Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2014 7:48pm | Report
Ranked game 10

Damn it, my winning streak with Fiddlesticks has come to a end.

Never really stood a chance in this game, my whole team had a negative attuide from the start and we quickly went behind 2-18 in kills as our top laner fed there Renekton hard (tho he did manage to kill him once after already dying 3 times when i was able to time my gank on his lane at the same time he went in...this guy pretty much never said anything the whole game unless it was something like "this game really is boring"....

Our bot lane failed hard as well despite me dropping 7 ganks on it within 18 minutes (i picked up a double kill in one of these ganks) but i was unable to help them get back into the game and at 19 minutes in they both went afk along with Jax..at 20 we started a surrnder vote but the 3 afk players trolled and all said no while standing around in the respawn point...

Things i did wrong:

Died too much, way over my 5 deaths per a match limit -_-.
Should not have started having ago at jax and our bot after the surrender vote -_-.
Should not have tried and 3v1 there team like 3 times in a row to try and hold them back in the bot lane, should have just let them push it down and ended the game faster.

Nuts...going to play 1 more tonight before bed to see if i can get some points back.

(Note: wtf i lose 22 LP when i lose but only gain 14-16LP for a win...bit hard on me riot, bit hard....)
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2014 7:57pm | Report
Ranked game 11

And back to normal viewing xD. Make up game for losing the last one turned out to be a good idea (damn that 15LP only increas tho -_-).

This game turned out to be pretty easy, as after only 1 gank on the bot lane our bot went into hyper carry mode and owned pretty much everyone on the other team without any help from me which left me free to help mid and top.

Within 15 minutes it was clear this game was in the bag as bot lane pushed down the second bot tower and me and Kayle brought down the 1st mid lane tower and both picked up kills on there mid and jungler which caused the other team to start in fighting over the cross team chat.

After we got the second mid tower down everyone went all mid and after a quick 4v5 team fight we pushed there base down to the big crystal where they dived into us 1 at a time and we just picked them off ( Jinx getting a triple kill in the process) before we took down the last two towers and ended it.

(note despite the well played game, i reported our leona for flaming the other team, while i dont mind some cross team banter she was rubbing it in too much.)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2014 9:28pm | Report
Ranked game 12 (No screenshot)

Teams:

My team
- me Master Yi (jungle)
- Sona (support)
- Jinx (ADC)
- Fizz (mid)
- Teemo (top)

Other team
- Ashe (ADC)
- Katarina (mid)
- Fiddlesticks (jungle)
- Annie (support)
- Jax (top)

Played a quick ranked game....ended up as jungle Master Yi (something iv been spamming in 3v3 and 5v5 normals all day and last night) as the other team locked in fiddlesticks jungle as there first pick much to my displesure....i think i may have started a fashion xD.

Game dragged on for 42 minutes, we got hammered early game as they had 2 tanks to our none as our top laner had locked in Teemo and our support was Sona so we suffered, and i died a lot ( i was at one point 1-5-1 at 13 minutes -_-) and yeah it was a bad game for me.

Then to make thing worse our Jinx and mid Fizz go super negative attiude mode and started flaming which then lead to us getting hammered back into our base. I then took a random chance and solo spilt pushed our top lane (despite a massive amount of flame from the rest of my team) and was able to get down both the top lane towers in 1 push which gave us some breathing room as the other team came all top to try and stop me.

The other team then picked up baron (jinx could have stopped it but was being a **** and wasting her ulti everytime it was not on CD by just firing it off across the map) which we then waited out after which time i went on another spilt push and got down the 3rd top tower and the inhib before i got killed.

At this point we nearly lost as my team went all in, in a 4v5 and lost it with 3 deaths to there 2 but somehow our fizz was able to keep them off the last two towers guardint eh crystal and i respawned in before they were able to kill him which saw me pick up a double kill.

Other team then for no reason started having a massive fight in the cross teamchat...talk about luck as this cause there jax to rage quit, and then there ADC told us that they were doing the dragon which saw us dive them 4v5 in a team fight and killed them all as they tried to flee for only 1 death. We then pushed down there mid lane and nearly ended it there but there team respanwed and Jax returned to the game which stopped us.

After a few minutes of jungling and warding the baron came up again and both teams went for it, after the dust had settled we had the baron and 4 kills while they had killed me, our mid and our top. Our jinx and sona then pushed there mid lane into there base and walked right into a fiddlestick ulti (who had red+blue buff) which killed sona and left jinx on 10 HP before she killed him (he forgot to use his active on hourglass) which allowed her to get both there last guard towers and the center crystal down to about 25% before she got killed by there mid laner as he respawned but our minons finished off there crystal before there team could clear them all.

BLOODY LUCKY GAME.

(note: team was the most toxic team i have played with in ages...so negative and rude it was really bad, reported my entire team at the end of it...such disrespect)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2014 8:50pm | Report
Ranked games 13-14

Double posting tonight, and feck me was it a bad one, lost both games and down to 0 LP (i really DISLIKE the MMR system atm...i only get 14-15 LP per win but lose 17-20 per defeat...i mean come on that is not fair...).

First game, i was 3rd pick and got to mid with Kayle, i wanted Talon but our 1st pick banned him ****....We were then steamrollered over by the other team who had a "plat v" smurf Pantheon who just dominatied us for the full 20 minutes this game lasted..our Rengar was a **** and flamed the whole time he was in the game before he went AFK which didnt help matters.

And then this game, my poor Fiddlesticks. This game was another really bad one for us, again another idiot top laner who fed the other teams top laner badly and started flaming and then finally went afk...(funny fact they were both spanish..and i thought the french were bad at this game).

Also our mid laner (spanish again) pick in Teemo cos he wanted to "try him out mid".....UGH COME ON PEOPLE.

Overall a pretty bad night and now am back on 0LP which really is annoying the **** out of me as this MMR system is ****.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2014 5:42pm | Report
Ranked game 15

Malphite support is back with a vengance, while saving me from dropping down into B5 again.

Was going to dodge this game but then i noticed that no one had banned or locked in Malphite so i thought i would risk it (i was last last pick). Game then started off badly as are vayne was afk for 5 minutes which saw me 0-2-1 before she came back as they had 3 bot -_-.

Was able to slowly get Vayne back into the game but it cost me a few more deaths to save her from dying a few times tho it proved to be worth it in the end i guess even if i did go over my 5 death per a game limit.

(also this game is buggy atm, i should have way more ***its than i ended with, defo since my last death was when i ulti into there team and hit all 5 of them, then a few seconds later the rest of my team ace them and i end up with 0 ***its...wtf gives there xD)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2014 6:56pm | Report
Stop building RoAs on your supports, for ****'s sakes. Even less of a reason to build it when you go 0/2/1 in lane with an AFK Vayne.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2014 7:43pm | Report
Bronze must be elo heaven if you can afk then come back and get 12 kills...
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2014 9:17pm | Report
Satella wrote:

Bronze must be elo heaven if you can afk then come back and get 12 kills...

Lol it would seem like it if u put it that way, but i would not call this heaven even if u paid me too.
(maybe the vayne was a smurf or something..might explain it a bit)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2014 9:18pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Stop building RoAs on your supports, for ****'s sakes. Even less of a reason to build it when you go 0/2/1 in lane with an AFK Vayne.

But but but its like SO ...oh **** it.

for the record it seems to work for me atm...i like the AP/health and mana increases :(..what better item would u recommend then?
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2014 9:50pm | Report
Well, I don't intend to be mean and what I'm about to say isn't intended to be so, but if RoA works, then why are you still stuck in low Bronze...?

Before I get to alternatives, I'll explain why RoA is a bad choice.

Firstly, it's expensive as hell to complete early, takes 10 minutes to fully stack and about 20 minutes to buy (if you're lucky), let alone stack. The passive is triggered less frequently in a duo lane (less xp = slower levels).

Now, although the stats are all-rounded and you are right that Malphite can use all those stats effectively, it lacks something which is incredibly important to support - how does it contribute to the team?

Answer: It doesn't. It's a selfish item at best (which isn't always a bad thing, but in the case of supports, is definitely so).

Now, specific alternatives for RoA don't really exist for all champions. Different champions will go for different things.

A typical support champion will rush their gold generation item (generally talisman of ascension), pick up a level 1 Sightstone and gain a stable gold generation by the time laning phase ends.

Mana dependent champions may want to pick up a Chalice of Harmony/ Athene's Unholy Grail/ Mikael's Blessing or Morellonomicon. The easy cap of CDR make Athene's and Morellonomicon appealing choices to spam abilities which can help your teammates. The AP is there also.

Those seeking hp can consider Sunfire Aegis, Locket of the Iron Solari or Randuin's Omen.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide