Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 219 of 431
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2015 11:32am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Don't forget Amumu at that list, which is basically the solo queue version of Sejuani.

Sej>Amumu I think shes much better in almost every way.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2015 11:34am | Report
Sej is gonna be better than every tank jungler in every way, she was already viable before all the tank changes.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
gezgblack
<Member>
gezgblack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2015 12:27pm | Report
How the hell is Blitz not in tier 1 , the guys a god who changes games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFKJTJ-R-AI
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2015 12:34pm | Report
He's an all or nothing champion that's easy to shut down if the players against him are smart, ward brush, and stay on the other side of movies/tanks.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2015 12:54pm | Report
Even if he can hit skillshots, there are easy ways to deal with him ( Sivir, Ezreal, Morgana, etc.)
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2015 12:58pm | Report
Next patch will also change machete that it now grants 6 instead of 7 hp regen but the value is doubled if under 50% HP.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2015 1:06pm | Report
Some love for junglers finally!
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2015 11:10pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Sej seems really dam strong from what i played shes a little weak till lvl 4 in clear but once she gets new jungle item holly **** she can farm very well for a tank i was in ranked game farming up 2 levels above enemy jungle.

I've tried both Nautilus and Sejuani and did one as Naut vs a Sej.

They both fell improved withe the 5.5 changes. They bring more tankiness and more damage.

Nautilus's early clears are much improved. My 1st time playing him after the changes I made it through five jungle camps before having to back.

Sej's first couple of clears feel sluggish in comparison. She still definitely benefits from Ranger's Trailblazer for the sustain.

I like Nautilus a lot as he was my first real jungle main, but Sej has two characteristics that make her better than Nautilus. 1) She can go through walls 2) Her ult is a stun vs a knock-up.

Naut's ultimate only knocks up the target unless the enemy team is all politely lined up. It is also a pretty slow and obvious projectile which makes it easier to react to as far as spell shields go.

Sej's ult is has a pretty high velocity and her extra maneuverability allows her to get into position to lock down multiple people.

Teams tend to have time to kite back from Depth Charge. You don't have that luxury with Glacial Prison.

;tldr - Naut is better after his changes and the decrease in damage from the jungle camps. Sej still brings more to the table.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2015 3:16am | Report
I've actually played Sejuani for a long while now and, after this patch, much prefer Nautilus. His clears are always better unless the sej got so fed she's getting some ap on the side to help her roll, and his lockdown is INCREDIBLE. I've had various games where I know that if I had Sej's ult versus his we wouldn't have won the fight, because his ult is targetted and will do it's job. Midgame, the carries might even flash or go back but you just kept them zoned from it from a relevant while (they moved backwards and got knocked + stunned). You can argue "ah banshees" but it also affects sej's initiation.

Also, with him I feel like I provide enough lockdown that people on my team have a harder time ****ing up my engage and dying in stupid ways.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2015 4:56am | Report
Don't forget you can ult+ Flash Sejuani's ult in order to make it instant and undodgeable. (Like Ahri's Charm) This is another pro pros have for that. Btw: Knockup's > Stuns as you can neither cleanse them nor you can reduce them with tenacity. Also, if you have a Yasuo in your team.
He is gonna kill you!!!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide