Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Spring Split

Creator: Wayne3100 January 10, 2015 12:28pm
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 5:29am | Report
SK might be the best European team, with easily the best top and probably a top 3 adc, probably top 2 together with Rekkles. The rest of SK aren't slacking either, Svenskeren being a great jungler. UoL putting up a fight though, looking like a strong team. Also, gotta love that Kennen and Forg1ven's Graves. NRated's Blitzcrank isn't that bad either.

Forg1ven is a god, a 42 kda over 4 games. How does he do it? I'm 100 % certain that SK can beat any western team currently, with only Liquid and Fnatic really challenging them. Maybe C9 if they get back on track. Elements were so close against Roccat, while SK destroyed Roccat. This team will go to the Mid-Season Invitational as the European seed.

Don't underestimate elements. Game time doesn't mean anything - it only means Elements has a very slow, teamfight oriented playstyle - and boy their teamfights are good.

Looking forward to SK vs EL next week. I think it's going to be really, really close.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 10:51am | Report
EL still has same problems of alliance just with a slightly better adc. They did not fix the Wickd and Nyphproblem. Wickd has been all around feeding and not doing much in any of the games overall bad choices.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 10:57am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
EL still has same problems of alliance just with a slightly better adc. They did not fix the Wickd and Nyphproblem. Wickd has been all around feeding and not doing much in any of the games overall bad choices.

So what. The old Alliance had a 3-1 record over every team and stomped Najin Shield 20 to 0 on a good day. SK got better but that doesn't mean they are suddenly going to stomp a team that used to be THAT good lol.

Also nyph is doing fine. Don't see any problem at all with his play. He's not best in his role but he's not holding his team back majorly either.
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 11:02am | Report
Oh god, reminds of that Wickd Gnar game ... So painful
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 11:02am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

So what. The old Alliance had a 3-1 record over every team and stomped Najin Shield 20 to 0 on a good day. SK got better but that doesn't mean they are suddenly going to stomp a team that used to be THAT good lol.

Also nyph is doing fine. Don't see any problem at all with his play. He's not best in his role but he's not holding his team back majorly either.

Relevant.

http://ask.fm/FORG1VENLoL/answer/123367940922

All im saying is alliance did not change much this year there the same team. There adc was one of there stronger roles there weakness is still top and support. They should have at least took Krepo but im not 100% on why it did not happen all i know is they did not choose krepo in end and even asked him to be there coach but he refused that role since he wants to be a player still.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 1:41pm | Report
I think SK will beat Elements. SK is more aggressive and more fast-paced, and unless Elements match it and SK don't fall flat I doubt Elements will win. Possibly if Elements can keep SK in check, especially Forg1ven, early on they are in a good spot. I think Graves should be banned, first picked or Elements need a lane that can handle it. Forg1ven's Graves is a beauty to watch. Interested in SK vs Fnatic, which I think is more of a close match.

Also, what happened to that 100 % ban rate Aatrox had at worlds against SK? Doesn't Fredy play Aatrox that much anymore?

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 1:56pm | Report
Forgiven and Rekkles are about on the same level and both play Graves very, very well so I don't seeing that going one way that quickly.

Mechanically Elements is better, especially if you look at the mid lane. Fox is up and coming but he certainly isn't up there with the top-3/5 EU mids yet. SK has a better game plan overall with nRated and Svenskeren making stuff happen mid but if Elements can keep them in check early on it is going to be a really close game.

btw aatrox is in a really bad state atm so yeah, that explains why he doesnt see any play.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 2:44pm | Report
He does still play it in solo q but its not good in competitive i think.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 10:52pm | Report
Rekkles seems like more of that late game carry, where as Forg1ven is probably the more aggressive adc and better on lane bullies. Wonder if we will different champs from him. I think Fredy outclasses Wickd, maybe not by a huge margin but still. Svenskeren and Shook are even, Shook has probably better mechanics but Svenskeren is up there as a top 4 jungler. Comparing support seems kinda pointless, both do their job and both have most likely a similar champion pool. Yes, nRated is not really a Thresh player, but he got his Lulu and Nyph plays any support. The only difference is mid, but Froggen won't destroy his lane, Fox is good enough to not fall behind massively.

It will be close, but Elements need either to go even or survive into the late game to stand a chance.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2015 11:21am | Report
I thought FNC was gonna win that for sure.

Holly **** amazing call from UOL to push mid when so far behind and get inhib.

Also fnc had weird calls why did they fight and all just die when they got baron just push mid with the buff...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide