Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2016 9:56pm | Report

Here is the rest of the ignominy that happened prior to the Corki game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2016 9:01pm | Report

@W#$#$@. Caitlyn our only real ranged wave clear off split pushing costing us two towers. I handed every lane kills. I got the first two dragons, I got us the Rift Herald, and we should have had the third Dragon, but at that point we weren’t in a position to really contest it. Really frustrating to watch this one go down the tubes largely because of the play of one person on the team. Did the rest of us play perfectly, no but we had a simple formulas to win and since our ADC was dead due to their own stupidity or bloodlust most of the time we couldn’t really implement it successfully.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2016 9:08pm | Report

And the one before the Trundle game above. I don’t know what it is with me and off meta supports when I play ADC. Their Master Yi got fed and their Fizz got fed, which made a pretty much impossible situation for little ol’ me to deal with since they could both just run under a turret and kill me and then walk or hop back out.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2016 8:57pm | Report

Sad face.

Tristana game. Couldn’t be really aggressive in this lane because if we went on Quinn Alistar would just Headbutt + Pulverize us and then we would get blinded and only come out even or behind in the trade. If we had Ignite we probably could have come up with at least one kill early game, but such was not to be. Could have used some jungle pressure but it never really happened as our Nidalee was not Madlife despite her name being OMG Its Madlife, unless Madlife is a really terrible jungler.

On the plus side since Shyvana and Udyr could run me down even after I jumped away, I got caught a lot so I got to practice my attack moving while being chased by very scary people. So despite going down a couple of times that way, I laid some damage down in return.

Skarner game. Top and Mid gave up two kills each before I had finished my second pass through the jungle. Bot lane waited until later to give up kills to the enemy team.

Braum game. Mid did okay everyone else lost lane. Their Renekton got huge stomping on our Illaoi and we couldn’t deal with a fed croc.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2016 8:59pm | Report

Match History

OMFSM I won one. Score-wise I got an A+, but given that I had to coach my Poppy support how to use her Targon's Brace stacks and teach our Tryndamere how to help me push out after a successful gank, I am giving myself an A+ H(elpful).
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2016 8:33pm | Report

Match History

Played laning phase ultra timid before I got my Spell Shield to make sure Sona poke didn’t get us low enough for them to all in us. Draven freaking hurts. Then Draven DCd or quit and our other lanes were doing well so it was gg from there, though I had a brief moment of concern when your Lee Sin DCd for a minute or two.
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2016 9:19pm | Report
Congrats on getting back to silver a bit ago.

I've noticed most of your wins are in the jungle, specifically you have a 70% winrate with Udyr which is great.

Are you always queuing up with jungle as your primary role? I know Udyr is banned at least 50% of the time, maybe you could look into playing Shyvana more who has a similar playstyle with the new OP build path -Devo and Titanic Hydra.

Humble Riven Main
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2016 7:56am | Report
Predacon wrote:
Congrats on getting back to silver a bit ago.

I've noticed most of your wins are in the jungle, specifically you have a 70% winrate with Udyr which is great.

Are you always queuing up with jungle as your primary role? I know Udyr is banned at least 50% of the time, maybe you could look into playing Shyvana more who has a similar playstyle with the new OP build path -Devo and Titanic Hydra.

Thanks. It has been a struggle to stay there so far, but I'm happy to have made it back into Silver.

Re Shyvana. I've done some of my climbing with her this season and you are right that she has a similar play style to Udyr. I haven't tried the Devo + Titanic Hydra build. I've always been partial to the speed theft + lifesteal that you get from Blade of the Ruined King. However thinking about it, the extra bulk you get from Titanic + going SotA may solve one of her early games problems which is squishiness before she gets the passive resistances from Dragon's Descent.

Food for thought. Thank you :-)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2016 12:08am | Report

2nd Sivir game I queued up with some of the folks from the first (bottom) Sivir game. Apparently it wasn’t the right ones XD. But truth be told the loss was partly my fault. I had a personal matter come up that was bugging me and I accidentally leveled my Q, Boomerang Blade over Ricochet at level 1. On top of that farming verses Lux and Miss Fortune was a nightmare of projectiles flying at me and their wasn’t much Alistar could do to help. I accidentally leveled my Q twice and my Spell Shield twice before putting a point in Ricochet. That is when I realized I was most definitely tilted. I called for a gank because of the difficulty farming which helped relieve some of the pressure and ended up having a much better scoreline than MF, but their Tryndamere reached critical mass against our Nasus at 17-9-10. Between him and their Shyvana split pushing, we couldn’t keep it together. I did enjoy running into Tryn while he was at really low health and popping him before he had a chance to ult.

Sivir feels like she is in a good spot especially if you pair her with a bruiser comp that need some extra mobility to catch the other team.

I’ve had more success going Infinity Edge before Essence Reaver despite what champion.gg shows as the highest win rate build. The bonus 50% critical strike damage seems to net me more kills and damage than the 13% CDR you get from Essence Reaver, though if you have to spam your abilities frequently then the 3% max mana restore would probably be helpful as Sivir does blow through mana like water.

To Do. Take Lux into a custom game and familiarize myself with the animations + sound effects of Light Binding and Lucent Singularity. They both suck to get hit with, but getting hit with Light Binding is more likely to get you dead.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2016 11:17pm | Report

Still queuing as Jungle primary and Bot secondary, but I seem to be getting Bot more often then I get jungle.

Sivir game 2. Our Nautilus got shat on by their Olaf. I guess Vi either didn’t gank for him or failed at a gank or a countergank because Naut started whining about our jungler sucking. He said I give up and sat in base for quite a while. We talked him into playing and he headed back out only to lose his tower and get run down and killed by Olaf. He then parked himself at the fountain and didn’t leave. Bot lane we didn’t manage to make anything so significant happen. Vi tried to gank once, but we weren’t on the same page so she didn’t go when we went, so the enemy laners were just able to back off despite me using On The Hunt to try and run them down. Eventually we got four manned and the pain got worse from there.

Sivir game 1. So my Sona was on something. She just kind of lazily wandered around ahead of the minion wave and got herself stunned an killed at least three times, which meant Vayne had a large leg up me in terms of gold. Sona died 18 times. And oddly their Vayne could stomp our entire team pretty much by herself come late game.

Udyr game. Mmmm, had a lot of trouble dealing with their composition. Heimerdinger and Orianna were really hard to get to and our Bot lane was passive to the point that I wanted to check their pulses. I also accidentally had Grasp of the Undying as my keystone since I had modified the page for another match at some point.

Back to 0 LP. Also I’m losing more LP for a loss than I am gaining for a win, which feels bad.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide