Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

OTG's Evolution to a higher ELO.

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 2, 2013 9:42am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 2:08pm | Report
Flesh is a prison. ~Thresh

Top: Jarvan IV vs. Lee Sin
Mid: Wukong vs. Ryze
Jungle: Nocturne vs. Hecarim
Bot: Ezreal/ Thresh vs. Miss Fortune/ Taric

We thought our team comp was ****py because of 4 AD. Berzerk got first blood on Ryze, because Ryze was rocking 42 MR and no armor. Meanwhile I had Miss Fortune and Taric completely zoned by thwacking them with auto attacks. I was also being a massive ***hat to Taric with Vision Wards.

Me and Berzerk were also warding Hecarim's blue and red buffs and Nocturne was camping him.

We wrecked them so hard in their own jungle they surrendered after like 2 real team fights.

Coordination, wards and counterjungling wins games, my friends.

Sidenote: Me and Berzerk are *******s to Hecarim players.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 2:35pm | Report
Hue, good job :D

That reminds me when Sejuani shut me down after I killed Vladimir. I warded the *****'s jungle and payed her a nice lethal visit >:D

(playing jungle nasus a lot, even got a ranked game and won :P)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 2:37pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Hue, good job :D

That reminds me when Sejuani shut me down after I killed Vladimir. I warded the *****'s jungle and payed her a nice lethal visit >:D

(playing jungle nasus a lot, even got a ranked game and won :P)

Huehue, gogo jungle Nasus. I actually gave it a second try and I liked it better with a group, when i wasnt required to help failing lanes every minute. I still like him better top though.

Was thinking about trying Nunu & Willump jungle to counterjungler with. :p
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 2:43pm | Report
I'm not a fan of Nunu & Willump as a champion to be honest, but if it tickles your fancy you go! ^^
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 2:45pm | Report
I hated Nunu & Willump until I bought NunuBot on impulse. Now I love him. XD
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 9:41pm | Report
Writhe, like a worm on a hook. ~Thresh

Top: Cho'Gath vs. Darius
Mid: Wukong vs. Gragas
Jungle: Kayle vs. Xin Zhao
Bot: Miss Fortune/ Thresh vs. Graves/ Taric

This game started off really well for me. I had warded and me and MF were in lane before Taric, because he was helping Xin with red. We managed to get Graves to half health with auto attacks before Taric even showed up with auto attacks.

After that I would walk up and swat Graves every few seconds and keep him zoned. he was level 4 by the time we were 7. I was on my damn game. We pushed bot down, and got dragon then all headed mid.

Darius and Gragas were actually reasonably fed and scary at this point and Kayle had backed. just kinda fishing for harass I hooked Darius. His team was behind him, and I **** you not my heart skipped a beat when this happened, i accidentally clicked Q a second time. Quickly I dropped The Box and Flay out of reflex. The set up was so perfect, berzerk rushed in with Cyclone and Miss fortune started ulting. all 5 of them got knocked up, and half of them got knocked up again by Rupture and we aced them.

I'm the manliest Thresh ever.

That happened a second time later in the game, again on Darius. everually they just gave up because only Gragas was a threat and they lost every fight.

The Ursine do not know fear! ~Murderbear.

Top: Vladimir vs. Shyvana
Mid: Wukong vs. Evelynn
Jungle: Volibear vs. Lee Sin
Bot: Tristana/ Thresh vs. Graves/ Alistar

This game started off amazingly too. We warded enemy red immediately and I got blue and my red, we saw Lee at his red and me and Berzerk immediately walked over there. Berzerk initiated on him and we got first blood, and Evelynn showed up and ALMOST killed Berzerk, but I clutch Heal'd and we got 2 kills for nothing. Good start.

I burned Shyv's flash and Vladimir later picked up a kill and snowballed off it.

Then i walked bot and we picked off Alistar and got Dragon.

However it started getting rough when they started getting towers, and Tristana started *****ing that we kept pushing the creeps off the towers claiming she needed all the farm. She would farm and get ganked by Eve, or not be with us when we got engaged on, etc. Basically being dumb. At a certain point though, me and Vladimir/ Wukong were just too tanky and we always focused Eve. Graves got fed on Trist sure, but he couldnt damage me and I would usually kill him. The last fight I was kiting Shyv, lee and Graves around for about 2 minutes alone after everyone died, my passive still hadn't gone off. I killed Graves myself before my team showed up and we pushed to win.

Sidenote: Hooray for carrying harder than Berzerk for once!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 12:22am | Report
Congrats! Good luck with your next few games and then placement matches :D Heal seems such an odd choice on jungle Volibear though. Wouldn't Ghost be more beneficial for catching people?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 4:52am | Report
Not really, Bear can catch anyone without dashes on his own. Ghost doesnt help catch people with dashes or blinks. Heal synergizes with his passive. :p
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 4:32pm | Report

As requested to GMD himself.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 5:05pm | Report
Still stand firmly that flash > heal on jungle voli