Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2018 12:15pm | Report

Nidalee is kind of irritating. Packs a lot of damage and mobility in one kit.

They tried an invade. I left and got her Blue buff.

Kind of hard to keep pace with her around the map though.

I just try to do my thing and help my laners get turrets and drakes.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2018 1:18pm | Report

Nunu & Willump jungle for the win. Shen pressured well. A little too well at times. But it opened up the rest of the map for the rest of us to do things. Soraka was slow on her initial clear or took a weird route as her Red was still up by the time I got done with my route, which was a little circuituous. Helped Shen kill Nasus twice in the early game. Kept control of dragon after that.

Team was a little discombobulated during the latish stages of the game, but we made it work.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2018 2:25pm | Report

I love Lee Sin. To be fair, he got more done in the game than I did. They late invaded my Blue buff and almost killed Trundle who was watching it in the wrong spot. I went to get his Blue, but he managed to get there right as I was finishing it and I made the mistake of Flashing after he had hit me with the first part of his Q. I should also have used my speed boost to get over there faster. Actually should have started his Blue buff but it was late enough on the invade that didn't occur to me.

Too much engage from Rakan and Zed got huge. Because you know someone had to ban Nocturne.

Anyway we didn't play well enough to earn the V here.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2018 3:07pm | Report

Swain with bad wifi and I guess counter picked. Tahm Kench would just eat him. Ekko didn't fair much better in Mid. Miss Fortune was doing pretty well but it wasn't enough to make up for the solo laners being way behind.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2018 3:56pm | Report

Syndra and Lucian had gawdawful positioning. Kinda hard to win a fight if your carriers facetank the enemy team.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2018 8:48pm | Report

Classic. Told my Bot lane that I was coming Bot first and they shoved their laners just outside of turret range. Not under the turret. Just outside. So didn't get anything done. That ended up leaving Cho'Gath on too much of an island. And Talon never got going vs the Anivia, nor did his roams amount to much. Kai'Sa actually got going but then she suicided by ulting in to too many people during a crucial team fight.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2018 9:35pm | Report

Great early game. Then the team failed miserably at playing the Mid game with everyone doing whatever they wanted to do when not over diving. They got enough items that we couldn't keep Tristana alive who for some reason decided she need to go for a Blade of the Ruined King instead of a Guardian Angel.

Had the first mountain drake, but Tristana went to go catch a wave rather than help Braum and I with Dragon, so Shaco blind hopped over the wall and managed to steal it.

I missed my Smite on the second Mountian drake when I smited early. Jhin got it with his long range ability.

So I definitely contributed. But it would have been 1 for 1. The ended up with three and were then able to mow down towers as soon as we lost of a fight. The End.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2018 10:48pm | Report

Decided to make it a quadfecta for the evening.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2018 9:54pm | Report

Killed Taliyah early. I think we got Jax as well. Rumble blew the lead by not backing allowing Kayn and Jax to pick up kills. Game was pretty much over from that point with Bot inting during laning phase.

Bot lane played better later in the game, but it wasn't enough to overcome the lead that their team had generated despite their team playing poorly with respect to closing out the game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2018 8:12pm | Report

Our team had lots of problems in the early game. But no one raged and we kept trying to pull it off, but Kassadin was huge. He could generally kill any two of us and could burn through towers quite quickly. I think the game would have been over sooner, but Jhin managed to steal two Infernal drakes.

My idea behind Kayn was to be able to actually stick to Kassadin or Xayah. I could do that with my ult, but damn if they couldn't drag me a long way away, which sometimes put me in compromising spots.

If the early game had gone better we might have been able to win this one.

Good practice to try and stall a game out. It feels bad to just sit and try to scale and be timid around defending elements of your base knowing they are eventually going to go down.

Their team played well through the early game with Kassadin and Rakan supporting Shyvana on invades so I was put behind.

Midish game our main problem was Gangplank and Jhin's disrespect for the ability of the enemy team to run them down if they were caught out too far from help.

I died way too many times. Not happy about that. A couple of the times were desperate attempts to steal Infernal drakes. It is possible that helped distract Shyvana enough that she missed her Smite allowing Jhin to pick them up, but still.

I should have started on Top side and focused Mid and Bot since GP had no CC to help me with ganks.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide