Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

BBCode help related to [columns] and [nextcol]

Creator: barfcat
February 1, 2012 1:57pm
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Build & Guide Discussion » BBCode help related to [columns] and [nextcol]
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by barfcat » February 1, 2012 1:57pm | Report
Hi.

I'm trying to format some skill ordering by using columns. I would like the columns to be spaced evenly from the sides, and apart from each other. This worked fine in one section but when I use the below code all of the colums are crammed up against the left barrier. Attempts to put additional [nextcol] with spaces inbetween the code did not appear to do anything at all.

VS. AD carry
Level up Shatter first.
The basic skill order would be
R > W > Q > E
VS. AP carry
Level up Imbue first.
The basic skill order would be
R > Q > W > E

Any help would be appreciated.
Check out my guide Taric: Your true best friend and let me know what you think!
barfcat's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
barfcat
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by barfcat » February 1, 2012 1:58pm | Report
Hrm... well... It's actually acting more like I would expect it to on the forum. This is NOT what it looks like when I put it in my build.
barfcat's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
barfcat
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Fictionized » February 2, 2012 3:31am | Report
Please take a look at my own Shyvana guide, Jungle & Solo Drake., I'd really appreciate some feedback!
If I helped you, please +rep me!
Fictionized's Forum Avatar

Fictionized
<Member>
Rep: Notable (27)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by jhoijhoi » February 4, 2012 3:24pm | Report
^I hope this link helped you. Columns don't work well in guides themselves. They only work as intended within forum posts.

It also looks like you have two separate columns there, I would suggest just one, otherwise those titles will always be at odds with the content under them.
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
Rep: Exalted (1943)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Taneren » February 4, 2012 3:26pm | Report
Making a Taric guide? :o Competition!

Good luck ^^ I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Taneren's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Taneren
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (177)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by barfcat » February 8, 2012 12:12pm | Report
Ooooh I response from Jai and Taneren weeeeeee.

Just to let you know, I learned everything I know about making a guide from your guide-making guide and I definitely have a section dedicated to thanking you! (I'm also using one of your dividers so thanks for that as well)

I actually figured out how to fudge the columns. I just made another column and included black text so that it doesn't show up unless you highlight it.

Thing is, I really wanted side by side columns for some things because I thought it flowed better.

Again, I appreciate the responses though. Thanks!
barfcat's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
barfcat
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!