Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2018 9:54pm | Report

Finally. Simply had the better team. Camille stomped Vladimir despite me giving over a kill and assist trying to make a play on Vlad at level 3. Hecarim showed up for the countergank. Camille killed Vladimir right after that and walked away fromt he Hecarim who turned around to try and pick her off. Lesson: Don't use your Flash in that situation if you don't know where the enemy jungler is. I could have gotten enough distance to escape if I had it.

Other deaths were team fight collateral damage with my team doing the clean-up.

I'm not mechancially playing at my best. But getting Shy twice in a row helped a little.

Decision making is a little off as well. Tunneling somewhat such as the attempt on Vladimir in the early game and trying to knock down their Mid tower when we had enough super minions in Bot lane to take their Nexus turrets and their Nexus.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2018 6:39pm | Report

Liked our team comp. Decent CC in every lane, I figured with Warwick I could bring enough additional damage and CC that we could secure kills in the laning phase and the later part of the game.

Jax absorbed a helluva lot of pressure that allowed me to do some counter jungling since I couldn't get over there in time. Yeah he died at times, but he made them work for it. Props to him for not flaking out. I'm sure it helped that Ahri was beasting on them in Mid and Bot lane was also doing well.

I spent more time trying to watch the map and think about why I wanted to are a particular place. I feel like I wasn't doing that very well during my provisionals (more reaction than thinking). It requires more engagment with the game, but also feels good when you it puts you in the position to make plays.

Though I would say that WW isn't amazing at anything, his kit gives him choices. Need to battle the enemy jungler? Yeah you can do that in most cases. Need to reroute and stop a dive? Well you can run real fast if you need to. You need a Tiamat to clear the camps with lots of critters efficiently, but once do get it, you farming isn't terrible since you get increased attack speed when you get targets low.

My one death came from diving Gragas while we had Rift Herald wailing on his tower. Zed also showed up and Zac as well. I used my Flash to get some distance and would have gotten out had in not been for Zac. I think I should not have so gung ho to try to get both the tower and Gragas since my team was making progress in the other lanes. I should have just let them do their thing and if the Rift Herald went down without the tower going down no big deal, it had already taken a sizable chunk of health out of the tower.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2018 8:22pm | Report

Felt like we didn't have enough damage in the late game. I just kept getting bounced around if I tried to go in, so I resorted to trying to peel for Ashe.

I was pleased with the tower dive that I pulled off on Bot lane as I've been trying to look for opportunities to do tower crash dives more often. I had a pink on me. So I just waited for my laners to crash the wave into the tower and walked over and herded Sivir into the corner between the tower and the rift wall and chomped her for the kill.

We should have had Baron and been in a much better position for the late game, but after winning a team fight Urgot backed instead of coming with me to Baron. Guess I should have pinged it earlier? He backed really quickly after that I fight. I figured we could two man it between his damage and my sustain.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2018 9:27pm | Report

Mordekaiser was good. He kept the pressure up all game, except for a period where he was hanging out in a bush in Top I guess looking for a pick?

Not quite sure how we won this. We were struggling in 5v5s because we couldn't body block both the Lee Sin and Malphite, so Tristana was getting pummeled one way or another. Though some of that was just her positioning.

We didn't have good dragon control. They kept getting taken at awkward back times and at one point I miss timed my Smite + Consume. IIRC you Smite then Consume since Consume has an animation so it is not instant.

Managed to snag Baron but all of us went down in the ensuing melee that broke out. Actually I think one of us got out. I think if I had instantly hit the back button I might have gotten out, but I stuck around to try and run interference for the rest of our team.

We took a fight for an infernal drake and Mordekaiser picked up double kill. Then we cleaned up the rest of their team and we ran that over to the opposite side of the map and took out the inhibitor which Morde had taken out earlier and with the Dragon to tank and Blood Boil on Tristana we were able to burn down their Nexus towers and Nexus before all but Lee respawned.

The Nunu & Willump hate was real. I guess he was awful for quite a while. He feels okay after the buffs even though they have already retroactively tuned those down a bit.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2018 10:44am | Report

Lost every lane. GG.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2018 12:45pm | Report

VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2018 10:16pm | Report

Maybe I should play Skarner more. My favorite part of the game was popping over the Baron pit and finding Kha'Zix sitting there after just having taken the Rift Scuttler. I didn't really have anywhere else to go so I said screw it and went all-in on him and just about killed him forcing his Flash. Who knew Skarner could 1v1 a Kha'zix?

Bot lane did well and Zed didn't get destroyed by Fiddlesticks which I've seen happen before. The team also kept good track of Fiddle and played appropriately cautiously when he was MIA. That was a breath of fresh air!

I tried to help the Gnar out with the Illaoi. I killed her once, and chunked her good the second time around, but she killed Gnar both times. That champion heals entirely too much if she gets a good ult.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2018 7:33pm | Report

Needed to camp Bot lane. They were getting pummeled in the 2v2 which let Jax focus his attention on Pantheon who was winning his lane. I teamed up with Malzahar to kill Ekko a couple of times, but outside of some ults for lock down, Ekko proved more effective than Malzahar, despite some really stupid plays on Ekko's part. Oh, it didn't help that Bot got four man dove pretty early in the game which allowed Ekko to pick up two assists. We spotted Jax coming in, but no one noticed that the Ekko was missing.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2018 8:30pm | Report

Game in hand. I asked my team to group up so we can finish the game off and I was told "we don't need to group Skarner."

Tahm Kench and Maokai were on a very different program than the rest of the team come late game. Early and Mid game was good. But they weren't interested in closing the game out.

I screwed up and followed them on one last merry chase that got all three of us killed.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2018 9:01pm | Report

A stomp. We stacked for an invade before the minions spawned and Morgana faced checked the bush we had warded. I got to start with a Long Sword. Went Red > Blue > their Red and stole that since she hadn't taken it yet. Ganked Top lane and got Cho'Gath's Flash. Ganked Mid and I believe we got Lux's flash. LeBlanc then proceeded to destroy Lux.

Meanwhile Morgana spent a lot of time in Bot lane just hanging around menacingly. I rotated over there and we picked up at least one kill and then the drake. Had a brief lull after taking a couple of them out in Top lane so we did Rift Herald. That got used in Bot lane to break their outer turret while we were breaking their turret in Mid after killing Lux again. By the time we successfully dove them in front of their Mid inner turret they hit the surrender button.

Pretty sure Galio was a smurf as he had a lot more game sense than typical for a Silver/Gold player.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide