Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's (tentative) signature store

Creator: jhoijhoi July 14, 2011 7:05am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2016 2:58am | Report
I actually meant you could choose one and I'd get signatures of the others somewhere else, but I guess that works too :P Looks good, thank you!

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2016 12:17pm | Report
jhoi would you do a wallpaper?
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2016 1:49pm | Report
Wayne - if you'd like, you can pick one of the still frames and I'll just grab that for you instead of the gif? Or I could completely remake it in a different style? Let me know :3

Jovana - absolutely :) It is the school week again, so I might not have too much time until Friday though ^^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2016 3:10pm | Report
No rush :> Bewitched Morgana, couldn't find an image in 1920x1080 but this should be fine as well. I don't really have any requests and I don't want text, just make it cooler I guess :D thank you!!! and +rep in advance!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2016 3:31pm | Report
Whelp, I had a lot of fun with this, but it was a serious learning curve for some things. Like, getting the text effect just right was a killer, lol. Hope you like it! And I know you said no text, but I kinda had to add something because of the design ^^ Let me know your thoughts! (open in new tab by clicking the picture, of course) I can change things, if you'd like :)

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2016 4:25am | Report
Sorry for the late response, it's BEAUTIFUL jhoi thank you so much ♥ using it as my phone's wallpaper as well :D
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2016 4:40pm | Report
Hello Jhoijhoi!

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was on here quite awhile ago. I took a break from League, and well.....everything associated with League.....yeah.

But, I'm back, and I'm wanting to do a Gnar guide. Do you think you have the time to do all the art ***ests for a guide? If not, thats fine, just banner would be fine.
Signature brought to you by Ipodpulse!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2016 3:03am | Report
Hey Electro! Of course I remember you :3 Us guide critiquers need to stick together 8D (not that I've reviewed guides for years........)

It's the weekend soon, so I should have time to do a bunch of it then, but not right now. Any idea of the title or the chapters etc?

Cheers, jhoi

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2016 6:31pm | Report
For the title, I'm not sure to be honest. I was thinking of using one of his voice lines, but his language is gibberish......so, I don't know if shoul do that.

For chapters, the basics (pros/cons; abilitiesitems, summoner spells, laning, teamfighting, conclusion, updates). Also, one other chapter completely devoted to transforming, since it is such an important element about him.

One other thing: could you by chance give me advice on how to make a gif? I want to use gifs of some of his in game animations. I know I would have to somehow get them off of Lolking, but I have no clue what to do once I actually have chosen an animation. Is something like this even possible?
The_Nameless_Bard made this sig!
OwenTheAwesomer
<Member>
OwenTheAwesomer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2016 11:19am | Report
New storefront is beautiful 0.0
Thanks to all hard working sig artists <3

"Hesitation is the seed of defeat."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide