Udyr Build Guide by LionRazz
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
MASTERIES UNDER CUNSTUCKTION, mobafire's masteries calculater is outdated.
- :Great when in tiger stance.
- :To get more offensive masteries.
- :Lower CD.
- :Attack speed is great on udyr
- :Armor pen, importent cuz runes doesnt have much of it.
- :MOAR DMG!
- :boosts Deadliness , and Infinity Edge.
- :MOAR DMG!
- : revive faster!
- :To get more utility masteries.
- :Great xp gain, makes u lvl faster.
- :to use last point, that will benefit u.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: More attack damage
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: More attack damage
- greater mark of desolation: Some armor pen if any tank.
- Greater Glyph of Attack Speed: Some attack speed.
- Greater Seal of Health: Health is great. but u can get to much of it.
Flash: Great for chasing or getting away
Ignite: Rly great for some extra damage.
Exhaust: Great if your in a solo lane to lower the incoming dmg
- PASSIVE: This passive is great against attack damage champs, which ill make u a great tank if u always have full stacks. This might also affect ur fighting way as an dps, cuz of the massive attack speed u will get on full stacks. Great with Tiger Stance
- ABILITY ONE (Q): Awesome DPS ability. u will with garantee rape your enemies with this ability. Gives u bonus attack speed and some bonus damage for 2 sec. After that u will just gain 20/25/30/35/40% bonus attack speed when activated.
- ABILITY TWO (W): Great ability to stay in your lane as long as possible. temporary grants u a shield witch gives some bonus hp. while in the stance your basic attacks restore a percent of your damage as hp and mana. Udyr Cant crit while in this stance.
- ABILITY THREE (E): Great stun, and awesome speed boost. When activating this stance your get some bonus movement speed for 2 sec. While in this stance u will stun every enemy u hit for 1 sec. Though u cant stun the same target within 6 sec.
- ABILITY FOUR (R): Phoenix stance is useless compared to ur other stances. When activating this stance u get some low aoe damage for 2 sec. and ur ability power is raised by a certain amount depending on its skill lvl, and your attack damage is raised by the half of the amount of the ability power.
Ability Squence Order
This is how u wanna max your stances. I recommend placing a point in all of your stances except phoenix stance in your early game. by early-mid game u should've managed to max your Tiger Stance as of reaching lvl 9. afterwards u wanna max your turlte stance for great escaping or great laning. u dont wanna max ur Bear Stance before late game. cuz it rly sux choosing Bear Stance(when lvling this stance u just gain more speed and duration on activation. So u rly only wanna lvl this in late game. Last and useless is Phoenix Stance. It rly sux, as seen in the youtube clip i posted the udyr doesnt use Phoenix Stance even through he is a jungler* he does'nt even touch Phoenix Stance! so u just wanna lvl this to use your skill points. or when u wanna kil some creeps fast.
*A jungler need Phoenix Stance to jungle as fast as possible. that means a jungler wanna max that rly fast.*
: Berserker's Greaves is a great choise for udyr cuz of the attack speed.
: Udyr needs attackspeed, damage and tanky items. cuz of that, Madred's Bloodrazor is great!
: life steal is great for every attack damage champ. It would also help your Turtle Stance.
: Hp is great. will also help the Atma's Impaler ur getting after this
: Armor+crit+damage? What can be more effective on an tanky attack damage champ :D ?
- : Infinity Edge rly great attack damage, some more crit. And awesome passive. its like Rabadon's Deathcap for attack damage champs.