Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 11:55am | Report

Runes: Mpen, Arm, MR, AP
Masteries: 9-21-0

Summary:

Game before the Nami game. This one was painful. All lanes losing pretty hard, especially Tryndamere vs. Pantheon, despite me ganking Top and either getting or helping Tryn get a kill on Panth. Ganked mid a coupled of times and Ahri got a away by the skin of her teeth both times. Sad day when the support Leona has more kills than anyone else on the team. Don’t think their was anything i could have done better to pull this one out of the ****per.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 10:06pm | Report

Runes: Atk Spd, Arm, MR, Atk Spd Quints
Masteries: 21-9-0

Summary:

Wukong was mopping the floor with Riven. Our other lanes were about even. We took a couple of team fights and snowballed from there. We had good dragon control. Only downside was the occasional stupid pick against us.

Skarner is busted. Imagine they will nerf him even more. Just stupidly hard to kill and dishes out respectable damage. Love the synergy his kit has now with stunning people that have been hit with Ixtal's Impact and a follow up auto attack. The Crystalline Spires may be a bit much on top of everything else, but they certainly help a lot with the early jungle.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 4:25pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, MR, Atk Spd Quints

Summary:

Competent support. Bad Vayne and ?mediocre? Nautilus.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 4:27pm | Report

Summary:

Duoed with my support from last game. Similar results. We stomped lane. Nasus also stomped lane so it was gg.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 4:35pm | Report

Summary:

This Vayne was much better. I couldn’t really go on her without either getting condemned or stunned via Braum’s passive. Early managed to **** on Vayne but once Braum got his shield, I couldn’t reliably chunk her in order to all in her. If I had a re-do I think I would have focused more damage on Braum in order to try and get him out of lane. Kayle also seemed to show up at the worst possible times, which netted her a couple of kills. She was strong enough that basically no one on our team could really deal with her and her annoying ult that seems like it is on a 30s cooldown. The rest of our lanes were also struggling, so I think we gave in to the temptation to try and squeeze out too much from situations. Eventually our Xin Zhao rage quit and that was the beginning of the end.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 4:38pm | Report
Tristana's level 2 is actually pretty nasty if you don't have a way to keep her off of you.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 5:22pm | Report
Seems like youve been having some great games lately. Keep it up! I picked up Trist recently myself and I'm loving her (I suck at ADC beyond poke ones like Ezreal and Varus).
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 9:06pm | Report
Seems like youve been having some great games lately. Keep it up! I picked up Trist recently myself and I'm loving her (I suck at ADC beyond poke ones like Ezreal and Varus).

Thanks, OTGBionicArm. :-) I more frequently feel like I have a chance to carry games, even if that happens to be from the support role. ADC and such is a little more fun because you get to rack up kills in the K vs the A column.

I tend to really like ADCs with some form of escape or at least repositioning tool, and Tristana has one of the best because of the resetl.

Still trying to work on the whole ADCing thing. One of my minions about to die and none of theirs are about to die? Okay time to look to harass. That sort of thing. Lots to keep track of especially with CS being such a big deal since ADCs are so item dependent.

I hope you find success with our yordle markswoman. :-)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 9:07pm | Report

Summary:

This was another rough one. I think my support who was last pick wasn’t all that keen on supporting as she just sat back behind and didn’t do much. That and she has some atrocious ults, so much so that others on the team commented that they would be better off if she didn’t ult. Her lack of ?initiative? made the lane something of a hell for me. Between every other lane losing, this one was a done deal by the time laning phase was ended. Sadz.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2015 9:53pm | Report
What champions are you maining right now if I may ask? And I agree. I can't play immobile ADCs (Except Varus, but I play him mid), and up til I picked up Tristana, I could only decently play Ezreal.

Now I'm working with mostly spamming Ezreal, Ekko jungle, Braum and Varus mid.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide