Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Do you have friends?

Creator: Hatted January 5, 2015 9:08am
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 9:08am | Report
Oh ma God, I'm back agai-hen

- Backstreet Boys

Eyo, so, I play League a decent amount, but I've found that I don't play without friends anymore. Any game i go into has 3-4 of us and tons of cooperation in every lane. I've been supporting a ton because someone else wants to jungle and I love supporting. So, I'm sure you all do, but tell me how you play LoL. Do you play with friends? What are some good times you had? Do you play alone? Do you have any fun playing alone?

and most importantly..

Do you even have friends?
Eyy
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 9:16am | Report
Nowadays I usually play with one or two friends but I don't mind playing alone because back when I played on EUNE in season 2 I pretty much had one or two people to play with (none of my friends from rl have played or do play league) and so I played 90% of my games there (about 300+ games) solo. When I moved to EUW I already had a lot of friends that I met via MOBAFire (luther3000, wayne3100, koksei etc) so I never had to do that.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 9:19am | Report
Quoted:
Nowadays I usually play with one or two friends but I don't mind playing alone because back when I played on EUNE in season 2 I pretty much had one or two people to play with (none of my friends from rl have played or do play league) and so I played 90% of my games there (about 300+ games) solo. When I moved to EUW I already had a lot of friends that I met via MOBAFire (luther3000, wayne3100, koksei etc) so I never had to do that.

Yeah, I should probably get involved with the inhouses. But I'm Silver V, so I feel like I'd be hella dogged on.
Eyy
R4GE
<Member>
R4GE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 9:44am | Report
Back when I played on EUNE some classmates were playing with me from time to time, but I played mostly alone. Here on EUW I'm trying to avoid playing without premades, and I'm usually playing with Meiyjhe (aka Banana) and emoriam.

i dnt hv frends D:
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 10:00am | Report
I like playing alone because then I'm not forced into interacting that much with my premades who are sometimes even harassing me (even if it's for fun) like my classmates are doing it. To be honest, playing too much alone would cause me to be bored thus I'm switching between playing alone and with premades a lot.

I guess I've mostly shallow friendships and I prefer having friendships with girls (character-wise) ^_^
Thanks to Ubnoxius for this sig!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 10:10am | Report
Girls tend to be "worse" friends in my experience.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 10:14am | Report
Quoted:
Girls tend to be worse friends in my experience.
This. SO much this. In general, the only women I get along with are much older than I am, I pretty much have no female friends my own age. There are a few exceptions here and there though.

More on topic: I have some friends I've met through mobafire/league, but I don't necessarily play with all of them regularly. I have a small group of friends I do play with, but that's it.
really I just play with GMD a bunch and hardly ever play with anyone else, but we can pretend that's not the case

In relation to the inhouses: I'm currently Silver IV and I played in the inhouses pretty frequently earlier in the year and rarely just got the piss beat out of me unless I played something I was truly horrid at. Then again, that might just be luck of the draw.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 10:19am | Report
For some reason women usually think I hate them or something whereas I either don't know them at all or just don't talk all that much to them :/

Men are way easier, just make stupid jokes and they'll love you :D

About playing league, I only really solo queue ARAM these days. I feel that I am cursed atm whenever I do solo queue in a normal game. **** keeps going down hard, whereas ARAM is like supercasual and **** and lets me remember certain champs even exist. So yeah, normal games I usually play with buddies. Ranked is a nono for me cuz ama rebelbee
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 10:23am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
For some reason women usually think I hate them or something whereas I either don't know them at all or just don't talk all that much to them :/

Men are way easier, just make stupid jokes and they'll love you :D

can confirm.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 10:25am | Report
I just like guys 'cause there's none of the *****y competition ********. If I had a nickel for every time a chick started getting all *****y and making everything about proving they were the hotter/funnier/cooler/better/ect one of the two of us when I got into a skype call with them for the first time to game, I'd be able to just pick up and move wherever the **** I wanted.
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide