Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask A Player In Bronze!

Creator: StylzHere April 16, 2014 7:23am
StylzHere
<Member>
StylzHere's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 8:05am | Report
Darealone wrote:

No matter how bad they suck...no matter how much they fed...no matter how stupid their decision making is...never flame. Not even a bit. Never. Either type GJ or don't type at all.

Good point, it's just a bad habit I guess. I'm used to bugging my friends when they troll, and I guess when someone isn't playing well at all I assume they are trolling. It isn't helping my situation but I just get frustrated and let it out
aDaptor
<Member>
aDaptor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 8:35am | Report
I agree it can be hard to carry yourself out of bronze. I did myself, but ****... i was lucky. Some people in bronze is... i mean completely ******ed would be the correct explanation. I've seen a lot of bronze players been **** talked on because they arguing about it's impossible to climb out, I doesn't mean they are right, but they have a point; I mean... how are you going to carry your midlaner which fed the enemy fizz 18 kills in the first 12 minutes? It was not a single **** I could do. He went down bot instadeleted our jungle, adc and support 1 v 3, while I stood there at toplane without being able to do ****. When we reached the 30 min mark (lol how?) fizz had 37 kills and 350 farm. Our midlaner (orianna) barely stumbled at 120 farm. At this point my jungle was afk. Orianna were flaming like an insane lemming and suddenly she "dced". We had to surrender that game.

This is based on my experience from last season. I'm now in silver, which is better, but still there are some players... But anyways back to the point... A lot of high elos says that if you can't carry your team, your not good enough either and belongs there... But then, tell me the secret to be an absoulute god and carry **** like I just told you about. Cuz its not freakin possible.
Did I help you out? Feel free to +rep me!
extradelicious
<Lucky Charm>
extradelicious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 8:56am | Report
just saying if you keep a neutral mindset instead of getting frustrated you'll win a lot more games because you wont go on tilt.

as for that matter, my friend had 1.2k ranked games in bronze 5. know anyone who can top that? :D
Proud Coach of MHS League of Legends Teams.
NateKiller
<Member>
NateKiller's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 9:02am | Report
aDaptor wrote:

how are you going to carry your midlaner which fed the enemy fizz 18 kills in the first 12 minutes?

How is easy...

Most games it should be you the enemy is feeding. If you get fed every game it also outweighs other lanes getting fed because you are better than they are and make good team decisions. You need to be a leader in low elo if you are substantially better and know it.

Yeah it's not always possible to carry your team-mates and you can name games all day where it wasn't. That isn't the point. You are simply playing the odds to increase elo....and guess what? Your team has 20% more skill than the enemy just by having you there. That's a good ROI and will always result in winning more games given enough sample size. So yes, "It is freaking possible." :P
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 9:14am | Report
Nate has it right. Be the Fizz the enemy feeds. Problem solved.
Last Plagas
<Member>
Last Plagas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 9:17am | Report
How do I get laid?
Every time you succeed, I bleed a little.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 9:23am | Report
^ get a hooker. guaranteed if you got the money. but be safe. you don't know where she has been.

NateKiller
<Member>
NateKiller's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 9:25am | Report

^ get a hooker.

be safe.

LoL! Wut
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 9:28am | Report
lol :P

ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 9:56am | Report

How do I get laid?

Have you tried getting a gf? I know it's not that easy since you can't buy them for IP but if you are skilled you can easily escape from being single

Feel free to +rep me if i helped any way!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide