Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Everyone's thoughts on Karma?

Creator: SinDelta February 1, 2011 2:59pm
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 9:09pm | Report
heres what i like to build.

start with 2 Faerie Charm, 2 mana pots, and a health pot.
then upgrade to 2 philosopher's stone
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Needlessly Large Rod
Tear of the Goddess
Rabadon's Deathcap
Archangel's Staff

then either more ap or survivability. obviously selling your 2 philo stones when you need to, but hold onto them as long as possible.

as for skills i like to start QEW then maxing order is E Q W
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 9:15pm | Report
Visfarix wrote:

What do you guys think of jungle karma?

I saw stonewall's jungle video for her and it seemed like it was pretty good. He got to level 6 in 6mins:50secs. I have practically no experience jungling so I don't know if this is good or not, but it seems impressive.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=487988&page=1

It's about as fast as Warwick I Believe.
I can't imagine her ganks being too great though.

I think that either way you build her you definitely need survivability.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 9:25pm | Report
IxieSorrow
<Member>
IxieSorrow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 9:25pm | Report
When i first saw her i was like *cool a new support champion* but since i haven't seen 1 person play her good yet.... i'm having my doubts on how useful she really is. Maybe as time progresses more people will understand how to build/use her and things will be different. Until then she just seems like ranged carry food IMO (until proven otherwise [and please do so =/] )
Shh! I'm Charging My Laser.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 9:27pm | Report
IxieSorrow wrote:

When i first saw her i was like *cool a new support champion* but since i haven't seen 1 person play her good yet.... i'm having my doubts on how useful she really is. Maybe as time progresses more people will understand how to build/use her and things will be different. Until then she just seems like ranged carry food IMO (until proven otherwise [and please do so =/] )

This is technically theorycrafting but by looking at how she is a very utility champion, tanky mage looks the way to go, may make a really great off tank.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
IxieSorrow
<Member>
IxieSorrow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 9:30pm | Report
Zeprido wrote:

This is technically theorycrafting but by looking at how she is a very utility champion, tanky mage looks the way to go, may make a really great off tank.

Hoping to see better Karma players soon :( and i think you're right on that. If she can jungle... and after seeing her in phreaks spotlight i see potential... somewhere...
Shh! I'm Charging My Laser.
Hell_Pet
<Member>
Hell_Pet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 10:05pm | Report
She looks so ***** to me.
Riggsinator
<Member>
Riggsinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 11:16pm | Report
Some people bashed me for picking her. But I went 1-0-18 lol. Only allowed one person to die near me and thats cuz he was an AP blitz that tower dove the nexus towers lol.
"Thats a paddlin'"
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2011 5:25am | Report

Some people bashed me for picking her. But I went 1-0-18 lol. Only allowed one person to die near me and thats cuz he was an AP blitz that tower dove the nexus towers lol.

Yeah I went 5-3-23 with her, I managed to keep xin zhao from pwning the anivia egg more than once. Pretty much all I cared about was anivia though, mostly because he was who I was duo queueing with.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
TheWorldAsunder
<Member>
TheWorldAsunder's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2011 12:31pm | Report
I recorded a match of me doing pretty decent as an AP nuke, and keeping a few people alive through it. Went something like 9/3/11 or so.

When it's uploaded I'll put it in the video section so naysayers who think she can only build one way or just plain sucks can be silenced. :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide