Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's (tentative) signature store

Creator: jhoijhoi July 14, 2011 7:05am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 4:22pm | Report
How much time does it take to make these?
I thought it would take a while before I would get a signature lol.
Thanks Jai, looks good :)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
TexasDeviant
<Member>
TexasDeviant's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 4:30pm | Report
Oh, may I make a request about Akali3 (crimson). Would it be possible to move the name up close to the lighting fixture (maybe even across it/behind it - dunno how that would look) so that it takes a lighter tone in general.

This silly CRT monitor I am on at this station doesn't display "TexasD" very well at all. If necessary, I also don't mind it being shortened. TXDeviant or Deviant are both fine with me : )

It seems silly, because you have been giving so much already, but I have recently fallen in love / found a use for your stamps, haha. If it isn't too much abuse (seriously, tell me at any point that you are done with me!!) would you make me one in the near future?

I don't have much an inspiration for it as of yet, however I like your Vayne stamp, so probably to that effect, just with Akali. As for the image.. I'll have to think on it, unless you have another one of your great ideas just waiting for someone to want you to express it :P

One last thing to note, is that I am thinking of some kind of art... maybe a thank you for reading?, that has a central background with multiple akali's in front with various skins and different poses (ie 3skin - classic akali recessed on left (only selection here is not the classic art, I like the chinese one or most 3rd party ones better), crimson recessed on right (like 'em all, love chinese), bloodmoon in foreground (same thing with crimson applies here), overlapping the other two slightly if necessary), or (4 skins - same depth to all, lines up, going stinger (I dislike classic [NECK] on this one, but the chinese art seems lackluster in comparison, so I am conflicted) then bloodmoon, then classic, then crimson)

Bah enough begging/planning/ranting/pleading for now.

Thanks again for the sigs.

edit: Almost finished... Just wanted to say 1) I think that first one is growing on me >.> I like how it pops out, and with it randomized, it isn't so bad in the mix. 2) The second stinger akali sig nearly makes me want to relent on my dislike for the stinger art lol.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 4:53pm | Report
Wayne: You asked for something simple, so I tried not to go overboard with filters and didn't change the background... would you like something more complex? lol :P

Texas: Akali3, yeah, I was a tad worried about that, but I wanted it to flow. Hmm, I'll try moving the text around and see what happens.

Regarding stamps, would you like 3, the way I have 3 in my sig (and like how I made for PsiGuard)? Or did I read that wrong, and you wanted a stamp of something random??

Regarding end banner: Isn't Wrath making you one? Don't want to step on his toes... but I can see what I could do, merging different art styles often ends badly though ^^

But yeah, I have to do BrianObb's first :3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
TexasDeviant
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 5:02pm | Report
Hmm how to address first.. The easy stuff!

Yes, I believe wRAth is making me a Thank You for Reading, however it seems that shall be a long distance off. I am quite a ways down the list, and furthermore I can always withdraw my request for that as well. I shall have to make a decision and rely on the most courteous one :)

You have essentially taken over the role of art supplier, so really all of my requests could be redacted from him, but I am also curious as to his art and what he might produce. So I don't know, I'll decide something by the time I get home tonight.

The stamp. Choices :O

3 Stamps does sound entertaining, with the randomization in place, I could have one per skin (maybe 4 stamps then lol...)

But if it is just 1 that is fine as well.

The message I was trying to convey in that spew what that an idea I was thinking of for some kind of art, whether it is banner, thankyou for reading, signature or stamp, was you could put 3 or 4 images of akali on the same art.

Like on a stamp it would consist of all face+shoulder shots of bloodmoon in the foreground, classic on left, stinger/crimson on right. The two side images would be recessed slightly, giving bloodmoon the preference.

The four image one would be like what is described above, only stinger bloodmoon classic crimson but with none recessed.

I don't know, just trying to organize my mental puke into words. Let me know if that clears it up at all :P
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 5:25pm | Report
It really doesn't clear anything up haha. I'll see what happens. With regards to the stamps, I'd make 3, and together they'd make one signature, like this:

And you can use the stamps in your guide however you like, lol.

Here is Akali3 changed:

And Brian, here's the two Olaf images. I made the first one an ending banner, I hope you decide to use it ^^

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
TexasDeviant
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 5:32pm | Report
Hmm. I'll decide which crimson I like when I get home. I have a much better monitor there to view with. On this one, the remake makes the Kama look pixelated when the text overlays it.

Also, with the idea, the 3 skins would be all one image. So think of it like your 3 stamps side by side, but actually all just one picture. you could use a single background to extend all 3, over have 3 backgrounds blending in when it switches over to the next skin, or even two backgrounds (like a fire and ice theme).

The part I mentioned about stamps was just another random tangent that you gave me when I read your words a certain way. I would be able to make use of multiple stamps all of akali in different skins (1 akali per stamp).

My idea was for 3 or 4 akalis on 1 banner / thank you for reading.

Any closer? lol
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 5:41pm | Report

I actually made these before I read your reply up there, so... lol...

I'll have a go at making a banner with the different Akali images ^^

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 6:12pm | Report
So. This is possibly one of my favourite banners I have ever made. I hope you like it :)

And no. I am not changing anything about it. Because I love it as is ^^

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
TexasDeviant
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 6:55pm | Report
Oh my Lord!!!! I am speechless... but not textless. Those are amazing.

And definitely no.. Do not change that thank you for reading.

I will give a more formal blurt of my stuff in a little bit. All I can say currently, is outstanding work.
TexasDeviant
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 7:05pm | Report
Ok back... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I can't express my appreciation enough.

For the stamps, I like each of them. Would it be possible to get them to have 3 different text styles though? colors and font and what not.

Green and yellow toned fonts and skins are enjoyable too for stamps.

See, I can't seem to stop giving you work. But know I am eternally thankful :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide