Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Consistently Well Played Champions

Creator: zaqu2 January 21, 2011 4:40pm
1 2
nomad93
<Member>
nomad93's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2011 11:58pm | Report
zilian is just annoying to me cant really be to bad with him. and oh god singed hes just so annoying and its hard to find a bad one since all he does is walk around with poison and throw people
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 12:43am | Report
Kennen.

Never seen a bad one.
xLiqur
<Member>
xLiqur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 1:12am | Report
nomad93 wrote:

zilian is just annoying to me cant really be to bad with him.

Alot of people play him wrong. Let me rephrase...95% of people play him wrong. He IS the best support in the game, but yet people want to build him straight DMG... "facepalm"

IMO Zeilan isn't easy, if your playing him correctly.
The battleroom is ready. Liqur's hands are steady. The enemy is deadly.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 8:26am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Vladimir
Karthus

At least to me. Every other character I find to be based on the skill of the player. These 2 are like "Why can they be so terrible but still do so damn good?"

It's funny because the last time I played both of those characters I did undeniably atrocious.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Kael312
<Member>
Kael312's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 8:58am | Report
its funny when people say vlad, cause i don't really have trouble with him, i usually just shut him down hard early, so that he doesn't get rolling, i don't know that i see any particular champion dominate, but i see lane combos that are just completely stupid
Blind Monk =/= Udyr. Please do not make that mistake; Blind Monk was made of pure awesome, from concentrate. - Guinsoo
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 10:00am | Report
Kael312 wrote:

its funny when people say vlad, cause i don't really have trouble with him, i usually just shut him down hard early, so that he doesn't get rolling, i don't know that i see any particular champion dominate, but i see lane combos that are just completely stupid

It's not that I have trouble going against him in a lane but anyone I queue up with doesn't know what the hell they're doing against a Vlad in lane. They sit back after he uses his 8 second cooldown Transfuse and don't listen to me when I tell them to harass him once he's used it. Also, playing AS him is easy because of the mental aspect that no one knows how to deal with him in lane. It gets quite frustrating.

Kael312
<Member>
Kael312's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 4:52pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

It's not that I have trouble going against him in a lane but anyone I queue up with doesn't know what the hell they're doing against a Vlad in lane. They sit back after he uses his 8 second cooldown Transfuse and don't listen to me when I tell them to harass him once he's used it. Also, playing AS him is easy because of the mental aspect that no one knows how to deal with him in lane. It gets quite frustrating.

that makes sense, of course i usually see vlad mid, and if he is side lane, hes even slower naturally, so i almost feel bad for sidelane vlad,

i suppose if i had to actually say a champ i see doing well often, its kassadin, just so easy to escape
Blind Monk =/= Udyr. Please do not make that mistake; Blind Monk was made of pure awesome, from concentrate. - Guinsoo
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 6:12pm | Report
lolbase.net has all your answers from people who actually use it.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide