Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

tehAsian's Journey to the West

Creator: tehAsian October 2, 2012 4:43pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 1:30pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

I don't know, 800 to 1000 damage for a Q crit doesn't sound realistic if the bonus damage doesn't crit, that's all.

Personally not a fan of Sword of the Divine on Rengar.

Pff go Yolo or go nothing
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 1:53pm | Report
@Wayne, I may have slightly exaggerated the numbers for the build I had then.

With a full build, LW BT IE and a last damage item puts you well over 400 AD. A crit brings that to 1000, bonus damage adds another 400. That's 1400 for an empowered Q crit. Personally, I'd go for another BT which puts me at ~450 AD. Seem realistic yet?

And tbh SotD Rengar is niche, if not gimmicky. I only bought it that game because I had 2200g on one of my backs and I was 5/1, so I said fk it YOLO

3 triples later...
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 2:29pm | Report
^ i've already had enough with +500AD Zed, now i read this ********... <.<

riot, go home, you have been drunk since Darius. (not to say high since way before)

Sig made by Tamy
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 7:51pm | Report
Wow, this Rengar is the most broken thing I've ever seen.

Late-game your ult has a CD of like 50 seconds, and every time you have your ult, you have a free kill, because you kill people in 2-3 auto-attacks, and they don't even realize you're there. It's ridiculous.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 8:20pm | Report
1. That's not my Rengar.
/league-of-legends/item/black-cleaver-59

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 8:45pm | Report
By "this Rengar" I meant SotD Rengar. :P

To BC < IE, sure thing. But I like having those bonuses from Bonetooth ( I pretty much permanently have 13 / 14 stacks ), and more burst? tehAsian pls, I was already killing people in literally 2 auto-attacks. Why do I want more burst? Unless it's going to make me kill them in 1 auto-attack, which is extremely unlikely, then the extra burst is wasted. :P

I'd sell Bonetooth if necessary I guess, but in that game I definitely didn't need to.

And I finished my build at like 30 minutes, why would I want more CS? :P Also, I don't see the point in split pushing when I can hang around mid to assassinate people literally every minute. O_o
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 9:11pm | Report
Vapora pls.

2 BT means you 2 shot instead of 3 shot.

One extra 1k crit on a different squishy. pls.

You split push as SotD Rengar because if they send one guy, you stealth then jump back on them and pick up a free kill. If they send two, you get a double. If they send three, then it's 4v2 mid and if your team can't win a 4v2 then they deserve to lose. That's how you use this viably in high elo.

If you're just ****ing around, then yeah run Mobies so you can be a fast cat and hunt people down left and right.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 4:26am | Report
There's nothing wrong with The Brutalizer on Rengar, I just woulnd't upgrade it to BC until like, very late maybe.

Since I'm not a fan of SotD, it might not surprise you I'm also not a fan of IE. I guess it doesn't matter much if you're extremely fed, but I normally go something along the lines of BT - Brutalizer - LW + Spirit Visage (and a Bonetooth somewhere in between all that).

To be fair though, that's just copying dekar173 / Best Rengar NA.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 5:15am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

There's nothing wrong with The Brutalizer on Rengar, I just woulnd't upgrade it to BC until like, very late maybe.

Since I'm not a fan of SotD, it might not surprise you I'm also not a fan of IE. I guess it doesn't matter much if you're extremely fed, but I normally go something along the lines of BT - Brutalizer - LW + Spirit Visage (and a Bonetooth somewhere in between all that).

To be fair though, that's just copying dekar173 / Best Rengar NA.

No Simply no BC Rengar completely sucks you can barely get 3 stacks in your combo just leave the Bruta or up into a Yommus for moar Splitpushing lewlz
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 5:21am | Report
I wasn't talking about BC, I was talking about The Brutalizer. What I meant with "upgrading it very late maybe" was only if you have a lot of gold and nothing else to buy. As far as getting stacks up is concerned, I don't see how it should be that hard.

I normally don't buy it though, so I'm not sure why you jump on literally the least important part of my comment >.>

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide