Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2015 4:32pm | Report
Sometimes it's just luck to be grouped with good players. Maybe you could consider a duo partner to ensure there's one less unaccountable player on your team, one more person to actually count on? The communication aspect gives you a one up on the enemy too.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2015 10:13pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
Sometimes it's just luck to be grouped with good players. Maybe you could consider a duo partner to ensure there's one less unaccountable player on your team, one more person to actually count on? The communication aspect gives you a one up on the enemy too.

The luck has not been with me of late. XD

I would like to duo with someone if I could fine someone with a similar schedule. I have a few people that I occasionally duo with, but not consistently.

But a lot will also depend on if my schedule changes actually come to fruition in which case I will only be able to play league on the weekends. Not entirely stoked about that, but I think the changes will result in a generally healthier lifestyle and accomplish one of my long term goals.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2015 7:46pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, sMR, Atk Spd
Masteries: 18-12-0

Summary:

Teemo kept Tryndamere in check. Nidalee was a big pain in our butts, but the team preserved and helped each other out…sometimes poorly, but the idea was there.

Should have gone more attack damage oriented Yi looking at the other builds on my team, but was following a build I was interested in trying. We didn’t really have a tank to hold their team in place so wasn’t able to get any truly game changing clean-ups. Lots of small scraps and skirmishes.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2015 6:37pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, Scaling MR Atk Spd

Summary:

Caught Master Yi trying to do the scuttle crab. He lost. First blood for me. Their Fizz did too much roaming early. Bot got ahead. Top got ahead. We steam rolled them for there.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2015 2:43pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, MR, Atk Dmg

Summary:

Had an ***hat in champion select. Should have dodged based on that. The ***hat picked Blitzcrank and then proceeded to pull Braum into out team over and over. Literally every fight. Hey Bram let me help you set up to go ham on my own team. “Okay!”

Since our bot lane was getting stomped Jax was too busy to come up and help me. Morgana is super annoying. She out pushes you for one. Then can harass the **** out of you while you are trying to farm under turret. By the time you clear the wave and think you might have a chance to get some harass on her the next wave is on the way or she just black shields your cleavers and walks away.

Being that pushed she should have been a ripe target for a gank, but you know ***hat was getting destroyed in bottom lane.

Once they got solidly ahead and with their setup man on our team their CC was just too much for the amount of disorganization out team exhibited.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2015 7:04pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, MR, Atk Dmg

Summary:

Laning phase was back and forth. Mid-game we were winning. Then the wheels came off. Jinx goes Bot by herself and despite numerous pings that people were coming for her, she stays there and dies. Then the team decides to start a team fight in a corridor in the jungle. No one could get to Graves we all died. In the final team fight, Fiora was AFK farming in Top lane. Then End.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2015 9:04pm | Report

Runes: Arm, sHealth, MR, Arm
Masteries: 12-18-0

Summary:

Oy! That was harder than I felt it should have been. Tryndamere was doing his split push thing. Talon was doing his split push thing, Somehow we managed to get them down to 1 tower and one inhib. We won the team fight to try and take the TBot outer tower but it was only Yasuo and myself up and we overstayed our welcome trying to take the Bot inhibitor. They ran down mid lane to try to take our Nexus but we had enough people up to turn that around and then our winions took out their Nexus.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2015 9:52pm | Report

Runes: Mpen, Arm, MR, AP
Masteries: 0-18-12

Summary:

Just not really winning anywhere. Couldn’t get Olaf to come gank despite our opposing laners being way pushed and on really low health. He finally came over around mid game and we secured a double kill. No answer to a roaming Katarina. Rough one.
rankupColdbolt
<Member>
rankupColdbolt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2015 9:17am | Report
I'll be following this post for the next two weeks and see how you do! Do use my league stats webapp if you need help. It's for all things ranked players to find out their weaknesses!

Looks something like this.

Hope it helps you!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2015 11:16am | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg + 1 Crit, Arm, 6 MR + 3 Atk Spd, Atk Spd

Summary:

First ADC since preseason started. Picked Sivir to have some way to deal with the Miss Fortune and Sona poke. Ah the sweet mana. It is almost as if it flies off the fingers tips of my lane opponents. Holy moly MF’s Double Up hurts. I think Blitzcrank and Master Yi were duoqueueing as they spent a lot of time harassing Nasus. I did okay in laning phase given that I basically didn’t have a support. Nasus was apparently very busy as I never saw him in lane. OMG Sivir burns through mana like water. If they want to give her a teeny buff just drop her mana costs, increase her mana pool, or buff her mana regeneration.

We kept good dragon control. IIRC also got the Rift Herald at least once. So overall the game went by the numbers.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide