Talon Build Guide by DaHell
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Sup fellow summoners, if you came here to see an awesome Talon guide, your in luck because this will help new Talon users and/or people who are familiar with Talon. This guide was created to expand your mind about Talon and/or show new Talon users the basics of Talon.
Don't be a ****ing **** and automatically vote no. Go over this guide, and if you still think this isn't the best Talon guide you seen, tell me why and what I should do to improve.
If you don't face roll your opponents with Talon using this guide, you 1. Don't have similar runes for Talon as I do, 2. Overextend, 3. Be reckless (this ain't no ****ing , Talon = assassin.), or 4. Just have a bad team (then blame your teammates, not Talon).
By face roll, I mean killing them over and over again like it's a piece of cake.
Now, enough of my Asian text wall...
What I prefer
- Perfect for Talon, you can get your passive Mercy to proc and you can slow, blind, reduce their damage output, etc.
- for all those OH **** situations, flash out of that mess.
SAY NO TO THEM!
- Maybe if your Twisted Fate
- What da hell?
- You want this? Go to a Shen guide.
- HELL NO, nag your supports to get it.
- Your mana starved, so what, you shouldn't be that desperate to get Clarity. You have blue buff with your , NBD.
- RUN LIKE A ***** FROM YO PIMP (aka, for when you have to run like a *****, but you don't have enough movement speed to get away).
- Shouldn't really need this, but extra hp for the whole team helps.
- Don't let no ***** get away with 1 hp...
Greater Mark of Desolation x9 - Honestly, 15 Armor Penetration is BAWS early game because almost everyone has barely any armor.
x9 - Extra armor is awesome early game just because you have a base armor of 15 and that won't do you a lot of good against champions like .
x9 - Magic resist for those heavy nukers like and .
Greater Quintessesence of Fortitude x3 - 78 hp makes a significant difference to your hp at the first minute of the game when you get your (Around 700 hp)
If you think that these runes aren't for you, please comment below and tell me which runes are also viable with Talon.
Why I chose these items are my core, you will find out in game. However for you impatient ones, I will tell you. Ghostblade has an amazing active, and it looks kewl with the little blades spinning around your wrists. Merc threads is a JUST-IN-CASE boot for when you get snared, stunned, slowed, or any other CC I haven't mentioned. Frozen Mallet is AMAZING with your aka your passive. It deals 10% more damage to your enemies 100% of the time! That's like Corki's passive but a little bit better. Bloodthirster... that's the item you really want to really stay in your team fights and not die as much because of the life steal.
As you can see, I have no survivability item in the core section. You know why? It's because it is very controversial between getting a G.A. or a Banshee's. You could get both, but I wouldn't know why you would be getting both. Seems like a waste of money. To see which item is right for you, look below
- Wouldn't you like a second chance at life? Get this item to facepalm your enemies!
- For those heavy CC teams.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY CORE ITEMS, PLEASE SUGGEST OTHER ITEMS THAT SHOULD BE THE CORE ITEMS FOR TALON, KTHXBAI.
(put some thought in it).
The summary of this whole guide is to show you the concepts of Talon through my point of view, feel free to give me some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Please comment below and vote +1 or -1. If you choose -1, please tell me why you did it and how I can improve.