Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 108 of 431
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 4:42pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

but have you watched worlds jaycer has been strong pick by koreans.

worlds does not always indicate how strong every champion is. Corki's a pretty good example, he's a strong champion throughout the game but a lot of teams value his siege and mid game power. Rumble is another example, people just value his ultimate so much at the highest level. These champions come around every worlds for a reason
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 5:01pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

worlds does not always indicate how strong every champion is. Corki's a pretty good example, he's a strong champion throughout the game but a lot of teams value his siege and mid game power. Rumble is another example, people just value his ultimate so much at the highest level. These champions come around every worlds for a reason

Yea they come around every worlds for no reason nothing do with riot buffing rumble 2-3 times before he came back into play.

Worlds plays a part of it but i dont think its sole reason.

I mean jayce has been unchanged for how long and all sudden he is good lol.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 5:14pm | Report
Morgana hasn't been changed in a while, and it wasn't changes to her that ultimately made her one of the best bottom lane support picks. I don't think you can use that as a valid argument point :S
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Aeadar
<Member>
Aeadar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 5:47pm | Report
I just had a Maokai support, and it worked out really good. He seems to work like a engager support during laning phase, then transition into being a peeler. He seems like a more defensive Leona, with AoE damage reduction instead of a long range hard engage.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 7:39pm | Report
you should put Gragas on for a support. I was playing that a bunch before they gave his w a mana cost again.

If Heimerdinger and Lissandra are even on the list for support then i don't know why Gragas wouldn't be

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 1:37am | Report
jayce isnt that good, samsung makes him look good, lol

i dont include rocket jump because its just a burst trade in a lane that im talking about, not an all in. its pretty easy to avoid trist in an all in, nobody should be all inning you at lvl 2 anyway

W mana cost and q nerfs kinda killed graggy support imo. doesnt have much to make up for his lack of range and high mana cost poke anymore.

akali maybe, i honestly feel like shes not runnable unless ur team is amazing or its soloq
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 2:19am | Report
Quoted:
I mean jayce has been unchanged for how long and all sudden he is good lol.

Well, same happened to Talon.^^
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 2:20am | Report
Gragas has been dead for a while sucks he was one my best champions when he was both mid and top laner. T hey need to fix some his early mana issues.

Alot of champions are not even that good right now janna and zilean are just good now because of meta.

Janna can counter assassins hard its not because of her minor buff that made her goood. As soon as meta go's back to ziggs and wave clear mids she wont be played since her heal is not good on her ult its all about disengagement she wont work against poke.

Zilean as soon as protect adc meta ends and super hyper carry step down and we see more adc casters.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 4:42am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Gragas has been dead for a while sucks he was one my best champions when he was both mid and top laner. T hey need to fix some his early mana issues.

Personally, I think it is fine for him to have mana troubles; players should be punished for not using their skills optimally. However, I do not support the reduced barrel damage on minions. Not only does it needlessly complicate the ability as a whole, but it also makes it next to impossible to farm properly.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 4:43am | Report
Anyway, oh great H4x, what are your opinions on Azir right now? All joking aside though, I personally think Azir is utterly broken now; once you reach mid-game, there's practically no counterplay to him.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide