Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Spring Split

Creator: Wayne3100 January 10, 2015 12:28pm
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2015 1:59pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
CLG was a bad team with very poor strategy, which definitely hurt Seraph. Seraph also was completely alone in NA which certainly didn't help.

Personally I don't consider Febiven a major downgrade over xPeke (although I might be biased towards him as he is my countrymen). I think Febiven is the biggest midlane talent out there and it has shown when he smashed the super hyped xPepii in the promotion series. Steelback is also a very promising ADC so while their beginning may be rough, I do see them finishing in the middle of the pack.

So yeah, while bot/top/jungle were (no doubt) a downgrade, I think it may also fix some of the old Fnatic downsides (Rekkles not being a very dominant ADC, Soaz being incredibly inconsistent and Cyanide just overall not being one of the best junglers in Europe) so I'm rather positive towards all the changes. In that regard Fnatic will surprise those who are overly negative towards them if you give them some time.

To be bold: I'm going to call that they will beat Elements in the first game of the season with the surprise factor.

Fair enough i just dont see them doing well there top laner and jungle are unproven and adc is obvious downgrade even if its fits the team its still a downgrade.

Also Febiven even if he is only maybe a slight downgrade from xpeke in terms of skill and good upcoming mid there is one huge factor he does not have experience of xpeke so that will need to be built. There's also the fact he is a well known tilter.

I honestly think Febiven would have placed higher and done better staying with H2K they had better team and synergy.

H2K was better in almost most ways besides support if he went to FNC just to play with yellow star and get that $$$$ then i guess its ok if he wanted to win he should have stayed with H2K.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 7:25am | Report
Updated the opening post with the full schedule for the Spring Split. Same notes as in the NA thread apply: the text in the Winner column is transparent to avoid spoilers (though I should note that following this thread isn't a great idea in the first place if you wish to avoid those). If you do want to know a result, simply highlight it using your mouse cursor (says "TBD" for now).

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:06am | Report
Holly **** FNC... i cant believe my eyes... Unknown Koreans actually doing really ****en well that rengar..

EL has same issues as they did on Alliance Wickd and Nyph... Outclassed by there opponents especially yellow star.

Nyph does nothing all game like usual and Wickd dies new EU darien.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:08am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
CLG was a bad team with very poor strategy, which definitely hurt Seraph. Seraph also was completely alone in NA which certainly didn't help.

Personally I don't consider Febiven a major downgrade over xPeke (although I might be biased towards him as he is my countrymen). I think Febiven is the biggest midlane talent out there and it has shown when he smashed the super hyped xPepii in the promotion series. Steelback is also a very promising ADC so while their beginning may be rough, I do see them finishing in the middle of the pack.

So yeah, while bot/top/jungle were (no doubt) a downgrade, I think it may also fix some of the old Fnatic downsides (Rekkles not being a very dominant ADC, Soaz being incredibly inconsistent and Cyanide just overall not being one of the best junglers in Europe) so I'm rather positive towards all the changes. In that regard Fnatic will surprise those who are overly negative towards them if you give them some time.

To be bold: I'm going to call that they will beat Elements in the first game of the season with the surprise factor.

?!?!?!
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:14am | Report
Vynertje the prediction god ^^

YellowStar has changed even more, he's so thin now :o
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:17am | Report
Also Reignover's English is actually damn good for a Korean. A lot better than any other Koreans we have heard of.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:21am | Report
This Fnatic looked amazing. Expecting Another win tomorrow. I Think only Roccat and Gambit are going to be a challenge, maybe Unicorns are going to surprise us.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:21am | Report
Reignover english is very good. I was shocked when i heard him talk. He has only been there for how long? I think he has better english than lustboy and Helios and they been in english speaking teams much longer.

He must have learned English before going to fnatic i i mean hes way to god dam good to have just learn it in less than a month.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:26am | Report
I guess I mostly want Gambit to place top 3, probably my favorite team in the entire lcs.

I really do wish great things for diamondprox. I think he's one of the most underappreciated junglers in the european competitive scene. I wish darien was back on GG though. He had so much swag. He wasn't a bad player either
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:36am | Report
:O UOL playing today. Gonna watch that.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide