Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Well well, look who is starting a review shop?

Creator: Meiyjhe April 13, 2013 9:45am
Was my review useful?
Wicked Eye
<Member>
Wicked Eye's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2014 12:45pm | Report
May I request a review? For the moment I have no idea what else to improve in my guide and I would love to hear what you have to say. The link is in the signature!
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2014 7:57am | Report
Hey banana man, I was wondering if you can check out my new Rengar guide once you enter your guide reviewing sprint. The sins and blessings review would be great but if you are willing to the SUPER EPIC GUIDE BREAKDOWN 5000 looks pretty cool and might be an even better choice instead. However if you don't want to I completely understand.

link=here ya go
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Want some legendary signatures? Stop by Ubnoxius's Signature Store for some awesome signatures!
Pallis123
<Member>
Pallis123's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2014 12:29pm | Report
Wowa, that SEGB5000 review really looks awesome 0.0~. If you would like to do that for my Taric guide, I would really appreciate it! If not, the Sins and Blessings format is fine as well. :) The link to my guide is in the signature.

My Taric guide
- Thanks Emikadon for the beautiful signature! :D
tasteslikepuddin
<Member>
tasteslikepuddin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:53pm | Report
Hello I was wondering if I could get my top lane Volibear guide reviewed with sin's and blessings if you have time?

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/bite-to-fight-a-guide-to-top-lane-volibear-s4-388833

Sincerely,

tasteslikepuddin (once known as Kingpudding)
TasteslikePuddin

Click the bear to see my guide
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 8:13am | Report
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 1:47pm | Report
Wicked Eye wrote:
May I request a review? For the moment I have no idea what else to improve in my guide and I would love to hear what you have to say. The link is in the signature!
Hello I was wondering if I could get my top lane Volibear guide reviewed with sin's and blessings if you have time?

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/bite-to-fight-a-guide-to-top-lane-volibear-s4-388833

Sincerely,

tasteslikepuddin (once known as Kingpudding)
IPodPulse wrote:
Hey banana man, I was wondering if you can check out my new Rengar guide once you enter your guide reviewing sprint. The sins and blessings review would be great but if you are willing to the SUPER EPIC GUIDE BREAKDOWN 5000 looks pretty cool and might be an even better choice instead. However if you don't want to I completely understand.

link=here ya go

Done diddly done.

Pallis123 wrote:
Wowa, that SEGB5000 review really looks awesome 0.0~. If you would like to do that for my Taric guide, I would really appreciate it! If not, the Sins and Blessings format is fine as well. :) The link to my guide is in the signature.

I will (hopefully) finish yours this weekend and because I am a nice person, Trolling also gets a review ASAP. Everyone else from this point will have to wait until next sprint, which will be end August.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 5:32am | Report
Pallis123 wrote:
Done diddly done.

Also; Update OP with more information that might be useful, I think :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 5:39am | Report
Could you review my Jinx guide? Link's in my signature. Just use sins and blessings. Thanks.
My Guides

NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 10:56am | Report
I'd request reviews for my Vel'koz guide found here.

Sins and Blessings.
Signature byNatuhlee

tasteslikepuddin
<Member>
tasteslikepuddin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 6:21pm | Report
Hello again Mr bananers. I have returned to get my guide re-reviewed with sin's and blessings. I think this time you will find a lot has changed since you last saw this guide. When you have time. The link is in my signature. Thanks again

-Tasteslikepuddin
TasteslikePuddin

Click the bear to see my guide

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide