Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anyone having success with Kayle ?

Creator: alexvsevil September 26, 2012 2:18am
1 2
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 8:45pm | Report
Laning with Kayle is all about kiting them melees. Never use Righteous Fury to farm unless your enemy laner is away because you'll push the lane too fast (except of course you're pushed to your tower). If you used the skill to harass your opponent and he backed off, return to the auto-attack to last-hit mode (you'll still weaken the minion wave, but not obscenely).

If your enemy laner is a gap closer or has mobility skills ( Jax, Riven), use your first two levels to harass, and from then on if they come at you, ALWAYS Q first to slow them, move a bit back and start attacking them with E.

Use W moderately because of it's mana cost, unless you get blue buff.

If you're laning versus a ranged, it depends a bit on opportunity; try harassing with Q. Teemo, per example, start Q, use it on him and move away so you have a chance at avoiding his blind. Jayce, on the other hand, might be an issuel because of how strong his burst is. I'm not even sure going fulltard AD versus him is a great plan, specially if he gets an early kill or two.
Svinka
<Member>
Svinka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2012 5:53pm | Report
I've been having very high success, both top and mid.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/hybrid-kayle-the-divine-carry-250279

Try this, if you got any questions ask either there or here.

Check out my Kayle Guide!

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide