Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

OTG's Evolution to a higher ELO.

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 2, 2013 9:42am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 3:19pm | Report
Ask a mod to change it for you. "Evolution to a higher tier"? :P

Also, @ that Hec DC thing, you technically still out-played them, lol. Your team was smart enough to ward his jungle to counter-jungle him, their team WASN'T smart enough to ward their jungle entrances to keep him from getting counter-jungled. Under the circumstances the game was played in, your team deserved to win as you pushed a strong advantage that you had, and they did nothing to stop you even though the solution would have been easy. GG.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 3:20pm | Report
Elo still exists, it's just hidden

by jhoijhoi
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 3:22pm | Report

Ask a mod to change it for you. "Evolution to a higher tier"? :P

Also, @ that Hec DC thing, you technically still out-played them, lol. Your team was smart enough to ward his jungle to counter-jungle him, their team WASN'T smart enough to ward their jungle entrances to keep him from getting counter-jungled. Under the circumstances the game was played in, your team deserved to win as you pushed a strong advantage that you had, and they did nothing to stop you even though the solution would have been easy. GG.

Very true. it was funny because every time he's show up we'd be "ironically afraid" of him.

"Oh now it's the level 6 Hecarim when we're all at lvl 10! RUNN!"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 3:22pm | Report
Quoted:

Therefore it doesn't exist! o.o
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 3:28pm | Report
Quoted:

Wrong! MMR nab! :P

Seeing as you can't see it, it's silly to set yourself a goal which you won't even realize you've reached if you do. :P Higher Tier / Division / League makes more sense.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 3:28pm | Report

Therefore it doesn't exist! o.o

Lots of invisible things exist though.

Take intelligence for example.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 3:35pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

This is league we're talking about. people have intelligence? o.o
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 4:37pm | Report

This is league we're talking about. people have intelligence? o.o

hurr durr duh.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 11:41pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Even though LoL players seem intent on proving intelligence is nothing but an urban legend.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 9:09am | Report
Game 1: What delightful agony we shall inflict... ~Thresh

Top: Rumble vs. Fiora
Mid: Wukong vs. Malzahar
Jungle: Volibear vs. Vi
Bot: Caitlyn/ Thresh vs. Miss Fortune/ Taric

This game started out completely bad. My Caitlyn like, didn't know how to abuse her range (Something that makes me hate Caitlyn in general) and she would take free harass from MF. I was doing my best to harass MF back, and she could barely hurt me with my douchey +30 armor rune page. Alot of the mistakes at bot were just misinterpreting damage, and Thresh and Caitlyn being a terrible lane comp. (I wanted Taric but he was taken :[)

Berzerk got camped at mid by Vi, and Fiora somehow **** on Rumble.

But miraculously, when we were down 3 towers and many kills, Fiora started being really dumb (Split pushing lanes with no wards, attempting to fight, rather than running. Then followed Vi. Eventually they were hyper throwing and we caught up. Once we got that edge, out team fight was too powerful for them, and we won nearly every fight and got Baron and won.

Game 2: HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH. ~NunuBot

Top: Singed vs. Renekton
Mid: Wukong vs. Lee Sin
Jungle: Nautilus vs. Darius
Bot: Caitlyn/ Nunu & Willump vs. Tristana/ Taric

Ahhh much easier game. Started poorly when they invaded and Renekton first blood killed Caitlyn. But they didn't steal buffs and laning phase didnt change at all. Renekton was roaming, and he was getting kills, but it was always too late. He had all of his teams kills until like, the end of the game. We were really rooting for him!

Singed was unkillable and Berzerk decided to be an ******* and camp Darius in the jungle because he mopped the floor with Lee Sin so hard.

At bot lane, I was just being a supreme ******* to Tristana, and so was Caitlyn (This one was actually superb!) I'd chase her with Blood Boil and Iceballs and spam my laugh key, she couldnt farm for much of the early game. Im pretty sure they were mad at my laughing, because they orchestrated a 5 man gank on bot lane, and singled only me out to be killed. However, due to standing in a full channeled Absolute Zero and Cyclone all of them died at the cost of me. Worth.

You can pretty much see where this game went though. Total domination. I think their team was just ******ed, honestly. I mean, they would ALLOW me to get right in the middle of them and full channel ult.

I should have bought AP. Huehuehue.

Sidenote: the Mid Wukong thing is working wonders.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide