Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Spring Split

Creator: Wayne3100 January 10, 2015 12:28pm
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2015 11:58am | Report
Up 10k with five dragons and ...and gambit still loses team fights and cant close well at all... this team is ****ed.

Actually this guy on reddit says it 100% rgiht

"I think that was the shakiest dominant victory I've ever seen."
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2015 1:50pm | Report
UoL still going on the same way, loosing 1 game and winning 1 game. A bit of consistency missing. Especially Hylissang gets cought out way to often.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2015 1:54pm | Report
Calling Elements to beat SK this game. Especially now they got Graves away from forgiven.

EDIT: LOL OK

Elements had a free win until they threw it on top lane -.-
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2015 2:58pm | Report
Nah, still unkillable.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2015 3:25pm | Report
They went to hard or they would have won shook goes in alone for some reason costs them lose fight and give up baron gg.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2015 11:14pm | Report
This SK is in my book the best western team, not teams in Na comes close to them. Yes, this game was close but what do you expect? They played Elements, a top 3 team. At this level, a single mistake can cost you the game, and that happened. SK took advantage of Shook being overaggressive and ran away with game. Elements still played well and are a contender for first place if they can SK later this split. But, have I praised Forg1ven enough? He has an incredible 63 kda, compared to Rekkles' 9.3 kda. Seriously, how can you put up such stats when you're that aggressive? I don't think there's anyway to stop Forg1ven, except taking away Graves and Lucian. Which will most likely lead into him picking Corki or Caitlyn. I really hope SK will win this split, I doubt they can do the impossible and go undefeated.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 1:14am | Report
This SK is in my book the best western team, not teams in Na comes close to them. Yes, this game was close but what do you expect? They played Elements, a top 3 team. At this level, a single mistake can cost you the game, and that happened. SK took advantage of Shook being overaggressive and ran away with game. Elements still played well and are a contender for first place if they can SK later this split. But, have I praised Forg1ven enough? He has an incredible 63 kda, compared to Rekkles' 9.3 kda. Seriously, how can you put up such stats when you're that aggressive? I don't think there's anyway to stop Forg1ven, except taking away Graves and Lucian. Which will most likely lead into him picking Corki or Caitlyn. I really hope SK will win this split, I doubt they can do the impossible and go undefeated.

I think the main thing to look at is his CS. Just look through the VODs and you'll see his cs is absolutely mindblowing. He gets around 380 cs at 35 minutes. Like, how does he even do that?

Honestly, SK looked good at World's last year when Svenskeren was actually on the team. Seriously though, the amount of stupidity that taipeichingchong demonstrated was just mindblowing. He singlehandedly destroyed their World's chances (and SK destroyed TSM's kek).

Also, Copenhagen Wolves goes 2-0 this week. What the actual ****. Gambit also wins a game, albeit a bit sloppily.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
ri]
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 11:19am | Report
Rekkles, if I recall, has only played Graves so far this split. Also, is anybody going to question Wickd getting a deathcap, or is the whole "question Wickd's item builds" thing old now?

Do do do dee do do do
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 12:12pm | Report
SK is best Western team atm but still early worlds still far away. Alot of teams can improve by then and figure sk out.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2015 3:05am | Report
What do you except, will we see Bruiser Fizz picks/bans at top or jungle after it got basically spammed last week from pros?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide