Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dychronius's Quest for Plat

Creator: Dychronius June 4, 2014 6:35pm
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 12:02pm | Report
Judging from previous lobby SS's/descriptions of after matches, it sounds like you don't mute people often, if at all. I'd recommend doing so, it helps a lot with focus. If pregame lobby is toxic as well just /mute all the second you get into the game. Also don't waste time on the end game lobby screen, being there to take more harassment is just foolish, someone wants to whine because they're apparently perfect and it's all their teams fault? Cool, no one asked, no one cares, if you stay longer on the screen it should only be to report, not to retort.
Sig by TheNameless ^ Check out my Nasus guide ^
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2015 1:58pm | Report
I usually don't mute people unless they spam, you're right on that. I sometimes find it funny what people say so I don't mute people, but I probably should more. I don't really pay attention to the end game screen at all usually. Most times when I do it's to talk to someone on the enemy team and help em out and whatnot.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2015 9:23am | Report
With the new season starting up, I'll be getting back to my usually ranked games sometime this or next weekend. Now with a more improved mid(maybe), adc, squishy support, and nocturne. I'll still mostly play Irelia. Until then, here's a game I duo'd with TheDukeAbides back in December-ish.Soraka was complaining the entire game and fiddle wrecked fizz in lane. I've been seeing quite a few fiddle mids against fizz, is this some new meta I'm miss or what? I'm really confused.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 9:01pm | Report
Off to a great start, just like when I started this thread...I have no excuse for the first game. I sucked hard. My mid may need a lot more work. Second game jinx got out of control because cait couldn't position in lane very well.

There's gonna be a break before I do the rest of my provisionals probably. After those two games, it makes me want to reevaluate all the champions I play and make sure I'm still competent on them. The only near guarantee I have is Irelia, but there's no guarantee I'll be able to go top, or that she won't be picked/banned since she's meta now.

Do do do dee do do do
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 10:45pm | Report
Unfortunate to start out with defeats, as the first few games count the most. Not to scare you or anything, but it's something to note. Hopefully you'll be able to turn it around <:

I think despite the second game being an obvious stomp you probably could've done a little more, this based on the fact that you've died so many times, no offence or anything, of course. I just think anything over 4 deaths is more or less, usually more, inexcusable.

Additionally if you're going to be playing support in ranked you should know that more often than not your AD is going to not be able to position, CS or, well, anything really. You need to take charge of the lane since the lane is mostly influenced by the support and not the AD. You can't do much if he cses poorly, but if he mispositions more than once you should start pinging him and stuff.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2015 4:39am | Report
8:2 the dream.

JK 5:5 is the real dream

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2015 10:30am | Report
Both times I did my provisionals in the past I went 6:4. Less than that is bad to me :P

I die a little too much on support, I've noticed that as well, but Cait was fairly good at csing, always ahead of Jinx. The main thing is that Jinx got lots more kills, and when Cait got grabbed there was nothing I could do.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2015 1:37pm | Report
Alright now I gotta win 5 games in a row to keep with my previous scores of 6-4. #1-9therealdream.First game duo'd with masterofjoe. Karthus got two quadras and snowballed. Second game was irelia and malz feeding hard, and good map movements by the rest of us. Third game was a pick comp that never got a chance to make picks because botlane died a lot, and they were always pushed up with no wards. Also zed went afk for like 5 minutes, allowing gnar to roam freely.

That makes me 1-4. Halfway through...

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2015 6:00pm | Report
2 more games, 2 more wins. woot woot.First game was a flawless Nocturne game, with a team that had no objective focus. At least the enemy team didn't try to stall for the late game. Second game was a Heimer support that I camped the **** out of, because it wasn't that strong. Ali was having internet issues, and I think I made Graves rage. yay.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 9:19pm | Report
ONE MORE GAME BOYS, PRAY FOR NO BRONZE.First game was the obviously uber-fed chogath doing work. Also, jayce/wu, didn't work out so well. Second game swain lost lane 1/3, then started intentionally feeding, becoming a complete nonfactor. I kinda started to get cocky and made some poor decisions, leading to more deaths than I probably should've had. Oh well.

2 wins puts me at 5/4. I may be able to keep my previous records of going 6/4 in provisionals.

Do do do dee do do do

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide