Udyr Build Guide by LionRazz
Not Updated For Current Season
MASTERIES UNDER CUNSTUCKTION, mobafire's masteries calculater is outdated.
- :Great when in tiger stance.
- :To get more offensive masteries.
- :Lower CD.
- :Attack speed is great on udyr
- :Armor pen, importent cuz runes doesnt have much of it.
- :MOAR DMG!
- :boosts Deadliness , and Infinity Edge.
- :MOAR DMG!
- : revive faster!
- :To get more utility masteries.
- :Great xp gain, makes u lvl faster.
- :to use last point, that will benefit u.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: More attack damage
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: More attack damage
- greater mark of desolation: Some armor pen if any tank.
- Greater Glyph of Attack Speed: Some attack speed.
- Greater Seal of Health: Health is great. but u can get to much of it.
Flash: Great for chasing or getting away
Ignite: Rly great for some extra damage.
Exhaust: Great if your in a solo lane to lower the incoming dmg
- PASSIVE: This passive is great against attack damage champs, which ill make u a great tank if u always have full stacks. This might also affect ur fighting way as an dps, cuz of the massive attack speed u will get on full stacks. Great with Tiger Stance
- ABILITY ONE (Q): Awesome DPS ability. u will with garantee rape your enemies with this ability. Gives u bonus attack speed and some bonus damage for 2 sec. After that u will just gain 20/25/30/35/40% bonus attack speed when activated.
- ABILITY TWO (W): Great ability to stay in your lane as long as possible. temporary grants u a shield witch gives some bonus hp. while in the stance your basic attacks restore a percent of your damage as hp and mana. Udyr Cant crit while in this stance.
- ABILITY THREE (E): Great stun, and awesome speed boost. When activating this stance your get some bonus movement speed for 2 sec. While in this stance u will stun every enemy u hit for 1 sec. Though u cant stun the same target within 6 sec.
- ABILITY FOUR (R): Phoenix stance is useless compared to ur other stances. When activating this stance u get some low aoe damage for 2 sec. and ur ability power is raised by a certain amount depending on its skill lvl, and your attack damage is raised by the half of the amount of the ability power.
Ability Squence Order
This is how u wanna max your stances. I recommend placing a point in all of your stances except phoenix stance in your early game. by early-mid game u should've managed to max your Tiger Stance as of reaching lvl 9. afterwards u wanna max your turlte stance for great escaping or great laning. u dont wanna max ur Bear Stance before late game. cuz it rly sux choosing Bear Stance(when lvling this stance u just gain more speed and duration on activation. So u rly only wanna lvl this in late game. Last and useless is Phoenix Stance. It rly sux, as seen in the youtube clip i posted the udyr doesnt use Phoenix Stance even through he is a jungler* he does'nt even touch Phoenix Stance! so u just wanna lvl this to use your skill points. or when u wanna kil some creeps fast.
*A jungler need Phoenix Stance to jungle as fast as possible. that means a jungler wanna max that rly fast.*
: Berserker's Greaves is a great choise for udyr cuz of the attack speed.
: Udyr needs attackspeed, damage and tanky items. cuz of that, Madred's Bloodrazor is great!
: life steal is great for every attack damage champ. It would also help your Turtle Stance.
: Hp is great. will also help the Atma's Impaler ur getting after this
: Armor+crit+damage? What can be more effective on an tanky attack damage champ :D ?
- : Infinity Edge rly great attack damage, some more crit. And awesome passive. its like Rabadon's Deathcap for attack damage champs.