Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

OTG's Evolution to a higher ELO.

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 2, 2013 9:42am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2013 3:38pm | Report
I take partial blame for it, I wasn't focusing well and was kinda negative. But that's still no excuse for the solo laners to not ward, get ganked multiple times and lose their lanes, and then blame me for it.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2013 4:19pm | Report
Should have picked jungle Wukong played like Miracle Bear :V
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 12:43am | Report
Hoooly **** this day! Nothing's gone right, but atleast I got a win out of this whole mess!

Gems. Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly... outrageous. ~Taric

Top: Singed vs. Kennen
Mid: Brand vs. Nidalee
Jungle: Lee Sin vs. Cho'Gath
Bot: Caitlyn/ Taric vs. Ezreal/ Lulu

It's late and I made mistakes. I'm tired. It's been a long day of losing. I went into game with AD carry runes and masteries on Taric. **** me, right? Meh, it was semi ok. I guess my auto attacks did a lot of ****ing damage to Ezreal when I Shattered him? Cool.

I won't go into every detail of the game but basically, the game was SO EVEN, both teams were down to basically base turrets and inhibs. We kept trying to push in and kept getting aced before we could destroy the nexus, but the enemy team couldnt finish.

Ezreal got cute and tried to backdoor one of our inhibs and totally failed and died to super minions before he could. Then we won the game.

****ING TOOK FOREVER.

Thank you for ending it, Ezreal.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 2:06am | Report
Woooow, a game over 1 hour long. Amazing. Congrats on the win!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 11:06am | Report
That game... was so unbearably long... hooooly craaaaaaaaaaaap.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2013 1:35pm | Report
Uhh, so my photobucket died. Did some cleaning up of space. Will update this next week when they reset my bandwidth
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2013 5:40am | Report
Could just use imgur <:

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 5:51pm | Report
I'm back babeh.

"Ahuehuehueehue" ~Viktor, using Death Ray

Top: Shen vs. Xin Zhao
Mid: Viktor vs. Lux
Jungle: Volibear vs. Cho'Gath
Bot: Miss Fortune/ Lulu vs. Caitlyn/ Taric

So this game started poorly for me. Cho'Gath apparently donated blue buff to Lux immediately. So she was shoving, and just barely nicking me with her stupid E, I was getting crushed in CS and shoved to my turret for awhile. Not sure really what I could have done, even running utility masteries with a metric **** ton of mana pots I could not outshove her. However she couldn't kill me. Still, come mid game I was down like 30 CS. My jungler did not supply me with blue buffs so I spent an absurd amount of gold on mana pots. :/

But Volibear did camp Xin Zhao into oblivion, and bot lane stomped face. However, Volibear went so hard at bot lane we lost 3 people (Me, Volibear, and Lulu) and Shen didn't feel like saving any of us. He kept pushing top. He kinda "forgot" to ult like 3 times and I thought the game had been thrown. But eventually, team fights just ****ing worked perfectly. They had no chance of killing Volibear or Shen. I was behind in kills I just stuck back with Lulu and guarded Miss Fortune with Gravity Field. Every time Xin Zhao came into range he'd be stunned and killed. They couldn't get MF because of me and Lulu, so then they tried to switch to me, but by then I had Seraph's Embrace; none could deplete my patented UBAR SHIELD ( Barrier+ Seraph's Embrace+ Power Transfer+ Help, Pix!+ Stand United)!

I think at one point my entire health bar was a shield. Anyway, I think Viktor is super underrated as an AD carry protector and destroyer of assassins.

Also, side note: I want to see Riot's justification for all of Lux's spells having lower cooldowns, higher range and the same amount of damage if not more +more CC and shields than Viktor's. Like i realize they are very different mages, but come on. *****es got those points up on almost every mage. **** Lux.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 6:35pm | Report
If your jungler isn't giving you blues, double Doran's Rings practically solves all your mana problems :p

Also wtf ubar shield.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 6:38pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

If your jungler isn't giving you blues, double Doran's Rings practically solves all your mana problems :p

Also wtf ubar shield.

I did have double dorans at one point, Lux had perm blue though. Hence why she still had more items than me effectively, even though we had the same gold.

And yes, my uber shield is legit. :p

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide