do more damage. It also slows the enemy when you cast your Blinding Dart on them. This makes it easier to catch them if the run :).
In teamfights you want to apply your Blinding Dart to the enemy ADC and then continue to unleash havoc upon them.
You are fairly squishy, so you will probably be focused first, so play carefully and let your tank initiate first before going in and tearing it up!
Teemo is a great champ to play and anyone can play him. So go out there and try him right now!
If you have any comments please leave them and give this guide a rate up if it helped you!
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the guide on how to make a guide!