Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1

Creator: Joxuu October 7, 2013 11:26am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 6:24am | Report
Promotions ^^

FirstGame

SecondGame

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 7:13am | Report
Promoted

Both were quite easy games. In both games we had fed bottom ( Leona was like 8-1 wtf) and a fed Ziggs. Second game we had Darius going rampage against Nasus. He would just go 1v3 with Flash and use Apprehend + ultimate right after with 1 stack only lol. Still worked out. Got 2 barons and every dragon.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 4:54pm | Report
Lucian guide incoming in near future.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2014 8:51am | Report

Pretty tough game. We won bottom hard 4-0, because our Nasus was getting babysitted and nobody really came bot. Then LeBlanc started roam and all credits for her, because she was everywhere after that and carried team fights. Jinx got farmed up, so did Kayle, but that build though. Late-game it was all Nasus. I made really foolish mistakes causing 3 deaths in a row, because I underestimated LB's ranges.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2014 9:35am | Report
Didn't deserve this win.

Lee Sin was AFK the whole time. Never even connected, so everyone was like free win while it was actually pretty dangerouse game as Renekton got pissed and didn't group up until the very last fights. The rest 4 of us were squishy and going 4v4 fights against fed Katarina and Elise front line. 2 "good" 5v4 team fights and we won.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2014 10:38am | Report
Carried this game like hell. Too bad that loos prevented was activated.

Pretty basic game. Got little bit ahead in bot lane, but got really fed during team fights.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2014 7:24am | Report
Got my *** carried. Bruiser Soraka top and godlike Lee Sin O.o

Bottom was pretty even troughout the game until Rengar hit 6 and started babysitting bottom as it was his life mission. Lee Sin reacted to it quickly, but only after we had died and cleaned doubles and triple kills every second gank. We got really good catch at dragon fight and killed Gragas from it. Then well timed baron and sweet Kayle ultimate on me to destroy Rengar's burst pretty much won the game for us.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2014 9:06am | Report
Qualifiers, may skip platinum 2 (Hopefully!!)

I had a loss in between that game. My gyazo didn't take screenshot due some random server connection error, but I was support Leona and the whole game was all about our picks being wrong and everyone getting caught in the jungle.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 6:22am | Report
Promoted to platinum 2

(Was hoping for plat 1 :/) Can't remember Lucian game, but the Thresh game I had good Vayne ADC that got penta kills and stuff. Top mid and jungle fed hard, but Vayne was too much for them to handle.

Xerath looks rather good atm. Dominated our Nidalee mid, but then failed in team fights due getting caught to our Warwick or Wukong.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2014 8:35am | Report

Platinum 1 promotions. Dem +30 LP gains.
In every single game our team has been winning, but the atmosphere has been so toxic that I don't even want to recall or explain every game. Like we are winning and team flames each other. Met one of the most toxic players I have met during my LoL history.

Gjeezus christ.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide