Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Spring Split

Creator: Wayne3100 January 10, 2015 12:28pm
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:37am | Report
utopus wrote:

I really do wish great things for diamondprox. I think he's one of the most underappreciated junglers in the european competitive scene. I wish darien was back on GG though. He had so much swag. He wasn't a bad player either

I really like darien he is great and funny guy and good for the crowd and fans but lets be real here if gambit wants to place top 3 again they cant do it with darien unless darien changes his playstyle. Cabochard is a really great top laner and one best up and coming players he is really good can easily be top 3 in EU for top lane. P1noy is also very good upcoming player. Gambit has best team they had in long time even if its missing some of the older players who failed to adapt. Im still a huge fan thats why i love Diamondprox he has consistently been one best players of all time imo.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 11:10am | Report
Gambit would have to replace pretty much every member before they can place top-3 again lol. None of their players (perhaps beside diamond) rank top-3 in their role.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 11:14am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
Gambit would have to replace pretty much every member before they can place top-3 again lol. None of their players (perhaps beside diamond) rank top-3 in their role.

Well there still improvement over darien and genja. We will see i think they can place top 3 but 4th is most likely.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 11:27am | Report
So you're saying Gambit is going to rank above Elements, Fnatic, Roccat or SK?
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 11:44am | Report
I think Gambit are a strong team, with multiple above average players. I think they should be able to keep a consistent 5th. Gambit might show those moments that make them look like a top team, so I think they could reach 3rd if they overperform. They did surprise us a little at the end of the summer so I'm going to believe they can place higher than 5th. It's more likely for them to finish 5th but 3rd/4th is reasonable if they show up.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 11:50am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
So you're saying Gambit is going to rank above Elements, Fnatic, Roccat or SK?

One of those team is bound to be over hyped so yes. Im also a gambit fanyboy so dont take anything i say so seriously :P
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 12:07pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Unicorns of Love hype.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 12:33pm | Report
H2K would won that game if they picked a better hyper carry adc graves could not kill the tanks and they had 0 dmg from top and jungle elise and sion just tanks.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 12:35pm | Report
I'm not sure, did H2K throw by letting CW get into the late game or did CW play really good later on? H2K played amazing early on, but simply couldn't keep their lead. Looks like a common weakness in many new teams. Hope they will improve and not let such a game slip again.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 12:40pm | Report
I'm not sure, did H2K throw by letting CW get into the late game or did CW play really good later on? H2K played amazing early on, but simply couldn't keep their lead. Looks like a common weakness in many new teams. Hope they will improve and not let such a game slip again.

Well they could not siege or break into there base and CW just came back a little of both i think it was picks that cost the game.

The real problem there was lack of DMG on H2K. They had a top lane and jungler who dont do any real dmg late game. Kass dmg late game falls as well as graves.

Graves actually seems kinda over rated as and ADC that game showed off his biggest weakness he cant kill tanks well.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide