Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Part 3e - Skillset Poll 2

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 29, 2011 12:47pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:47pm | Report
In this thread, we will vote on the final skillset concepts for CAC 1.

This will be a Bold Vote Poll, meaning that you are allowed to vote for one option only.

Remember, community, the skills are the single most important part of the champion, and it's important that we get this part right!

CAC 1 is a ranged DPS champion.

Our concept is Jet's Anti-Support Debuffer.

Jet wrote:
o hey im having a go at this

Name: Anti-Support, Debuff, DPS

General Description: A squishy DPS damage dealer that synergises with team support and is designed to work with on hit effects to cripple the enemy team and their support, through applying mass debuffs to the enemy that affect positioning and regeneration.

Justification: We have 4 strong support champions (Janna, Taric, Shen and Alistar) that once they get itemised, along with good player skill, they are almost impossible to take down while they provide excellent advantages for their team.

This would allow for new team compositions, such as Carry/Mage/Support/Tank/Anti-Support which could bring otherwise neglected champions back into viability, such as Kayle, Sona, Soraka, Nasus, etc, by allowing them to have their undervalued effects on level with the enemy's output.

This would bring some use to the useless items we currently have (by useless, I mean you cannot compare them to other items, such as Nashor's Tooth, Executioner's Calling, Malady).

Additionally, bringing new compositions and stronger debuffing presence would be a strong counter to the current metagame of Tanky-DPS, and would allow for new metagames to be balanced around having a strong balanced composition than having a team full of powerhouses with one strong tank and one support babysitting entire teams.

Explanation:
With this champion you would be able to pick on their team forcing their support to waste skills undoing what you just did to that enemy, debuff them making them more vulnerable to your team's damage output and allow yourself, as this debuffing DPS, to make laning, harassment and solo fighting much more effective for your entire team. Since you're going to be using auto-attacks to apply debuffs, as well as skills, on-hit items would synergise extremely well with this champion, allowing for more varied builds depending on what you need to counter and what your team would benefit the most from debuffing.

Here are the final submissions of the winners of the previous poll:

Trojan995 wrote:
FINAL SUBMISSION:

Passive: CAC1 gains a speed boost after the extent of an enemy crowd control spell is worn off.

Q: Passive: CAC1 deals extra damage and silences the enemy every (x)th attack, .

Active: CAC1 launches a projectile that deals damage and silences the enemy.

W: CAC1 tethers enemy champion. If enemy champion leaves the range of the tether, the enemy is slowed (significantly) and (other CC?).

E: CAC1 inflicts damage over time and a debuff upon the enemy for (medium-long) duration. If the enemy is healed within the extent of the debuff, 50% of the heal is instead given to CAC1.

R: CAC1 damages and fears (or some type of CC) target enemy for (very short) duration. If, after the duration of the fear, (x) amount of enemy champions are nearby target enemy, the fear is renewed. Max (x) seconds. Additionally, every tick that the fear is renewed, CAC1 gains bonus attack damage (attack speed, maybe?) for (longer than the CC duration) seconds.

Mowen wrote:
FINAL SUBMISSION

Passive: Every X auto attacks CAC1's next auto attack has greater range.

Q: CAC1 aims a skillshot that deals damage and steals (champion given, no items/monster buffs) buffs for a duration.

W: CAC1's next auto attack fears the enemy champion. Any enemies in (very close) range will also be feared for a lesser duration.

E: CAC1's next auto attack deals extra damage to feared, silenced, and poisoned champions.

R: CAC1 aims a shot (maybe just auto attack?) that silences the target. once the duration is over it jumps between enemy champions, increasing the silence duration for every target it jumps to. If there is not an allied champion in range, the shot dissipates and deals damage.

Read wrote:
Final Submission

Passive
- All Buffs/Heals are X less effective for Y seconds upon being hit by this champs spells

Q
- Fires a skillshot line dealing X damage
- Lowers AD/AP of an enemy by Y for Z seconds and spreads that to nearby allies in an AOE

W
- Passive: All CC and Debuff's duration are increased by X% per Y enemy champions nearby
- Active: steals X true damage scaled off of AP from an enemy and all of their current non-ultimate non-creature buffs

E
- Deals X damage per level and fears the target for X seconds
- If another target is Y distance away the fear jumps to them as well as lowering their MR by X * number of jumps (prefers champions but will jump on minions)
- Max Jumps per level Z (I would suggest 1/2/3/4/5 without being able to hit a target twice)

R
- Drops a Totem in an area
- Enemy champs within X distance take Y magic damage and are afflicted with grievous wounds for the duration
- Enemy champs within X distance are tethered to the totem and cannot move more than Y distance from it for Z seconds.
- If they do they are slowed by X amount and have their MR lowered by Y for Z seconds
mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:03pm | Report
Mowen

Thanks to Scrax for my Evelynn Sig.I did the Yi, Anivia, and Udyr Sig.
Visit my signature shop! I will take requests!
http://www.own3d.tv/live/31072/Real_LoL <- My stream is UP!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:16pm | Report
Mowen
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:58pm | Report
Mowen

You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 5:35pm | Report
Trojan995

Also, there shouldn't be two/three "on next attack" skills on Mowen's kit, I think. One/two of them should be changed into a target skill or a skillshot or an AoE or whatever. Sorry for not saying that before.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 5:45pm | Report
Trojan995
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 7:13pm | Report
Mowen
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 7:31pm | Report
Mowens passive doesn't work.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
TheValkyries
<Member>
TheValkyries's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 8:21pm | Report
Read

Although I think the E should be tweaked so there isn't an AoE fear on a low cooldown, as that's some significant hard CC being tossed around.
mitovmeio
<Member>
mitovmeio's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 8:37pm | Report
read
1 2 3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide