Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2015 9:44pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg + 1 Crit, Arm, MR, 2 Atk Spd + 1 Atk Dmg Quint
Masteries: 21-9-0

Summary:

Made it into S4, finally. Yay! Got lots of backup from my team so my scoreline doesn’t look amazing, but definitely contributed. Azir support was annoying that bird can poke from a long way off. Shen got beat up pretty hard in lane, but contributed around the map with some timely ultimates. Both Lucian and Azir got away with very low health bars a couple of times, but that left us opportunities to farm in peace which, while not a kill, is still useful.

Hopefully I can keep the win train rolling as I’d still like to make Gold at some point.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2015 11:38am | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg + 1 Crit, Arm, 6 MR + 3 Atk Spd, 2 Atk Spd + 1 Atk Dmg Quint

Summary:

Duoing as Ezreal with a friend who went Riven top. Quinn didn’t seem to get that if she used her Vault on me she was a sitting duck for Leona so we were up 3 kills in lane quickly. I had enough to go back and buy a Tear of the Goddess and Sheen. We wasted a bunch of Zed's and Nautilus’s time with good wards. We had the opposing team sufficiently on their back foot that I picked up two of our three dragons with the help of Leona while the rest of the people on our team were off doing other things. Got what I believe is my first quadra-kill in ranked.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2015 8:17pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg + 1 Crit, Arm, MR, 2 Atk Spd + 1 Atk Dmg Quint

Summary:

This was a flipping bloody game. Thresh was super aggressive, which caused some problems early on, we were on the back foot in lane for the majority of it losing our tower to a four man rotation to our lane. Our Annie was so far ahead she was deleting everyone or chunking them so hard the rest of our team was able to clean up. I just followed people around and shot at them from a distance, with the occasional brazen jump into danger to pick up a kill. There was so much chaos in map movement that a couple of my deaths were simply from not shifting exactly at the right moment.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2015 10:54pm | Report

Runes: Arm, Health, MR, Arm Quints
Masteries: 0-9-21

Summary:

Ended up as support. In retrospect I probably should have gone Braum for some disengage/quasi-engage. But as I was calculating dealing with Tristana and stuns from Bard since he can readily see where Draven is going to be when he catches and axe, I thought Taric’s Dazzle and Imbue would be good for the lane. And I was right. Any time Draven got stunned, I just stunned Tristana and then healed up any damage Draven had taken. However, since our other lanes were losing, we didn’t get much help until very late in laning phase so we were effectively in a stalemate. Elise camped mid and got herself and Brand ahead. I believe Elise also got Renekton going against Riven and it was just relatively slow attrition from there on out.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2015 5:06pm | Report

Runes: Atk Spd, Arm, MR, Atk Dmg Quints

Summary:

ADC or feed goes the Jinx in champion select. Should have dodged but was duoing with a friend who is in their promos. They bent over and let the ***hat play ADC. The Jinx *****ed and moaned and died numerous times early game for simply being stupid usually getting Nautilus killed along with.

I crushed my lane 4-0. Mid got stomped and Tahm Kench got fed. He was so damn bulky that we couldn’t kill him despite all our damage. The game went on long enough that Fiora was able to power up and then we couldn’t win team fights anymore. I hope I reported the Jinx for being a tool.

I found myself in an item quandary. I think I should have built Spirit Visage before Randuin's Omen but I didn’t notice how fed Fizz was, so bad on me for not checking the champion board before buying. Then I wasn’t sure what else to buy. I felt like I needed Blade of the Ruined King to try and deal with Tahm because Jinx didn’t get it and to be fair she kept having Fizz jump on her so Bloodthirster made some sense for its shield. But Wit's End or another MR item might have been better as I couldn’t stand up to fizz because the he could simply troll pole my stun after going on me or Zhonya’s if he was about to go down.

I tried split pushing a little but Tahm could simply ult back to stop me and their team has a lot of pick potential so the times I went off to split push we ended up losing more than we gained.

Sad day after having a good lane.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2015 8:19pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg + 1 Crit, Arm, MR, 2 Atk Spd + 1 Atk Dmg Quints

Summary:

Demoted back to S5. Sad day. Got counterpmicked in lane. Figured our only chance was to kill them at lvl 2, but Morgana was smart enough to get her Black Shield so that stymied our all-in. They hit lvl 2 right after us. Orianna didn’t really want to mid. Cho’Gath was doing alright I think. Warwick had a decent game, unfortunately we didn’t seem in our lane until after the four man gank that netted me my first death. Alistar died a lot. Both he and Cho were getting picked come late game, with Cho just mostly going too deep. Alistar got caught while we were milling about Mid and then Cho got caught too and the enemy team were able to bring it home and I couldn’t really do anything about it.

I was off on the timing on my CS so that plus the ganks put me way behind where I would like to be. Even went Statikk Shiv which I don’t normally like to do on Tristana.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2015 9:15pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, 6 CDR + 3MR, 2 Atk Spd Quints

Summary:

This was a game where I happened to be in the right place at the right time and stymied a bunch of Ekko’s efforts to kill off Dr. Mundo and Veigar and even kept him in check when he tried to go to our Bot lane. However the Ashe and Morgana were getting destroyed by the Jinx and the Thresh so I had definite worries if the game went late. Fortunately Veigar and Dr. Mundo were stomping there lanes and were able to start roaming.

All the Rek'Sai normals payed off on this one.

One downer was that Jinx managed to steal our first Dragon. We had just won a team fight and I used Smite in the fight to secure a kill. I warned them in chat that I didn’t have it, but we proceeded anyway. Note to self. Try to have someone beefy position to absorb (assuming the splash damage doesn’t take it regardless) it if they see it incoming.

Also need to figure out how to be in the right place at the right time by choice/planning. Jungle route prediction is still not my strong suite.

After a number of games I feel like a prefer Enchantment: Cinderhulk over Enchantment: Warrior on Rek'Sai. She still does respectable damage going the tankier route and feels a lot beefier than with Warrior.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2015 9:21pm | Report

Runes: Atk Spd, Arm, MR, Atk Spd Quints

Summary:

So. No leash despite multiple pings and a typed request in chat. Vladimir is solo killed by Maokai. Talon is solo killed by Brand. Ashe and Lux are killed by Corki and Nautilus. I blow Brands Flash then turn around and gank him again and Talon picks up the kill. Vlad dies twice more to Maokai. Voli ganks bot. Ashe and Lux die again. Voli ganks bot again while I’m doing Red. I stop what I am doing and head over there, but too late, Ashe is dead again. Ashe: "Can we get a gank. Voli has been here twice". I don’t even have my jungle item completed yet….I catch Corki behind dragon pit and almost kill him, pinging for Ashe and Lux to get their tails over there, but instead I Voli, Nautilus, and Brand respond and I die.

I haven’t experienced that level of incompetence in a ranked game in a while. I watched the Ashe a bit and she could’t kite. Why are you playing ADC in ranked, especially if you cain’t kite with Ashe who has good range and auto attacks that slow!!!!!!

Oy!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 8:27pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, 6CDR + 3 MR, Atk Spd Quints

Summary:

Back in the series for S4 promos.

I think I like Rek'Sai. Still have some polish work to do in team fight situations, but yeah. Good early ganking. Good damage all game long. Disruptive in team fights. All the good things.

One stupid death where I chased a low health Amumu across three quarters of the map only to be intercepted by his team. So a little less tunneling. (Pun intended XD)

Whoops. Two stupid deaths as Pantheon and overstayed trying to take their top inhibitor after taking their mid base turret and inhibitor. Amumu showed up and locked us down long enough for us both to be killed.

So definitely some things to work on for the future.

Morgana accidentally brought Smite but that just meant there was no chance of us getting out smited, so yeah, our objective control was good. There Yasuo got some decent ultimates off, but we or at least I was just too beefy for it to matter.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2015 6:50pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, MR, Atk Dmg Quints

Summary:

Didn’t get jg or adc so I ended up top. I don’t know exactly why I picked Wukong into Riven, well okay, I’ve seen Wu’s beat the dog out of Rivens and he has a high win rate against her, but I don’t know the match-up well enough to make it work. So yeah in case you can’t tell for the my score line, I didn’t do our team too many favors. Xin Zhao was an *** and caused enough of a mess that our Caitlyn refused to group. But she did manage to split push and get objectives, including Baron towards the end of the game while the rest of us were running and dying.

I did have two good engages with my ultimate that helped us level the playing field a little by winning some team fights which netted us some much needed gold which translated into items.

This goes in the win column but it was ugly.

I seem to be experiencing and occasional loss of model control. Happened in two games now. One I was Nami and I just kept moving toward a group of enemies and couldn’t stop myself. This time as Wukong I was engage on Tristana during a crucial team fight in their base and my character model just froze despite there being nothing that could stun me. Fortunately I had Guardian Angel up so I was able to get back in the fight and help end the game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide