Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 170 of 431
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2015 10:41pm | Report
TheKut wrote:
PowerOfEvil don't care about your nerfs, he will still wreck.
Well it was a kass tho so cant really say how good syndra is now against decent laners.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 12:40am | Report
Still does nuts damage, just not anywhere near as strong as she used to be. That damage loss on Q early really destroys a bunch of lane pressures she had, but it was necessary.

The nerf will separate the people who are actually good at syndra from the ones who just play her because she was broken. Powerofevil is a good syndra player.

Cassio is good, prob gonna move her up.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 12:46am | Report
Still does nuts damage, just not anywhere near as strong as she used to be. That damage loss on Q early really destroys a bunch of lane pressures she had, but it was necessary.

The nerf will separate the people who are actually good at syndra from the ones who just play her because she was broken. Powerofevil is a good syndra player.

True because POE is prob the best Syndra in eu and it was a consistent ban against him in all his games. People just assumed no one would play it after the nerfs.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 1:11am | Report

IM vs. SKT game 1 just ended minutes ago and Cassiopeia carried.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 2:48am | Report
I must be missing something with Cassiopeia, after reaching 1100 AP (with the obligatory void staff), I felt like her damage output was good but nowhere near what I'd get with most other AP Carries. Her ultimate still feels atrocious to land on half-aware players.

She's getting mana cost nerfs tho
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 3:00am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
I must be missing something with Cassiopeia, after reaching 1100 AP (with the obligatory void staff), I felt like her damage output was good but nowhere near what I'd get with most other AP Carries. Her ultimate still feels atrocious to land on half-aware players.

She's getting mana cost nerfs tho

Regarding to the commentators SKT T1's coach suggested Easy and Faker to practice Cassiopeia as she might be able to make a huge comeback this year.
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 6:40am | Report
She seemed quite the pick during EU LCS, she was just picked twice but she definitely did not seem like a bad pick. They seem to really prioritize Rylai's on her as well. Isthis really better than rushing Liandry's?
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 7:06am | Report
I'm guessing it's because it gives her a lot of sticking power/kite potential if the target is poisoned, more so if you hit Q
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:14am | Report
Smite so op now supports be taking it.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 11:33am | Report
Now that smite has charges, it seems like it'll be a lot easier for bot laners to shove lane, and then grab their krugs/gromp respectively, giving their lane a massive experience lead. I think i'll end up trying this out some time later in the season. Not to mention that having double smite makes dragons really hard for the opposing team to contest, and really easy for the allied team to steal.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide