Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 2:39pm | Report
You'd have never thought Graves won his lane.

Kennen was actually playing decent at the start of the game, and I can't say my lane was as easy as I'm used to it being. However, I managed to score a kill by flashing to him, and he flashed away just as my AA hit him and killed him. So later on his lack of flash led to me scoring another kill, though I myself was on around 20% HP, so it was pretty close. But then after that it was easy as hell, Kennen couldn't do **** vs a 2/0 Talon. I killed him a few more times, ganked top a few times, ganked bot once or twice, got some drags with my team. I was so fed that I was single-handedly completely in control of the game. Whoever I wanted dead, died. :>

Nasus was picking at the same time as me in champ select and he also wanted mid, and he got mad when I locked in Talon anyway. Don't think he was mad by the end of the game. :D
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 4:08pm | Report
Forgot to screen-shot the last game, but I went 2-12 or something vs Syndra, because their Jarvan was ganking every lane like mad. He tried to gank me about 3 times within the space of a minute at around 5 minutes in, and the 3rd time Sejuani went into the brush nearest to Syndra to counter-gank. But Sejuani's mouse apparently ****ed up and she dashed completely the other way while I jumped onto Syndra 1v2 and died. Then he ganked again at level 6 when I was about to kill Syndra and I was useless because extremely low CS, missed tons of XP and Syndra had a Doran's Ring + Seeker's Armguard. Every other lane had similar scores to mine because Jarvan ganked all of them really well.

This game was happier.

Proxy Singed seems to be gaining popularity. Though he pretty much had 0 effect over this game, but at least he was doing it well. :P
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 6:48am | Report
I don't think it's even possible to lose late-game as Talon if you're not 80% behind everyone else.

I lost my lane vs TF early on because I'm extremely stupid, but I out-farmed him and went on to out-scale everyone because I'm the most broken champion in the game hands down.

Well not really, but I made some really good plays which are exclusive to Talon and it carried me out of my bad early-game, our 400 ping Nocturne, and pretty much everyone else as they lost their lanes too. :>
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 7:07am | Report

I don't think it's even possible to lose late-game as Talon if you're not 80% behind everyone else.

I lost my lane vs TF early on because I'm extremely stupid, but I out-farmed him and went on to out-scale everyone because I'm the most broken champion in the game hands down.

Well not really, but I made some really good plays which are exclusive to Talon and it carried me out of my bad early-game, our 400 ping Nocturne, and pretty much everyone else as they lost their lanes too. :>

Nah its more like the superiority of the Dominion Builds over anything else ALL HAIL DOMINION

Also DAT MAD ZAC
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 7:21am | Report
Scumbag client seems to be lagging so I couldn't see my stats screen, and I can't see my game either on my match history or LoLking, but I just played a game vs Xerath where I had 2 deaths for sure, at LEAST 6 kills, and 210 CS in 20 minutes. So proud er mah gerd.

Edit: Yup, something wrong with the client because ranked queues just went down too. What do I do now? T_T
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 7:28am | Report
but I out-farmed him and went on to out-scale everyone because I'm the most broken champion in the game hands down.

"Jesus Christ, is this guy ever going to get over that damn Talo-"

Well not really

"THANK GOD!"

Seriously though, the fact that you're so experienced on the champ and know exactly what to do, how much damage you deal at certain levels and with certain items etc. is a huge part of why you're so successful (without saying Talon is bad or w/e, don't get me wrong) :P

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 7:38am | Report
you're overhyping talon zzzz

he's literally an all-or-nothing champion.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 9:11am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

"Jesus Christ, is this guy ever going to get over that damn Talo-"

"THANK GOD!"

Seriously though, the fact that you're so experienced on the champ and know exactly what to do, how much damage you deal at certain levels and with certain items etc. is a huge part of why you're so successful (without saying Talon is bad or w/e, don't get me wrong) :P

Lmfao, I was thinking precisely of you and your likely thoughts when reading it as I typed that. <3

And yeah, I know it's why I do so well. Still, me thinks Talon r underestimated. Not opnerfpls strong, but strong. You need to bare in mind 2 of the strongest items IMO on Talon ( Tiamat + Youmuu's ) are considered trash on him by the majority of good players, so they rarely even see Talon used to his full potential.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 10:15am | Report
Urgh, this game.

They lane-switched and sent Malph mid vs me, and I gave first blood when Nautilus ganked me. I ganked Diana top later on and got a kill, and we decided to counter lane-switch. I took Eve's red ( nope, didn't ask for permission ) and scored an easy kill on Diana with it, then I killed her again with it, and just snowballed out of control until I was 9/2. But Kennen was losing hard vs Malph even though the lane-switch had been his idea, so Malph was 5/1. We got a drag, but Malph killed 2 of us and still got away, and he started carrying them really hard. Meanwhile I couldn't play properly because my laptop's FPS has been dropping extremely low the past few days for some reason, and whenever my screen froze, it wouldn't register whatever key I typed at that moment, so I couldn't burst properly, and opening and closing the shop always took me about 4 clicks of "p".

These FPS drops are so annoying ffs, I probably could have carried the game through plays if my plays hadn't ended in me dead, wondering what had actually just happened because I couldn't see anything.

Even right now my screen is lagging when I'm trying to type this. While I type it doesn't show each individual character pop up on the screen, it sends 5 characters up at once. :l
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 3:58pm | Report

Elise's best roles are mid and jungle, guyz.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide