Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 90 of 431
Aeadar
<Member>
Aeadar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 1:04am | Report
Ezreal's instant gap closer, and safety at dealing his damage are his really good features. His main problem, I think is his waveclear and that he doesn't have a skill other than his ult that can push quickly and unlike most other ADC's he doesn't build much attack speed or have a basic AoE clear skill.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 1:23am | Report
Blue build ezreal? Iceborn Gauntlet & Q can push reasonably fast i think; Probably just as fast as a Caitlyn could
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 4:01am | Report
utopus wrote:
Any chance you'll re-evaluate ezreal? I tried him again for the first time in a little while and I found him to be pretty good - lots of opportunities to outplay your opponent

Currently on top of Korean solo que as far as I know and I pick him often when I am smurfing (on my main I only spam the black guy). Has great outplay potential and can pretty much win any lane as long as he has a good support, disadvantages are wave clear and damage without items, but the latter is a problem on most ad carries anyway.

I'd say that play if you want to play a fun ADC with tons of outplay potential.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 4:35am | Report
Ezreal has a few problems but I'd say his biggest is that he pretty much needs to win lane/be ahead going into mid game in order to abuse his power spike there. That'd be fine except that his lane isn't that good anymore. He generally can't beat hypercarries hard enough to stop them outscaling him and he gets crushed by stuff like Lucian and Corki, who are both still better in mid game too.

Blue build Ezreal makes the game a 4v5 until 25-30 minutes. :^)

Janitsu wrote:

Currently on top of Korean solo que as far as I know

He is the most popular ADC in Korean solo queue but his winrate is still sub-50%.

@Cooper, in my opinion Lucian + Janna is the strongest bot lane in the game right now. There's practically no counterplay whatsoever to a shielded Lucian dashing onto your face and taking half your health.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 4:56am | Report
utopus wrote:
Blue build ezreal? Iceborn Gauntlet & Q can push reasonably fast i think; Probably just as fast as a Caitlyn could

IG's passive barely helps you wave-clear. Trinity Force waveclears faster because of the AD and attack speed.
KatariFIRE
<Member>
KatariFIRE's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 9:34am | Report
Is that my eyes just suck or "where is Warwick?".
"There is the Hunter and the Hunted"
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 10:05am | Report
Tier 3 jungle?
Aeadar
<Member>
Aeadar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 5:15pm | Report
You forgot to put in: Mordekaiser, Brand, Sion,and Viktor.

Maybe because they are barely played and never seen anymore?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 5:19pm | Report
Aeadar wrote:
You forgot to put in: Mordekaiser, Brand, Sion,and Viktor.

Maybe because they are barely played and never seen anymore?

It says on the OP if it isn't there he forgot or thinks they arent worth playing.

Here's some reasons why:

Mordekaiser is easily shut down, bullied or generally denied in high elo play. Lacking mobility and range is difficult for a mage.

Brand is honestly just outdone by nearly every mage (including Viktor) and too easy to gib.

Sion is about to be rebranded, so no point in talking about his current state anyway.

Viktor is clunky, short ranged and gimped by poor item slot efficiency. Wait til he gets his soft rework from the PBE to hope he makes it to this list.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 7:36pm | Report
Brand has potential as a cheese support, probably never going to be a competitive pick unless he gets buffs. He's one of those champions thats either really overwhelming or underwhelming enough to not be played competitively.

Mordekaiser seems okay, in terms of his strengths, hes actually extremely strong in damage and tankiness, but he has major major flaws like OTG pointed out in terms of lack of mobility and low range. Just generally weak to a lot of things in the meta right now. I actually think he's okay though.

clearly you have never played nicknamemy's unkiteable Sion
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide