Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ahri: First impression?

Creator: Babit December 14, 2011 10:48pm
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 11:03pm | Report
Q was an increase only for the non true dmg
W was nerfed
E was buffed because the damage was far too low for a singel target spell
R: Little adjustment
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 11:33pm | Report

Could do

Roa
Boots
Hextech
Rabadons
Wota
Dfg
Other
Early game sustain with a late game punch to help keep her power level competative...

Lichbane is for hybridish ad champs like ap tf hybrid teemo ap poppy. champs who still primarily deal damage through their aas or have a steroid....ahri is not one of them. No as, ad, or ap steroid. She seems better off as a pure nuke. Her cds are a bit too long to really benefit...and shes extremely squishy...getting in aa range (though part of her kit in a way) does not fit her in and out forilla tactics playstyle.

Getting an early Hextech Revolver isn't worth it on her. Although her passive increases spell vamp, it only does it every 9th charge. I feel the sustain from Hextech Revolver doesn't work well compared to other champions and you're better off using a different item.

Regarding Lich Bane it actually works pretty well believe it or not - I even asked Chaox to confirm it's viability and he thought it could be viable too, it made him even consider an early Sheen. Although it's too early in the game to decide, it's not a bad choice to say the least.

omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 11:36pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Q was an increase only for the non true dmg

I don't see the point in doing this either, i mean, its a LINE NUKE that DON'T loose damage when passing trough multiple units.

NicknameMy wrote:

E was buffed because the damage was far too low for a singel target spell
[/qoute]
Do not forget that E charms the target hit. Its not meant for pure damage.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2011 11:44pm | Report
She's a bit unbalanced with CDR. I was facing one mid earlier today with Kassadin and she obliterated me in a matter of seconds around level 8. I think either her recasts or her mana costs should be upped a little, at least early. Late she's good, but not as dominant as I was afraid she'd be.
Blydden
<Member>
Blydden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 12:58am | Report
Insta-bought. Thought she'd be the next Akali...then I realized her AP ratios are from hell. X_X

Fantastic artwork by Xiaowiriamu & TheNamelessBard!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 6:52am | Report
Bryun wrote:

Getting an early Hextech Revolver isn't worth it on her. Although her passive increases spell vamp, it only does it every 9th charge. I feel the sustain from Hextech Revolver doesn't work well compared to other champions and you're better off using a different item.

Regarding Lich Bane it actually works pretty well believe it or not - I even asked Chaox to confirm it's viability and he thought it could be viable too, it made him even consider an early Sheen. Although it's too early in the game to decide, it's not a bad choice to say the least.

Well tell me, which item (to replace hextech in the build I suggested) would you suggest?

And Lichbane just doesn't seem right to me. You'll have to explain what makes Lichbane a stronger choice than a different item.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 6:56am | Report
Blydden wrote:

Insta-bought. Thought she'd be the next Akali...then I realized her AP ratios are from hell. X_X

BADDY
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 7:00am | Report
Blydden wrote:

Always check the wikia first!!

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 1:04pm | Report
Her base damage is on the higher side. Based on ratio's she's meant to be an early-mid game champion.
I don't like laning against her. Especially when all they do is push all day and my jungler doesn't gank =(
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
C4k3CooKieZ
<Member>
C4k3CooKieZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 1:59pm | Report
Pre level 6 laning against Ahri I was like: Meh... that champion sucks. Post 6 I was like: Dude wtf just happened O.O

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide