Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best & Worst LoL Voices

Creator: jr deputy meow December 20, 2014 12:29am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 2:49am | Report
Calling someone out about something that genuinely upsets me is childish? Heaven forbid.
Calling someone out is okay imo. However, continuously doing it when you already made your point is a bit unnecessary if you ask me.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 2:53am | Report
emoriam wrote:

You're repeating the same comment over and over again just to provocate and to make fun about him because you feel superior in a way as he can just respond in the same way over and over again. Just don't behave like a fool please or I lose my respect towards you.

I'm genuinely curious as to his reasoning behind hating the voice acting so much that he wishes pain upon the performers. As he has no written reasons that are good, clearly he is a very dedicated voice actor himself. I await his master work. Yes, I am provoking him. He should own up to his silly attitude by either proving to me that he can do it better or giving me legitimate reasons for why he thinks that people should be shot simply for doing a voice he dislikes.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 2:58am | Report

I'm genuinely curious as to his reasoning behind hating the voice acting so much that he wishes pain upon the performers. As he has no written reasons that are good, clearly he is a very dedicated voice actor himself. I await his master work. Yes, I am provoking him. He should own up to his silly attitude by either proving to me that he can do it better or giving me legitimate reasons for why he thinks that people should be shot simply for doing a voice he dislikes.

Why are you taking it so serious as it seems like he just overacting and clearly not knowing what he is talking about? Your advise in the first place was kinda okay but you started drifting away from the topic. You're aware that he isn't capabale of doing a great voice act (maybe he is, but you aren't expecting it) and you're just abusing it to please yourself. There isn't any deeper curiosity behind this, just be honest.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 3:04am | Report
emoriam wrote:

Why are you taking it so serious as it seems like he just overacting and clearly not knowing what he is talking about? Your advise in the first place was kinda okay but you started drifting away from the topic. You're aware that he isn't capabale of doing a great voice act (maybe he is, but you aren't expecting it) and you're just abusing it to please yourself. There isn't any deeper curiosity behind this, just be honest.

I could care less if he can do it or not. I wanna know why someone should be physically harmed for doing what he deems is a ****ty job. Perhaps I dislike people that wish bodily harm upon complete strangers for creating things they dislike. Yes, I would like to make an example of him. And I'm clearly doing so. I love how when someone says something upsetting in this community, everyone agrees that it's bad but once someone gets "mean" about it, the White Knight Armada arises to defend the poor soul who started the argument in the first place.

(And this isn't even relating to me provoking people, entirely. I've been on the side he's on before, and the same **** happens. A bunch of people come out to defend me when people start getting serious about telling me I'm being an *******.)
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 3:08am | Report

I could care less if he can do it or not. I wanna know why someone should be physically harmed for doing what he deems is a ****ty job. Perhaps I dislike people that wish bodily harm upon complete strangers for creating things they dislike. Yes, I would like to make an example of him. And I'm clearly doing so. I love how when someone says something upsetting in this community, everyone agrees that it's bad but once someone gets "mean" about it, the White Knight Armada arises to defend the poor soul who started the argument in the first place.

Do you really think that he is wishing them physical pain? Do you really think I'm defending him or just preventing you from looking stupid? Why are you even caring so much about a negligible topic and are saying what you mean like ten times just to feel pleases of whatever? Just leave it as is it is, I'm actually doing it know. It's always they people liking to commit to threads like the old MBIB ones.
Thanks to Aquilegia for this sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 3:13am | Report
emoriam wrote:

Do you really think that he is wishing them physical pain? Do you really think I'm defending him or just preventing you from looking stupid? Why are you even caring so much about a negligible topic and are saying what you mean like ten times just to feel pleases of whatever? Just leave it as is it is, I'm actually doing it know. It's always they people liking to commit to threads like the old MBIB ones.

I could ask the same thing. This is my personal vendetta. I don't really care what you think of my motivations. So why are you so persistent to get me to stop what I'm doing if you think the entire conversation is irrelevant anyway?
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 3:18am | Report

I could ask the same thing. This is my personal vendetta. I don't really care what you think of my motivations. So why are you so persistent to get me to stop what I'm doing if you think the entire conversation is irrelevant anyway?

You just turned it into an irrelevant discussion, really. You can just read it again and see how it progressed
Thanks to Aquilegia for this sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 3:23am | Report
emoriam wrote:

You just turned it into an irrelevant discussion, really. You can just read it again and see how it progressed

Actually, you've turned it into an irrelevant discussion by addressing me about it when I was just gonna wait and see what he did.

Also, I only "repeated myself" 4 times, and each time was because he disregarded what I said. I'm curious to see how long you'll keep this going. My ability to derail a thread is only as strong as the people who feed my ability to argue pointlessly. And if you hadn't noticed by now, I am amused by circular arguments.
jr deputy meow
<Member>
jr deputy meow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 3:26am | Report
You both turned into an irrelevant discussion. You aren't any more mature than I am, and I admit that I'm being immature and upset on what I did wrong.
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 3:27am | Report
Ok, now all calm down. This was supposed to be a thread about champion voices.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide