Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 275 of 431
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2015 5:42pm | Report
Because champions created a long time ago totally don't get reworks you guys.

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2015 9:37pm | Report
Doesnt trynd already hold some record for most reworks before reworks were a large scale thing? Or is that Kayle?
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 12:34am | Report
I think Trynd only had one rework (where he got his rage bar, from just plain manaless). Kayle has had several big changes so it's probably her.
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 12:45am | Report
Indeed. Tryndamere changed from an awkward bloodlust stack system that maxed out at 8 if memory serves to the rage system. Kayle has by far had the most passive reworks, but I'm not too sure of whether or not her kit has had the most reworks.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 2:24am | Report
Didn't Taric have more passive reworks?
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 12:09pm | Report
no clue, but after playing him he feels pretty awful still lmao
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 12:20pm | Report
What do you think of Karma? She saw some play last week. I always liked her, even though she rather situational and needing a good comp to work.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 6:35pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Didn't Taric have more passive reworks?

Taric has had one major passive rework (two passives), and then a lot of tweaks that followed the rework.

Kayle's passive has had three or four major iterations.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 6:55pm | Report
What do you think of Karma? She saw some play last week. I always liked her, even though she rather situational and needing a good comp to work.

I played her a bit in mid platinum and honestly without a good comp you're REALLY REALLY underwhelming. I did manage to literally carry one game where karma just screwed over the enemy team (my low cd speedboost + talisman really made their engages nonexistent and due to the fact that you have two movespeed boosts available you can disengage and then immediately engage a few seconds after if they make a positioning mistake or blow some of their major cd's while attempting to engage) but when you take her out of specifics all she has is a good laning phase up until level 6 where even that falls down the drain if you haven't gotten a major lead.
One more thing, she's probably one of the most team dependent supports out there atm. Not because she's weak on her own, but because of the fact that 80% of all players I played with had no idea what karma does nor how to make use of her skillset :X People ALWAYS disregard your aoe shield (won't group up after getting ulted by vlad for example), disregard your speedboost (there are clear engages where they could go in with my speedboost which they completely disregard), disregard your 3 second snare!!!!(Seriously, I chain him and speed you up so you can gain some distance and wreck his face once he's snared for 3 seconds... I don't speed you up so you can run to narnia, grab a bowl of popcorn, and then comeback once the snare has ended just to die smh) AND SERIOUSLY UNDERVALUE YOUR POKE EARLY GAME SMH (this is pretty nice sometimes though, like I've literally walked up near tower range and just killed people who thought my q's did no damage lel)
Aeadar
<Member>
Aeadar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2015 10:52pm | Report
I wonder what happened with Maokai jung, I know that top Mao is a lot better, but I wonder what happened to it. Considering that Mao was once exclusively played jungle(I'm pretty sure that Maokai jung is better than Malphite jung).

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide