Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2016 9:50pm | Report

Match History

I messed up an didn’t manage to trade my duo partner for Trundle so he ended up Trundle top with AP runes & masteries. Oops. It wouldn’t have mattered that much because Fiddlesticks was getting trounced by Shyvana in all aspects of the game. Basically she ate his lunch and stole his snack later. And our Brand was either feeding intentionally or tilted to the point that he was just screwing around in the later part of the game. I solo killed Karma once I hit 6th. Got ganked by Shyvana later but sans flash I had to run into their jungle. They eventually cornered me and took me out, but I took Bard with me. I think at one point I killed Shyvana as well, but we just weren't doing well enough to make anything happen when something did go our way.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2016 9:59pm | Report

Match History

This game was rough. Early game, I managed to push Garen and Talon out of lane but that was about it for my efforts. Master Yi managed to steal my Blue out from under me but I was able get away before he killed me. Tried to kill a low health Vayne after she stayed to clean up the minion wave near our tower. That didn’t go so hot. Master Yi got rolling with a couple of successful ganks and counterganks which was a worrisome trend. We had a messy team fight near our Bot inner tower where I picked up a triple kill after which I was able to finish Guinsoo's Rageblade. I still died practically every fight, but I started to do a lot before I went down and the rest of my team was able to carry the day.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2016 10:00pm | Report

Match History

Opted for Jungle - Support since our Bot lanes have been a place were our teams seem to struggle and of course got support. Picked Brand as he goes fairly well with Caitlyn and I banned out Blitzcrank and felt reasonably confident against Sona. Cait and I got a couple of kills in lane. Top and Mid had rocky starts. Fortunately most the kills were going to Pantheon and we had tools to deal with him. Around the 30 minute mark we turned the game in our favor as they weren’t team fighting coherently so we were able to get some picks and win team fights.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2016 11:51am | Report

Match History

Ugh. This one was very winnable, but….there was a lot of egregious chasing which either got people caught out or meant we weren’t focusing on objectives. Definite tower that we could have taken much earlier and a Dragon that we didn’t get because we couldn’t get everyone on the same side of the map in time. Very limited coordination in team fights with Shyvana off doing other things half the time, which meant we shouldn’t have been team fighting at all, but hey.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2016 12:51pm | Report

Match History

Apparently I shouldn’t play in the afternoon. And I hate that Katarina is back. Funny that Vel'Koz was showing Kat and then changed to Vel still blind mind you. Then he wanted me to hold his hand the entire laning phase. Got one gank off on Kat that chunked her for 3/4 of her health and then she still managed to kill Vel a few minutes later. Wish he would have either bought an Abyssal Mask or gone Zhonya's Hourglass to weather her onslaught.

I missed a couple of Body Slams that I shouldn’t have. Caught Amumu at this Blue and wanted to kill him and take the buff, but Wukong did not respond to my pings until really late. He got out and I did not. But then he died a minute or two later. So I’ll take the bad call on that one.

Also had a Dragon dead to rights after taking their Mid outer tower but our team chose to back at that point even though we had plenty of time based on the ward coverage that we had. Was sad about that one as 6% damage at that point and denying them the movements speed buff would have been nice.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2016 11:32pm | Report

More games. Better outcomes on average.

Corki game was Corki Mid vs a Fizz. He killed me twice when I didn't respect all the freaking dashes and the deceptive amount of damage he does. Okay, I played it safe after that and just contributed to wave clear and tower sieging. Fortunately my duo partner on Shyvana went beast mode and got our Garen way ahead so we had two really annoying bruisers running around helping the other lanes.

Match History

Graves. Annoying Sona support. She kept asking me if she was doing okay. I told she was doing fine. Then she got all pissy at me for not chasing their Volibear support and killing him. Well yeah, because it would be passed their tower and we have no wards in their jungle. I was doing things like taking turrets in the mean time. I was also 40+ CS up on their Ezreal so I had my items. Wasn't fancy, but I contributed.

Match History

Crushed the Udyr game. He takes a little longer to come online after the nerf but he is still beast. Their Volibear chased me into our base and then BMd me just outside of turret ranged. I BMd him back with the Udyr lean. Then our Pantheon who wasn't part of the dance off jumped on Voli. I figured that was the cue that the party was over so I chased Voli down and killed him.

Match History

Gragas game. Winnable. Except our Anivia was an idiot and got herself solo killed several times doing stupid things like screwing around with Warwick over the scuttle crab. Our Bot lane got crushed in lane as well and from lighter fights part of it was because Kalista was positionally challenged.

Match History
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2016 11:39pm | Report

Match History

Probably the best Ekko game I have played thus far. Helped all the lanes get rolling in one way or another. Most damage dealt on the team. Still need to be more actively conscious about getting multi-champion stuns in team fights. I did it a few times but it was more happenstance than by intent. E.g. Them chasing us back through where I had placed Parallel Convergence. We should have won this in about 40 minutes, but my team seemed to want to take the methodical approach. Oh well a win is a win. Qualified for my series to get into Silver again (2nd time this season). Hopefully I will punch through this time.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2016 10:20pm | Report

Pantheon crushed it. Corki also got silly fed. Warded up Nidalee's jungle so we could always tell where she was.

Scrum in Mid 3/4 of the game. Pretty much all the lanes did well. Better than I expected given the other team's comp. Bot lane had a hard time in the beginning with some deaths and getting shoved under turret. My duo partner said Lucian kept focusing Janna when they were targeting him as Nami so Vayne was able to get damage off with impunity. But being pushed in all the time it made them fairly easy gank targets, especially when Nami was able to get off a good bubble. When they did get a good engage via a Yasuo ult or a Sejuani Glacial Prison I was able to disengage with Explosive Cask which saved us a heap of pain. Didn't hurt that their team was all AD, so I was able itemize accordingly.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2016 10:51pm | Report

Well that was frustrating.

Morgana game. The other lanes and our jungler were getting crushed. I roamed once to pick up a shut down kill on their Caitlyn. I wanted someone to help me take Mid tower which would force them to keep someone Mid to wave clear more frequently but I couldn’t get that to happen so LeBlanc was out of my lane forever. She eventually killed Irelia who got a bit miffed. Though I actually spotted Leblanc heading toward Irelia through their Top side jungle and pinged that out, but Irelia didn't notice. Sorry she moved to Bot lane which I did ping out multiple times that she was coming to no avail. I guess I will take away from that to ping that they are missing or write in chat "Haven’t seen Leblanc in a while so watch your butts."

Match History

Xin Zhao game. Destroyed the other team early game and mid game This one was in the bag. Then our ADC bug splatted twice and hence was gone for 5-10 minutes when we should have been putting the game on ice. Also our Lissandra who was our most fed person backed at two incredibly awkward times. We really couldn't fight them in close corridors. Karma's shield would literally give Vayne a full health bar after I took it down to practically zero. And of course their whole team got that benefit so it was like trying to fight two squads.

Match History

Gragas game. I warned the team before hand that Xin likes to gank early. Diana dies to a Xin gank due to not having any wards out. I drop a pink for her. Cho or Xin eventually got it. She dies a few minutes later to a another gank from Xin. No wards out again. Sigh. I handed every lane a kill or assist, except Mid though we did manage to send Cho'Gath back to base after I ganked him. Later we tried to base race verses a Xin and a Jinx. We lost the base race. Team Bs back to a base in runes. Died one stupid death by going ham on them at our Bot outer tower because I thought my team was behind me to back me up, but two of them were still Mid lane. So my bad for not catching that before going in to try and pick up some kills.

Match History

Only had to win 1 of 3. All of these were potentially winnable. Sad day at the Leagues.

Overall I feel like the ranked experience has smoothed our a little. Not seeing as many gold players in my queues. Your pre-made vs their pre-made still matters, but if you are duoing at least you know that you have at least two somewhat competent people on your team.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2016 3:50pm | Report

Match History

Wasn’t feeling great yesterday so I only played on game before crashing for the night. Likes me some Braum though I always seem to find myself under leveled and hurting for gold on him. Evelynn had some decent success early game though not everything went her way. Some those things helped us get ahead in Bot. Darius tanked a heap while dishing out good damage. Kog'Maw….I weep some about his positioning and general lack of care about his own squishiness, but he usually stayed alive long enough to kill a champion or two, so I guess there is that. Caitlyn was pretty good. I just tried to stand in front of her and make sure she didn’t get pulled or otherwise maimed so she could sit back and do damage.

Back in promos for Silver again. This time with one win already accredited, which is nice since that means I only have to win 2 of 4.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide