Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2018 4:27pm | Report

This time we had the good Yasuo. Lanes did well. As usual on Warwick. Who can dual anyone. Yeah, not Xin Zhao. Or at least not me on Warwick. Anyway. Managed to die twice relatively early so that was disheartening. Fortunately the dice rolled my way and I had the better team.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2018 5:43pm | Report

Hey we need a tank killing ADC. I'll go Vayne. Oh great they have a 64% winrate on Vayne. Sounds good. Exept that was the Top laner talking. And they don't even play Vayne!!!! Into a Malphite. I wasn't so much worried about her in lane. More like when she got an ult in the face followed up by a Kha'Zix. That was what had me worried.

That didn't actually turn out to be the problem. Bot lane got smoked. Then we couldn't do anything in teamfights because of the Azir wall. Let's see we either get a Malphite ult or we get bounced around by Azir. Good times.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2018 6:18pm | Report

Why are some games so flipping easy and others hard as heck? It feels like there is very little rhyme or reason to it.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2018 8:00pm | Report

So Camille decided to **** with their Riven who was guarding their Blue buff rather than actually watching my Red buff. Warwick got my Red buff setting me behind. I told my team that I was behind.

My Red buff came up again and I pinged my laners that I needed help because I was sure Warwick would come and contest it.

He did. They didn't come. He was 6th level. His ult made the difference in the fight.

Bot lane got destroyed. Would have loved to help, but still level 5, because you know, behind...and laners shoved into turret and usually on low health, so no unwarded way into the lane. Kind of a problem.

I didn't have enough items to dive in on Heimerdinger without my team around so whenever he was around I just had to let him push.

I helped Camille get a couple of kills, but it wasn't sufficient.

Our Bot lane lost their turret and then their Bot rotated to Top lane. This was apparently a surprise to my Bot lane...helped Camille kill Tristana but she went down in turn.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2018 8:38pm | Report

Maybe Nunu & Willump is my speed? One point and click damage ability and a channeled ult.

Historically I've struggled on him because you need your team to not get far behind.

But I can certainly run around and be annoying. Them skillz I have. Just need to remember to ban the unslowable cancer that is Master Yi.

Took a note from my last game when their team tried an invade on my Bot side. Stole Kha'Zix's red and to my surprise he did not take mine so I got three buffs!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2018 9:32pm | Report

Weird one. Tryndamere was doing pretty well splitting, but then he would randomly go wander off and farm some jungle camps while we were pressuring another place on the map so if we didn't notice we would have the extra man back with their team.

AP Malphite worked pretty well into Veigar. It depended on who got the drop on who as to who died first.

Kai'Sa got pretty big, which was nice since they had a Twitch and Veigar for scaling.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2018 10:21pm | Report

Aatrox was touched.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2018 10:57pm | Report

Killed Nidalee twice in quick succession at her Red buff. Very nice start.

Unfortunately Nasus got stomped by Fiora and then quit after his second or third death. I realize that match-up is a pain in the butt for Nasus, but if you play it cautiously you can, at least at this ELO, have a chance of reaching a turning point where you don't auto lose to her if she is on her own.

Would have been hard regardless as Orianna was having a rough time against Katarina, but Bot lane seemed competent. At least with Nasus we might have had a chance.

Did manage to secure all there Drakes that spawned despite being down a person for the 2nd two. So pleased about that.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2018 8:39am | Report

Early I opted to gank the Tryndamere. Got some damage on him, then went back into the river and into Nidalee. She hurts. Died to her after blowing Flash. Tryndamere may also have gotten an assist. Not 100% sure. Bad play on my part.

Counterganked on Bot lane though they mostly did the work themselves. I picked up a Blood Boil assist and then we took Bot tower. Mostly by the numbers after that. Top tower, Mid tower, Rift Herald. Used Rift Herald to break the rest of the lane turrets in Mid.

They surrendered once we started in on their inner Bot lane turret.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2018 11:38am | Report

Apparently Nunu & Willump is my speed.

Wonder who I pick if he is banned or taken? Ivern? Though he doesn't have as good objective control.

I like being able to barge in and Consume + Smite objectives out from under the enemy jungler.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide