Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2016 8:17pm | Report

Oy! This team. Eventually I have to mute everyone because they went into tilt inducing cry baby whining mode. I can't gank if you are dead. Well I can, but it doesn't help you out all that much if you aren't there to get the kill or assist and then clean up any leftover minions.

I missed two bolas that I was sad about, which is weird because I usually dodn't miss them. Just some subtle little jukes, but they were enough. One got Aurelion Sol killed so I am particularly sad about that one. Though later in the game I hit four in a row while trying to get out of their jungle...

Trundle and I just could not get on the same page with respect to ganks. I figured I would try to get him rolling because having a Trundle being able to splitpush would be a nice thing to create some pressure so I could help out other lanes, but when you stop to farm minion wave when you could be killing you laner with the help of your jungler...

Anyway, not my finest hour and my team didn't help matters.

Ranked is just irritating me right now.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2016 9:26pm | Report

Woohoo! Didn't even win a game before getting demoted to S5 again. I don't know what the hell it is with S4.

This game it was Jax vs the world. I am fine with a Jax splitpushing. Not fine when they ignore pings and die while split pushing. He started multiple engages on their entire team when none of the rest of us where around leading to his death. And he started Baron when the rest of us where on the other side of the map and he didn't know where Shen was. I had to leap to try and get into the Baron pit and Smite before Shen did and guess what I didn't win the smite maybe because I was a little hurried?

Not often I see one teammate take a winnable game and flush it down the toilet through sheer idiocy.

One of the most irritating things to me as jungler is your team manages to get themselves wiped and then they start pinging Dragon or Baron. And 9 times of ten you have no vision of the area.

They seem to think you can magically waltz in blind to a 3+ enemy team and steal the thing out from under the noses. No idea if most people even know that Smite damage scales with levels so if the enemy jungler is ahead of you then they have a more powerful Smite and in this case their team also had a Kalista. GG jungler farming while they are doing dragon. Yes. Yes I am so I can get some gold to try and win a winnable fight. Very occasionally it might be worth the attempt at steal. But their are a lot of ifs about even having a chance of making it happen.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2016 10:21pm | Report

Damn fun Jarvan IV game. Helped that all I had to do was build armor after getting my core damage items and that I could go Ninja Tabi since they didn't have much in the way of CC. Felt good dueling a Yasuo 1v1 and kicking their tail. Ended up focusing most of my efforts Bot lane and that ended up paying dividends since Annie was doing well Mid and Nasus was mostly holding their own against Darius. Love the mix of CC and damage J4 brings. I know his overall win rate isn't the greatest but he is a champion that I enjoy playing. Two gap closers and some thought on how to use your ult and whether to stay in after ulting makes him a bit of a strategic challenge, which is also good as it gives you some outplay potential along with a solid signal to your team that it is go time.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2016 4:16am | Report
Quoted:

Nasus was mostly holding their own against Darius

WAT
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2016 5:00am | Report
also why the **** would you go ignite on nasus?
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2016 10:45am | Report
utopus wrote:

WAT

I didn't watch the match-up that closely other than to notice that the Nasus seemed to be going even in the first few minutes of laning phase which was good because after I cleared my blue buff Nasus was healthy enough to help me dunk the dunker. Wither makes hitting flag and drag a breeze and when you add in the slow from Golden Aegis Darius was not getting away. That early gank seemed to put Nasus on decent footing in the lane.

I sometimes find I have problems ganking for Nasus early game if I am playing a tankier champion that doesn't bring much damage. That was not a problem with J4. I was even able to let Nasus stack the Darius since he blew his Flash and we were still in range of him.

I got the feeling from this game that the other team hasn't seen much Jarvan IV. Lots of bunching which allowed me to get several multiple person knock-ups and ults. Feels good to have 3+ people in the air not able to do damage/run and to dunk them after to keep them trapped.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2016 10:52am | Report
also why the **** would you go ignite on nasus?

Hah. Yeah that is unusual and I didn't even notice it until now. Yorick is a champion that I will sometimes forgo TP on in Top lane because I feel like his TP ganks kind of suck and there are quite a few match-ups that he won't outright win unless he is running Ignite. With Nasus I just run Teleport because it lets you go back and get early CDR and get back to lane to continue stacking and a TP from a decently farmed Nasus can be devastating if the other team doesn't kite you out properly.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2016 9:24pm | Report

Classic silver game. Not quite sure what to do after we get the outer turrets down. Even more confused about how to get the inner turrets down.

Ashe and Darius *****ing at each other because Ashe doesn't know how to kite. She didn't know how to kite really, so that was a problem, but Darius and I weren't doing the best job front lining. I was trying to setup initiations on their backline but that sort of took one of our meat shields from out of the way, so I need to think about that more. Amumu is tricky because if you are close enough to your carries that he can go on you he can sometimes still catch your backline in the edge of us ult.

We also had the problem of trying to do a 1-3-1 without everyone being on the same page. Darius had Teleport so him splitting was okay, but having Vel'koz off split pushing especially with a Twitch that could stealth in on him was a problem, especially since Vel has decent disengage with his Q. And a big deterrent with his R if you can keep him safe enough to use it.

I think we needed to punch them in the mouth more quickly when we got some momentum. It was just hard with the team all having different ideas of what to do and being pissed at each other when the others didn't go along. Some early decisiveness might have brought this one home.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2016 11:41pm | Report

Client, go home. You're drunk. I played Shyvana not Aatrox. Twas the first good Shy game I've had in a while. Picked up some kills early to snow ball myself and farmed as much as I could in between ganking while trying to be in the right places at the right time. As per the usual I warn my team that it is the 3 minute mark which is a good time for the jungler to gank if they are doing a standard route. And as I am backing because I am doing more of a level 6 route, Amumu pops out in bottom lane and they pick up a kill on Draven. Ahri was having some trouble with Malzahar early, but I ended up getting a kill on him and then she was able to back and then roam to Top lane and help Dr. Mundo pick up a kill on Gnar, which is good because he managed to pretty much evade me every time I tried to gank him. Amumu spent a decent amount of time Top so I came over to help. We didn't get any kills initially but I got Dr. Mundo out of the jam he was in and then backed out. Since I had pinked the tri bush and swept the ward in the river bush I swung back around and Amumu was still there. This time my countergank netted us a kill on Amumu. Felt good to get ahead on Shy and be able to have a significant impact on the game. The last couple of times I played her I haven't been able to snowball and push the pace of the game to end it as quickly as possible since her late game isn't that great.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2016 7:09am | Report

I hate 90% of Bard's at this ELO. This one had a mouth and managed to instantly tilt Twitch by screwing with Gragas in his jungle leaving Twitch on his own to fend verses a Caitlyn and a Sona. I believe Sona may have gotten to lane late, but still. Get your carry off to a decent start before roaming around or be really clear about what you are doing and I'm not sure that is something you can explain well enough in chat in soloqueue.

So Twitch went ape**** about the early lane and went Top. Trundle went Bot, but that was not fun for him since he was against two ranged champions. Twitch ended up getting blasted a few times by Garen given him some gold in a matchup that should have been in Trundle's favor I believe. Bard even left Trundle to his own devices several times. Because of all this fuduckery we ended up losing all three outer towers in quick succession.

We managed to come back in the Mid game due to Twitch ****ping on them in team fights. We had Baron and Dragon control for the most part. We were pretty evenly matched going into the home stretch but took one bad fight when Annie was either off getting Blue buff or clearing Top. Whatever she just wasn't there. We lost our Mid tower and Mid inhibitor. They went to Baron and we tried to follow. They got Baron and then Twitch miss-positioned and opened himself for a Body Slam from Gragas and that was pretty much all she wrote.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide