Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dychronius's Quest for Plat

Creator: Dychronius June 4, 2014 6:35pm
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 7:16pm | Report
3 games, the first was from like Monday, the other two from today.First game went against hecarim, I wrecked him and snowballed. Second game we were winning, but then threw twice. First was splitting up, with me and voli going for baron, and the others getting the inhib, and both failing. Second was all of us getting zoned by amumu, except for voli, who went ham and died. Third game bot was losing, but I was equally winning. We got all the dragons, and used the power of 5 drag to win. I could've played a good bit better in game 3.

Champion mastery is nice, I need level 5 on Irelia.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2015 9:00am | Report
Why am I getting 19 lp per win now.First game went against Nasus, but Nasus only farmed all game and didn't really fight with the team. When he did, he was caught out and killed. I also actually managed to roam properly-ish, but I definitely need to work on my roaming, and my tps. Second game I went against Yorick, the lane was fairly even. I made some mistakes that were realllly stupid, like misclicking my q. Botlane did well, so they carried, which was nice.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 7:54am | Report
Oh look, losses, I sure missed those.First game we and trundle invaded olaf at his red after trundle got gromp, and got first blood. After that, olaf couldn't do much, and botlane became a killfest. Trynd sat in top lane and pushed, kat snowballed, fiora and olaf were useless, and we could've lost this game because nobody wanted to group. It was loss prevented, so I only gained half lp. Second game I did well against J4, even though almost every time I killed J4 xin was there to kill me. Kalista got fed, and I wasn't able to keep up with her, and honestly it was kind of a mess with tf adc, udyr with literally 0 ad, he had none from runes or masteries, kat getting beaten in lane, annie dying a good bit, and me not being able to snowball. Third game yas was really annoying, kills were traded fairly evenly back and forth, and I should've played better. Everyone was getting caught out a lot, myself included, and it could've gone a lot better.

On the bright side, I finally got level 3 on Irelia, which is nice.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2015 1:31pm | Report
Yay in promos.First game I beat jax in lane hard, and he want extremely defensive early. We all won lane, and just pushed on and won. Second game was a complete stomp. I died because I wanted to have a kill, not worth. Third game I got an early kill on wu, and slightly snowballed it. Cait stomped bot, and we just rotated around and won. And Thresh was a god.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2015 5:37pm | Report
And promos done. For once, I made the post on the day I played the games.First game went against Riven, I've played against better. She started raging, yi started raging, everyone started raging, and they surrendered. Second game we won bot fairly well, xin was kinda an ***, but we won most teamfights, so it went well.

Also, I played with the same person twice(Diana and Ashe). They were nice
/s

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2015 7:41am | Report
Seriously, after every series I win, I lose a game. I'm not crazy I swear.First game I went against vlad, and didn't have the right runes for him. He was really annoying, but I killed him a few times. Riven completely wrecked mid, and kept winning them every teamfight. Second game eve let me go top, and I stomped shyvana. And then the rest of the team. The Zz'rot was because my GA was popped in the last fight and I'd died, and I wanted something that'd give me armor and mr, and Zz'rot did.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2015 6:43pm | Report
6 games cause I forgot to post. Whoooops.First game malz and gnar just got completely wrecked and couldn't do anything. Second game I duo'd with TheDukeAbides. Mao was super passive, but I still managed to snowball in the midgame. Got mastery rank 4 on her, and that's when the losing streak started. Third game mid got wrecked and annie just blew people up left and right, and only I could do anything to her. Fourth game went against trynd, I misplayed a lot and made some bad plays, leading to trynd becoming uncontrollable. Fifth game bot got wrecked and I misplayed against akali a lot, so she got fed. Sixth game everyone just lost lane because xin was making plays everywhere, but eve wasn't.

Ever since I hit mastery rank 4 on Irelia, I've been losing more games than usual. Short hiatus from ranked so I can get back on track.

Also, 1 year anniversary of the thread. To think that just one year ago I was on a massive losing streak that dropped me down a division...hey wait a minute.

Do do do dee do do do

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide