Wukong Build Guide by KhaozBlade
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- Less nooby. And by this I mean I fixed a few grammatical errors, as well as put in some pictures and organized it.
- Added (better) explanations for several choices.
- Items and Skill Sequence still have major work coming, I'm just really sleepy at the moment.
- Updated my masteries. Had a friend give me some pointers I will explain under masteries section.
This guide is still under construction, and needs major work. Don't be afraid to leave hatemail, or any helpful tips down in the comments. Enjoy the minor update!
To start, this is my first guide ever, so bear with me. This is more of a personal opinion of how Wukong should be played. Thanks for taking the time to look over it, and I hope it helps you to better your play as Wukong. This is exactly what it is, a "guide", nothing here is set in stone, so go ahead and tinker. Have fun, and if you have any suggestions, or just want to tell me how stupid, or awesome, I am, drop a comment off down below. This guide will get some massive visual upgrades once I learn how to use this creator a little bit better. But for now, this should suffice.
can be exchanged for something else, but I haven't tried swaping it up yet.
helps early game, but thats about all its good for. 3% doesn't do much by itself late game.
isnt worth much until you get your Zeal. After that, its just more damage added onto your crits.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: for flat early game ad. thats when it hurts the most.
- Greater Seal of Attack Speed: for attack speed. Ups your dps to help get those ganks and first bloods.
- Greater Glyph of Attack Damage: again for early game damage.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: if you haven't gotten the pattern yet... idk what to tell you.
You can also change out Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage for Greater Quintessence of Desolation. Just to help get around that tank's pesky armor.
I use this build mostly on my pvp matches. It gives me great dps, and Decoy at level 4 isn't super early, but it's early enough to help save you from a gank. It pays off in my opinion, but i wouldn't bother putting more than one point into it until you have to. The way I build Wukong, it really doesn't do a whole lot of damage. Although, it is hilarious to see your decoy get focused. :D
in short, i like playing Wukong as an ad assassin. he has the skills for it, and he will treat you well once you get him down. late game, he can be a tide turner in a team fight with his ult and he can also pick on those pesky junglers pretty well. all in all, gl, hf, and remember, nothing in this guide is manditory. take what you want from it and leave what you think is trash. and while you're here, leave a comment and let me know how helpful (or not) this was for you.