Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dychronius's Quest for Plat

Creator: Dychronius June 4, 2014 6:35pm
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 11:54pm | Report
You get 25% increased win chance when you play that skin with Locket of the Iron Solari.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 1:38am | Report
Quoted:
You get 25% increased win chance when you play that skin with Locket of the Iron Solari.

Can confirm.
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 7:37am | Report
Quoted:

And like 95% of the time I get it while I'm supporting. Gold here I come.

Do do do dee do do do
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 7:52am | Report
Easy.

by jhoijhoi
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 6:48pm | Report
Okay this is official I will be playing quinn mid soon in ranked cause I got a penta with it like just now in a normal it's time guys lets go.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2014 8:21pm | Report
kat decided to be mundo.She went where she pleases. This was almost a pre-20 game. That bad.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2014 6:00pm | Report
Just keep winning just keep winning just keep winningFirst game was the good ol irelia vs jax where I wrecked him. Second game I was potato because akali was afk for like the first 10 minutes and I had nowhere to go but farm.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2014 8:44pm | Report
Played 3 games, duo'd with Asteriskw for two of em. I forgot to screenshot those two. whoops. And then I ****ed up the third one while I was cropping it and had to use the updated match history to use it. Genius.Aster was forced into adc in the first game, and he can't do it well on purple side. Also Diana started trolling before 5 minutes because she died. Then said she would get serious...at 17 min, after we were already wrecked. 32 min game, 16 lp lost. Second game river got fed early, and it slowly went downhill from there. 34 minute game, 15 lp lost. Third game I camped top to make sure fiora couldn't get ahead. Then xin dc'd or something, and sivir said in all chat to report him. I had assumed he was afk farming at the time(about 12 minutes in) and I went and took his buffs. I had just given his blue to lb when he came back. Things went downhill for them from there. 21 minute game, 22 lp gained.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 9:38pm | Report
After two morally crushing losses, my friend asked to duo with me.First game was a late invade on our red that completely ruined bot. I got to lane with like 200 hp, and when luc+janna got back, vayne was bullied into going back. Then they froze to the point where vayne was 20 cs behind at like 5 min. Went downhill from there. Second game was an unstoppable talon. 2 out of the 3 times I ganked top talon was there. Third and fourth games I duo'd with EdelweiB. I finally got a really good game on kha, which is nice on the third one. Fourth game was a fed kat that couldn't carry an afk ez. Also playing that game made me feel like my thresh was off, and after watching playoffs+relegations for the lcs I felt very inadequate playing thresh. Thanks pro players.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2014 5:30pm | Report
Short hiatus from ranked due to azir release.

Do do do dee do do do

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide