Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2015 8:14pm | Report

Match Details

Note to self, Nocturne is a better duelist than Trundle especially if you are standing on his Duskbringer trail. Had some troubles early game, but mostly stymied Nocturne on his Bot lane ganks, which kept our Bot lane even, which they eventually parlayed into a lead. Lee Sin was mostly kicking the **** out of Shaco. Ezreal was mostly kicking Akali’s behind.

Got exploded betwixt Akali and Nocturne once. Should have left well enough alone since I was somewhat behind at that point in the game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2015 9:52pm | Report

Match History

Having consistently competent teams tonight. No lengthy DCs. Everyone holding their lanes even or winning. All I have to do is nudge things along and keep an eye on objectives. We could have gone for Baron after we took their mid inhibitor and one of their Nexus turrets, but I spotted Ryze in their Bot jungle and proceeded to eat him then push Bot turret, which turned out to be a bit more than we could chew. My bad on that call. Still overall I felt I carried my weight. Close to Silver 2. Hopefully I can keep the wins rolling in and make it there. :)

Their Kassadin was doing well even though I ganked him a bunch early game to try and set him behind. He was able to clean up after a couple of Miss Fortune ultimates which got him back in the game.

Fiora mostly kept Ryze in check which was nice. I munched some of Shen's jungle when I could since he has a relatively slow though health clear.

If my calculation is correct I had 74% kill participation, which I believe is a good number.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2015 3:20pm | Report

Match Details

This turned out to be a tough line-up to be against as Trundle. They didn’t present very many gank opportunities early or had their lanes warded so they had enough notice to make themselves scarce. I did manage a lane gank that got us Tristana, but they were just beating us or were able to apply more pressure in every lane. This resulted in us getting pushed in and hence cut off from a lot of map gold and their siege was just better than ours despite us having a Ziggs.

Would have rather had Nocturne for this one, but since I was first pick I didn’t know what we would be facing.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2015 4:46pm | Report

Match History

And whatever force was with me yesterday, is gone today. Mmmm, this close to solo killing Nasus but no joy. Tried roaming mid, but a bunch of them collapsed on us at their mid tower. I honestly did not see anything on the two wards we had out (I did look at them which is why I know there were two out in the direction we were collapse on from), so if I missed it, my bad. Rengar did help me kill Nasus and we took his tower. But after that he jumped into a bunch of fights way late. One of those times onto Nasus who was a little low health, but still. Maybe ? Vayne? instead?

Reminder that it isn’t the league points it is the better competition that I am after.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2015 10:09pm | Report

Match History

Absolutely no team cohesion and and inauspicious beginning. Warwick decided to drop a ward in their red side jungle and somehow got ?stunned? or Exhausted and took so much damage that Lux was able to clean him up giving them a kill and two assists to start the game. Oh and I had to blow my Flash to avoid getting pincered between the two groups after trying to run enough interference that Warwick could get away. Anivia was great at zoning once she got her ultimate, but it also meant she was so far ahead of me that I couldn’t help them make a play on the opposing laners. Maokai diving into a team fight after Anivia got caught out and died, so we were a person down. Anivia *****ing at Malzahar and then roaming mid and dying too.

I screwed up and forgot to level my ultimate until level 8. Whoops. It did cost us one kill. However, I don’t think it would have changed the course of the game. We were just too all over the place. Chasing things we shouldn’t chase and not using our strengths which would be having Maokai out front to set up fights that I could then unload my ultimate on, but Lux was so damn fed, they we really couldn’t group. I should have bought a Quicksilver Sash as my second item, it was that obnoxious.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2015 4:34pm | Report

Match History

Tank Lee Sin who kept trying to level 3-4 tower dive the enemy bot lane. We actually succeeded when Malzahar came up and Dr. Mundo teleported in. Too bad we also lost the top outer and inner turret in exchange for that.

Udyr surprised us with a bush gank. Unfortunately I had used my ultimate in the aforementioned tower dive, so I was a dead ADC. Sona managed to get out of that somehow.

Dr. Mundo couldn’t figure out that Viktor has a trap that stuns you for quite a while if you stand in, so he died a number of times that way rushing headlong into their team.

This one would have been winnable with some more coordinated play.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2015 5:36pm | Report

Match History

This one was messier than is should have been, but it goes in the win column. Laning phase was pretty neutral. Hecarim kept trying to gank and not quite pulling it off. He was predictable enough that Amumu started giving their Bot lane some love, fortunately we had enough wards to spot him coming in so it wasn’t that big of a deal. Aside from the silly mana cost on Valkyrie I likes me some Corki. He works really nicely when your team is aware enough to play around you package (this wasn’t one of those games though) as that thing does silly damage if you are standing on it and don’t have any MR. I chunked Ashe for 3/4 of her health one time when she walked through it.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2015 8:30pm | Report

Match History

After a death to Lux, Annie got ahead and just started deleting everyone she ran across. I was generally in the right places at the right times to make sure things didn’t go South and there certainly was the opportunity for that with our team of in twos and threes in places they shouldn’t be, but we kept coming out ahead.

I think their Bard may have AFKd for a while or been trolling or a bit of both.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2015 9:44pm | Report

Match History

Definitely one I did a lot in to carry. Singed was causing plenty of mayhem top lane, but Mid and Bot were struggling so we couldn’t do much with it until late in the game. At one point I think Jinx was ready to AFK, but the team was encouraging so they stuck with it and started doing work late game. Their positioning did make me cringe at times, but with me holding the attention of their entire team she was freely able to lob rockets in and the rest of the team was able to clean up.

Things I learned. Activate Youmuu's Ghostblade before Paranoia. That got me killed when I thought I had a lone Lucian to slay and Lee Sin arrived just in the nick of time to kick me away. I didn’t make that mistake a second time when I had another go at it later in the game. Also Lee’s Dragon's Rage is about as annoying as Vayne’s Condemn when you are operating as an assassin.

Have to admit that Guardian Angel Nautilus was kind of annoying. Like who wants a big ole CC monster to come back to life in the middle of a fight? XD
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 11:43am | Report

Match History

I ended up Mid, which is not my preferred choice. Tried Vel'Koz into Lux. Might have been able to do it better, but it was effectively a farm lane. I roamed more than her and IIRC each of my roams netted us a kill, but Lux and and Poppy were able to converge on and take down my turret while I was away. Roughly felt like their bottom lane was better than our bottom lane and their Poppy got more work done then our Vi. Our Cho'Gath started *****ing about a Volibear support, which granted didn’t seem to be working, but still it wasn’t the only reason we were losing. Which revolved more around our Quinn trying to fight Lucian after he was already ahead and Cho'Gath giving up on Top and coming Mid to soak up my farm.

Frost Queen's Claim was alright, but I think I might have liked the CDR from Athene's Unholy Grail better, just felt like it took too long for my abilities to come off of cool down.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide